Where is my life going

Win

Hey everyone,
I would like to hear more about my natal chart and maybe how my future (the closer and more distant one) will be.
Specifically interested in emotional and love life but would like to hear about any different life aspect too.
Thanks in advance! :)
EDIT: added one with a birth date. My bad.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.41384.239467.png
    astro_w2gw.41384.239467.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi Win

I don't know if I can answer your specific questions but I would like to give some observations about your nature , as your chart shows many unexpected occurrences in your life ,so helping you understand why, may give you a better understanding of your own question.
I added few other symbols to your chart

you have Uranus conjunct to psyche and these conjunct the south node , with Saturn to Sedna, and these square the nodal axis.
you orcus/mercury midpoint is conjunct the south which functionally gives you mercury and Orcus conjunct to your south node.
in addition your Lilith axis is conjunct your vertex axis exactly to 2 arc minutes. this is extremely significant as the exactitude shows these symbols o be central to your life experience and overall destiny.

I am afraid I have to go into a "metaphysical " or paranormal frame work which might not be easily understood.

Uranus with your south node means you are subject to energies from the astralplane. this shows that your dreams can be very rea like-vivid dreams , and they can be prophetic. you might have common dreams with friends etc. but Uranus's influence ,when you mind can not integrate the energies can result in what are characterized and mental disturbances or insanity.
the south node is the pole of negative energy or also called dark light. this means that there is a abundance of thought forms and influence from other "conscious" entities on the astral andyou are susceptible to psychic interference from individuals on this plane of reality. vice versa, this also means that you dreams and thoughts can affect of people whether you realize this is occurring.
this is really a bit of other worldly influence on your personality. so I would think that you have ad periods of mental problems or that is how your experiencers would have been characterize. I don't think you are crazy but medical professional would categorize you as such. satrun is square to Uranus and the node which,within a psychiatric framework , would be categorized as bipolar syndrome.
the Uranus/Saturn square does show that you life ill have sudden unexpected events. this can show a broken home as a child, but at all times you life will ,periodical, be subject to radical changes. this shows that anything you to take on will advance by large increments, either up or down.so yours will not be a boring life whatever.
this aspect also makes you prone to accidents. some which could be life threatening.
with both orcus and mercury affected by the node ,one the one hand, mercury gives you psychic abilities such as always knowing what someone is thinking or about to say. orcus can be problematic because it gives you and unconscious selfishness, which make it difficult for you to empathize with others, this can make you cold and uncaring . orcus can bring past life influence and with mercury you might have premonitions about negative event others might suffer in the future. this shows you thought are very deep. mercury with the node gives intelligence but with orcus you might not speak out much. Not because you aren't intelligence but because you see deeply into any issue. satrun square the node also tends to make one silent.with Saturn conjunct to Sedna when look speak ,you always speak the truth. Mercury is semi square to Lilith which shows your mind is always active, but gain your thoughts are usually deep and hence you might not speak as much as you feel.

your vertex axis is conjunct your Lilith axis. this can be particularly difficult to describe in real terms as both are energy fields rather that distinct characteristics.
this aspect implies that"outside etheric forces" arises from with you,and manifest in you emotional moods .
this can seem that there is "someone"else running your life at times. you might have feeling and thoughts that you don't feel you created. sometimes this can give a feeling off helplessness to controlling your own destiny. this aspect often gives you....paranormal or altered experiences of reality that others could not understand. it can be strange coincides that have meaning to you but that you could not communicate to others. as Uranus/south node gives you access to astral planes, this aspect might give dermas of clarity about the future. but at all times there is possibility of mental confusion with these energy. coupled with the sometimes odd mental states of your Uranus, these two influences could severely confuse you, as no one could ever understand what you have experienced. this can be isolating, and sometimes you might have felt you were on different planet than everybody else.

rahu

Last edited:

Win

hi Win

I don't know if I can answer your specific questions but I would like to give some observations about your nature , as your chart shows many unexpected occurrences in your life ,so helping you understand why, may give you a better understanding of your own question.
I added few other symbols to your chart

you have Uranus conjunct to psyche and these conjunct the south node , with Saturn to Sedna, and these square the nodal axis.
you orcus/mercury midpoint is conjunct the south which functionally gives you mercury and Orcus conjunct to your south node.
in addition your Lilith axis is conjunct your vertex axis exactly to 2 arc minutes. this is extremely significant as the exactitude shows these symbols o be central to your life experience and overall destiny.

I am afraid I have to go into a "metaphysical " or paranormal frame work which might not be easily understood.

Uranus with your south node means you are subject to energies from the astralplane. this shows that your dreams can be very rea like-vivid dreams , and they can be prophetic. you might have common dreams with friends etc. but Uranus's influence ,when you mind can not integrate the energies can result in what are characterized and mental disturbances or insanity.
the south node is the pole of negative energy or also called dark light. this means that there is a abundance of thought forms and influence from other "conscious" entities on the astral andyou are susceptible to psychic interference from individuals on this plane of reality. vice versa, this also means that you dreams and thoughts can affect of people whether you realize this is occurring.
this is really a bit of other worldly influence on your personality. so I would think that you have ad periods of mental problems or that is how your experiencers would have been characterize. I don't think you are crazy but medical professional would categorize you as such. satrun is square to Uranus and the node which,within a psychiatric framework , would be categorized as bipolar syndrome.
the Uranus/Saturn square does show that you life ill have sudden unexpected events. this can show a broken home as a child, but at all times you life will ,periodical, be subject to radical changes. this shows that anything you to take on will advance by large increments, either up or down.so yours will not be a boring life whatever.
this aspect also makes you prone to accidents. some which could be life threatening.
with both orcus and mercury affected by the node ,one the one hand, mercury gives you psychic abilities such as always knowing what someone is thinking or about to say. orcus can be problematic because it gives you and unconscious selfishness, which make it difficult for you to empathize with others, this can make you cold and uncaring . orcus can bring past life influence and with mercury you might have premonitions about negative event others might suffer in the future. this shows you thought are very deep. mercury with the node gives intelligence but with orcus you might not speak out much. Not because you aren't intelligence but because you see deeply into any issue. satrun square the node also tends to make one silent.with Saturn conjunct to Sedna when look speak ,you always speak the truth. Mercury is semi square to Lilith which shows your mind is always active, but gain your thoughts are usually deep and hence you might not speak as much as you feel.

your vertex axis is conjunct your Lilith axis. this can be particularly difficult to describe in real terms as both are energy fields rather that distinct characteristics.
this aspect implies that"outside etheric forces" arises from with you,and manifest in you emotional moods .
this can seem that there is "someone"else running your life at times. you might have feeling and thoughts that you don't feel you created. sometimes this can give a feeling off helplessness to controlling your own destiny. this aspect often gives you....paranormal or altered experiences of reality that others could not understand. it can be strange coincides that have meaning to you but that you could not communicate to others. as Uranus/south node gives you access to astral planes, this aspect might give dermas of clarity about the future. but at all times there is possibility of mental confusion with these energy. coupled with the sometimes odd mental states of your Uranus, these two influences could severely confuse you, as no one could ever understand what you have experienced. this can be isolating, and sometimes you might have felt you were on different planet than everybody else.

rahu

Thanks rahu!
May I also ask in what can I succeed? or maybe also what my profession will be like? Thanks in advance :smile: