What does he think - feel about me ?

Aria Venue

this is a person who we havent talked in 1 or 2 months. What does he think about me or of me? :whistling:

hahh paolina as i see it you are about to make a comeback to him:wink:jupiter is about to turn retrograde, venus in her exaltation in pisces, your moon in mercury's domicile..yet peregrine

Ok he as mercury in his detriment and fall in your domicile and your 1st house he wants you and exalts your venus.His sun however as an exalted one in aries domicile his 2nd has venus in his detriment///so offended by you in a way....yet also located in your 1st....since you have him intercepted in your first.So we have a forthcoming square between saturn(his turned 5th-6th...or your radix 11th-12th)/sun(your radix 6th or his co-sig) in less than 1(during the week) ..also moon translates mars his turned 2nd to your venus...radix 2nd in one something(the next two days i guess)..and then of course we'll have the jupiter/mercury square...so i guess in the following days events are going to take place..ther's also the moon/jupiter opposition....of course the aspects are not easy ones...as being squares...but still can be overcome...if you really want to be again with him i mean...you see your venus is located in your radix 12th next to Pisces (so you are hiding in a way from him....or you are feared of something...etc) also Jupiter located in radix 9th(the news you are waiting...or your university....etc)...anyway...is there something between you running related to 6th and 2nd house issues? i mean it looks like the first contact will be related to such a thing...perhaps through a common friend of yours(saturn as i said your l11 also)...or perhaps this saturn /sun square has to do with him...sun his male side and also his turned l12 (hidden fears etc) while saturn also his 5th (fun, sex, love...interests...etc)...perhaps you can enlighten us here...perhaps he has to return something to you through a common friend..i can't really tell

Last edited:

Paolinab

this is a person who we havent talked in 1 or 2 months. What does he think about me or of me? :whistling:

hahh paolina as i see it you are about to make a comeback to him:wink:jupiter is about to turn retrograde, venus in her exaltation in pisces, your moon in mercury's domicile..yet peregrine

Ok he as mercury in his detriment and fall in your domicile and your 1st house he wants you and exalts your venus.His sun however as an exalted one in aries domicile his 2nd has venus in his detriment....yet also located in your 1st....since you have him intercepted in your first.So we have a forthcoming square between saturn(his turned 5th-6th)/sun(your radix 6th) in less than 1(during the week) ..also moon translates mars his turned 2nd to your venus...radix 2nd in one something(the next two days i guess)..and then of course we'll have the jupiter/mercury square...so i guess in the following days events are going to take place..ther's also the moon/jupiter opposition....of course the aspects are not easy ones...as being squares...but still can be overcome...if you really want to be again with him i mean...you see your venus is located in your radix 12th next to Pisces (so you are hiding in a way from him....or you are feared of something...etc) also Jupiter located in radix 9th(the news you are waiting...or your university....etc)...anyway...is there something between you running related to 6th and 2nd house issues? i mean it looks like the first contact will be related to such a thing...perhaps through a common friend of yours

He is providing us with internet connection and we pay him some money for that each month. Also we reside in the same building. Moreover we are students at the same university.. Does that make sense with the chart? Also, I am hiding from him.. I'm embarrassed to see him :(

Aria Venue

He is providing us with internet connection and we pay him some money for that each month. Also we reside in the same building. Moreover we are students at the same university.. Does that make sense with the chart? Also, I am hiding from him.. I'm embarrassed to see him :(

oh i get it...it reminds me of something that you've asked recently...hahah i have to check this old thread i guess :innocent:
anyway yes it makes a perfect sense... i think you are going to meet eventually :wink: by the way...do you want him in your life again?regarding what i told you before...

Paolinab

oh i get it...it reminds me of something that you've asked recently...hahah i have to check this old thread i guess :innocent:
anyway yes it makes a perfect sense... i think you are going to meet eventually :wink: by the way...do you want him in your life again?regarding what i told you before...

I want him but only ony terms of that makes sense. And not in a serious relationship commitment, we can't handle that. Also I'd like to just be able to talk to him and say hi, and chill with him. Now I'm scared he hates my existence that's all. Haha thank you for your reply, I wish I could judge horary like you.. Got any books to advice me?

Aria Venue

I want him but only ony terms of that makes sense. And not in a serious relationship commitment, we can't handle that. Also I'd like to just be able to talk to him and say hi, and chill with him. Now I'm scared he hates my existence that's all. Haha thank you for your reply, I wish I could judge horary like you.. Got any books to advice me?

thanks paolina :love: personally i would suggest for horary to take a look at the following list:

"Christian Astrology", by William Lilly, "The Horary Textbook ","The Real Astrology", by John Frawley , "Astrological Judgment of Diseases from the Decumbiture of the Sick", by Nicholas Culpeper, Horary Astrology: An Introduction to the Astrology of Time - Derek Appleby, Astrology Classics
Simplified Horary Astrology - Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson , Antony Louis...etc http://www.astroamerica.com/topten.html

Paolinab

thanks paolina :love: personally i would suggest for horary to take a look at the following list:

"Christian Astrology", by William Lilly, "The Horary Textbook ","The Real Astrology", by John Frawley , "Astrological Judgment of Diseases from the Decumbiture of the Sick", by Nicholas Culpeper, Horary Astrology: An Introduction to the Astrology of Time - Derek Appleby, Astrology Classics
Simplified Horary Astrology - Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson , Antony Louis...etc http://www.astroamerica.com/topten.html
Thank you! I'll get myself a book and update you on what happens to see if the horary worked!