Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 04-08-2016, 06:55 PM

Will I meet someone significant soon?

A young prodigy of Vedic arts predicted my husband would come to me (7th lord in 1st) when the 7th lord got back to my 1st house.

That time is coming up. August 15th or so, Jupiter (7th lord) enters Virgo (ascendant).

I previously believed that I knew this person, but he met someone else. So I do not yet know my significant other.

I am signing up for eharmony (expensive, yes) and taking professional photos to show myself. I am a very attractive lady, and I do not have any qualms. I am somewhat reclusive, and do not know how to meet quality men.

I have never partied, never gone to a bar, and have very few activities. 😞😋 This is my fault I know.

I will be entering my Jupiter dasha in July or thereabouts.

Was her prediction correct? Will I be successful with eharmony?

Natal:

Last edited by duenderoja; 04-08-2016 at 06:59 PM.
Unread 04-18-2016, 02:35 PM

Re: Will I meet someone significant soon?

Haha never mind, we are fine.

I really panicked when he told me he found someone else, but we are cool.
Unread 04-18-2016, 02:57 PM
Banned

Prediction seems correct to me Good Luck!
Unread 04-18-2016, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn9 View Post
Prediction seems correct to me Good Luck!
Thank you for viewing it, and giving your opinion. Luckily, it is a positive one, and I love it!

Funny thing is, that after I heard the news, I was so heartbroken. So I created a horary, asking if I would meet anyone on eHarmony. It told me a very flat and very mean "no".
Unread 04-18-2016, 05:43 PM

Jupiter is strong, 1st house is also strong, so Jupiter should give good results transiting your 1st.

Unread 04-18-2016, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
Jupiter is strong, 1st house is also strong, so Jupiter should give good results transiting your 1st.
What do you think of the prediction the young Vedic astrologer gave? Your opinion matters a lot. I just want to know if it is worth believing in, and if it is based on sound principles (7th lord coming to 1st).
Unread 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duenderoja View Post
What do you think of the prediction the young Vedic astrologer gave? Your opinion matters a lot. I just want to know if it is worth believing in, and if it is based on sound principles (7th lord coming to 1st).
Astrologically speaking, I'd say he is correct. The 1st house is you, the lord of the 7th or Jupiter (if you are a woman) is your spouse.

However, personally, I believe in free will and Law of Attraction, i.e. your thoughts and beliefs create your reality. Which means your fate is not set in stone. That's why I usually don't do predictions. Predictions can only tell you about probable results, likely results, but not certain results. They only become certain results if you actually believe in the prediction. That's why for some people predictions work, and for some people they don't work. In the end it's always up to the individual, no matter if they conscious of that fact or not.

If I would do predictions, I wouldn't do it so specific. So instead of saying that you will meet your husband during that period of time, I'd say that during that time your focus is more on finding a mate or during that time your are more optimistic about finding a mate. Which in the end would increase your chances of actually meeting him because focus compared with trust and confidence is what makes things materialize. That's the way how I would work with transits and dashas.

Unread 04-20-2016, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
Astrologically speaking, I'd say he is correct. The 1st house is you, the lord of the 7th or Jupiter (if you are a woman) is your spouse.

However, personally, I believe in free will and Law of Attraction, i.e. your thoughts and beliefs create your reality. Which means your fate is not set in stone. That's why I usually don't do predictions. Predictions can only tell you about probable results, likely results, but not certain results. They only become certain results if you actually believe in the prediction. That's why for some people predictions work, and for some people they don't work. In the end it's always up to the individual, no matter if they conscious of that fact or not.

If I would do predictions, I wouldn't do it so specific. So instead of saying that you will meet your husband during that period of time, I'd say that during that time your focus is more on finding a mate or during that time your are more optimistic about finding a mate. Which in the end would increase your chances of actually meeting him because focus compared with trust and confidence is what makes things materialize. That's the way how I would work with transits and dashas.
Well, haha.

I can say that I believe this prediction. With all of my heart. I will keep the thread updated.
Unread 04-20-2016, 01:40 PM

Interesting. So you are going by the notion that ruler of 7th enters the 1st house.

Well that might be an indicator. But the planet of love is Venus, so look for when progressed Venus comes to Sun, Moon or one of your angles and also look for when Venus shows up on the SSR angles. Jupiter to ASC/DSC may also indicate love coming to you.
Unread 04-20-2016, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duenderoja View Post
Well, haha.

I can say that I believe this prediction. With all of my heart. I will keep the thread updated.
Well, then keep up the happy thoughts. That's all you have to do. Don't try to micromanage it. Good luck!

Unread 04-21-2016, 05:04 AM

Marriage is likely between 11/Oct/2018 and 1/Dec/2019.

Tags
meet, significant