Composite show beginnings and endings?

Sagcap88

I’ve read in multiple places that the composite first house shows how a couple meets/how a relationship begins — the circumstances surrounding it.

Also, that the 12th shows how a relationship can end — indicating the circumstances and specifics.

Anyone have examples or personal experiences? Can anyone explains upon this further? Thank you.

ardentika

Ha this is true. I had composite asc Gemini. We met online in a roleplaying game, later we met in real life in a foreign country for both of us.(Sag dc) However the 12th Cusp is in Taurus conjunct Lilith. Venus is in Sag, 7th house so not sure how that could show the end. Venus squares the MC. The only problem was distance and inability to make it real.

Sagcap88

Ha this is true. I had composite asc Gemini. We met online in a roleplaying game, later we met in real life in a foreign country for both of us.(Sag dc) However the 12th Cusp is in Taurus conjunct Lilith. Venus is in Sag, 7th house so not sure how that could show the end. Venus squares the MC. The only problem was distance and inability to make it real.
Thanks! Good example illustrating it!