Chat Thread

david starling

Guess not...

I'm off and on the tablet, and I was was off working and shopping. Late night I post when I should be sleeping. :biggrin:
I'm kind of superstitious about it, but I could list the placements and you could put it into a Chart. I'm using Whole-sign for myself, but I always try Placidus first when I read for others--Placidus doesn't work for my personality, but I went through a very heavy change when my father died unexpectedly in 1969. I can see how I was more Placidus before that. Too mystical to function on my own, I guess. Mercury and Mars move from H12 to H1 with Whole-sign, but Moon and Venus in Aquarius are in H12 in both House systems. Jupiter in Scorpio moves from H8 to H9--that's major.
Funny you should ask, because I was discussing Benjamin Dykes with J.A. (who's never revealed ANY personal Chart information as far as I know), so I tried to look up a Chart for Dykes. His teacher, Robert Zoller has a Tropical horoscope of himself that's easy to find. But not Dykes--couldn't even find his birth date! He's in the occult group known as The Golden Dawn, so maybe they keep their charts a secret or something.

Last edited:

david starling

I was thinking more along the lines of uranus in scorpio :unsure:

Oh yes, I called him, and he said not to trust jumping spiders as they post stuff on the Web.

I was just glad she didn't land on me! I took of my hat and shirt and shook them out, and couldn't find her on the ground anywhere. It was like she vanished into thin air. They have jumping spiders in Australia, but I didn't think Black Widows had that ability. Are Web Masters spider people?

AppLeo

I'm off and on the tablet, and I was was off working and shopping. Late night I post when I should be sleeping. :biggrin:
I'm kind of superstitious about it, but I could list the placements and you could put it into a Chart. I'm using Whole-sign for myself, but I always try Placidus first when I read for others--Placidus doesn't work for my personality, but I went through a very heavy change when my father died unexpectedly in 1969. I can see how I was more Placidus before that. Too mystical to function on my own, I guess. Mercury and Mars move from H12 to H1 with Whole-sign, but Moon and Venus in Aquarius are in H12 in both House systems. Jupiter in Scorpio moves from H8 to H9--that's major.
Funny you should ask, because I was discussing Benjamin Dykes with J.A. (who's never revealed ANY personal Chart information as far as I know), so I tried to look up a Chart for Dykes. His teacher, Robert Zoller has a Tropical horoscope of himself that's easy to find. But not Dykes--couldn't even find his birth date! He's in the occult group known as The Golden Dawn, so maybe they keep their charts a secret or something.

Wait what....

Chrysalis

I was just glad she didn't land on me! I took of my hat and shirt and shook them out, and couldn't find her on the ground anywhere. It was like she vanished into thin air. They have jumping spiders in Australia, but I didn't think Black Widows had that ability. Are Web Masters spider people?

Seems that way :unsure:....

552e0932a8e490e03a3baf365c0577b4.png

Turns out my birth time is 7:13am, got the info from birth records.. :lol:

Leo ASC.

https://cafeastrology.com/leo_ascendantrisingsign.html

Only real change are houses and this below.

Mercury in Leo

He wants to know the bottom line, and is good at scoping out a situation and finding answers to problems. In fact, he is a problem-solver, and will spend a lot of time helping others solve problems if need be. Very friendly and usually positive, he can be charming in a warm way. Enthusiastic speaker, speaks with authority and sincerity. Great sense of organization. Playful. Likes to take risks in jest and for amusement. Might sometimes come across too strongly or offend sensitive folk with a somewhat authoritative tone.

Mercury in XII

He has difficulty expressing himself, especially when young. Does not talk much, he does not speak for the sake of it. He works in remote and quiet places. He is discrete and philosophical.

You are not very quick to speak or communicate, especially in childhood, as you need to develop trust in your own abilities to express yourself. You make an excellent confidante--you are very discreet and secrets go into the vault. You might make matters too complex by overanalyzing motives or hunches, and then have problems acting on your intuition as a result. You are very attracted to symbols, sentiment, imagery, and paradoxes. You prefer not to focus on facts and learn best when ideas are presented visually, emotionally, or imaginatively. Learning to communicate clearly is a challenge for you, but one that might put an end to feelings of guilt, of being misunderstood, and to attracting unpleasant situations or duplicitous people into your experience.

-4 Square Mercury - Mars

While his spirit is lively, it is also cunning. He often acts without thinking, he throws himself into things and exaggerates - and this can bring certain problems. He is nervous and irascible. He can develop others' ideas, while they hesitate - he never does: he presses on.

169 Conjunction Mercury - Ascendant

He is intelligent, with quick and lively reflexes. He is preoccupied by his circle, likes to exchange ideas with his friends, but also with strangers. Of an open nature, he goes out to others.

Mercury conjunct the South Node
Highly experienced in: curiosity, intellectualism, keeping it light, maintaining communication
When unbalanced: a talking head who can yammer on without saying much of anything and who lives so much by logic that they ignore instinct or intuition
When balanced: a person who can offer a very refreshing, objective viewpoint that fosters an open dialogue without being too detached about everything

Pluto square Ascendant

http://astrofix.net/pluto-ascendant-aspects/

http://hniizato.com/pluto-ascendant-aspect-becoming-a-different-person/

Pluto conjunct, square or opposite Ascendant: Emergence of the Hidden Self

Natal Pluto in aspect with Ascendant can suggest hidden depth within your personality. At a certain point in life, you might startle everyone by going against the flow to become someone almost unrecognizable from your former self. In relation to the Pluto archetype, such change is often called transformation or empowerment of the personality.

Natal Pluto-Ascendant Aspect: Potential for Prominence

The transformational potential of Natal Pluto conjunct, square or opposite Ascendant can manifest as a rise to prominence and fame, as well as a dramatic change of socioeconomic level. Examples include:

Sir Richard Branson (Natal Pluto conjunct Ascendant) is famously known for being dyslexic and a high school drop out, but he ended up founding the Virgin Group, became a billionaire and even got knighted by Queen Elizabeth II.
Kurt Cobain (Natal Pluto conjunct Ascendant), the lead singer of Nirvana known for his rise to fame and tragic death – he had extreme difficulty coping with his fame and public image (a new ‘mask’ thrust upon him by the public).
Christopher Reeve (Natal Pluto conjunct Ascendant), rose to fame through his performance in Superman films. After the fateful accident that made him quadriplegic, he founded Christopher Reeve Foundation and contributed to finding treatments and cures for paralysis.

Just stopping by, things to do, take care.

Last edited:
https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cufmfilegLxBzo-u1513530161/astro_w2gw_c_e.61362.22434.png

Accurate chart using phone so cant embed

House 12 in Cancer trouble always from family... Explains way too much :eek:

Last edited:

AquarianRising

No,no....this was outdoors, on a fence near the patio. It flew nearly straight up into the sky, and seemed to simply disappear. Could you ask your neighborhood if this was normal spider behavior?

Nah, see, what you got right there is a nega-spider. Bred 'em durin' The War as elite assassination squads for high-altitude-low-opening insertions behind enemy lines. They used to call 'em "Black Widowers" 'cause ain't one of 'em was a b*tch. [*shoots a loogie into a spitoon*] Yup. M'buddy Bill was taken down by a rogue Widower on the same day his baby was born. God rest his soul.