Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-27-2016, 07:26 PM
leelaleel leelaleel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 33
11th lord in 7th house?

What means if the 11th lord (me) is in the 7th house?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-29-2016, 05:01 PM
Doodleloo's Avatar
Doodleloo Doodleloo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 418
Re: 11th lord in 7th house?

Maybe it would be best if you just posted your whole chart instead of asking about "x lord being in y house" every few days.

Try KRS's astrology youtube channel. He has made videos pertaining this.
__________________
Hello! I dabble in vedic and horary and vainly try to understand western.

Sometimes, charts are not necessary. Always consider the Non-Astrological Standpoint first.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Doodleloo For This Useful Post:
oleanna (02-02-2016)
  #3  
Unread 01-29-2016, 09:52 PM
Lilyana's Avatar
Lilyana Lilyana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 113
Re: 11th lord in 7th house?

Eleventh House Lord in Seventh House Lord of gains in the house of spouse, indicates that either gains to spouse or gains from spouse. Possibility of marriage with rich spouse is more. Since this house represents desires so will indicate or increase lustful and passionate nature of natal. Possibility of marriage with rich spouse in foreign land is also there.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lilyana For This Useful Post:
leelaleel (01-29-2016)
  #4  
Unread 01-30-2016, 07:25 AM
anoop.indirapuramghazibad anoop.indirapuramghazibad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Noida (India), Contact e-mail-anoop.astrologer@gmail.com
Posts: 859
Re: 11th lord in 7th house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyana View Post
Eleventh House Lord in Seventh House Lord of gains in the house of spouse, indicates that either gains to spouse or gains from spouse. Possibility of marriage with rich spouse is more. Since this house represents desires so will indicate or increase lustful and passionate nature of natal. Possibility of marriage with rich spouse in foreign land is also there.
I will add just one more line to Lilyana's statement
"Auspicious connections will give good results, but affliction can indicate spouse may have doubtful character."
__________________
www.anoopastrosutra.com,
.....Anoop.astrologer (Jyotisha Acharya)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-30-2016, 03:13 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: 11th lord in 7th house?

To whom it may concern:

There are close to 200 birthdata (Rodden AA rating) of R11 in H7 (Asc=Scorpio) with bio info in astrodienst public domain.

Interested individuals, please note! ;-)
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-31-2016, 11:58 AM
leelaleel leelaleel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 33
Re: 11th lord in 7th house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoop.indirapuramghazibad View Post
I will add just one more line to Lilyana's statement
"Auspicious connections will give good results, but affliction can indicate spouse may have doubtful character."
There is no planets in the 11th house but me is the lord is placed with sun in 7th aspected by Jupiter.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-31-2016, 03:58 PM
mystik mystik is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 42
Re: 11th lord in 7th house?

what is your lagna or ascendant?I am guessing its aquarius.If its so then 7th lord in 7th shows that you will have relationships or be married to someone with a v strong personality,kindof with a strong ego,and well established.Sun gives a late marriage,with jupiter there being your 2nd and 11th lord,your spouse will be someone v well established and will hv a name and of repute in his or her chosen field.However you will do well professionally too.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-31-2016, 05:45 PM
leelaleel leelaleel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 33
Re: 11th lord in 7th house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystik View Post
what is your lagna or ascendant?I am guessing its aquarius.If its so then 7th lord in 7th shows that you will have relationships or be married to someone with a v strong personality,kindof with a strong ego,and well established.Sun gives a late marriage,with jupiter there being your 2nd and 11th lord,your spouse will be someone v well established and will hv a name and of repute in his or her chosen field.However you will do well professionally too.
Thanks for your reply but actually I'm scorpio asc. not aquarius so jupiter rules my 2nd and 5th and placed in the first house.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-31-2016, 06:07 PM
duenderoja's Avatar
duenderoja duenderoja is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 1,138
Re: 11th lord in 7th house?

It would help if you posted a chart.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to duenderoja For This Useful Post:
oleanna (02-02-2016)
  #10  
Unread 01-31-2016, 08:25 PM
leelaleel leelaleel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 33
Re: 11th lord in 7th house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duenderoja View Post
It would help if you posted a chart.
Thanks for reply I attach the right chart I guess.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DrawChart.jpg (125.2 KB, 6 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to leelaleel For This Useful Post:
oleanna (02-02-2016)
  #11  
Unread 02-01-2016, 04:57 PM
mystik mystik is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 42
Re: 11th lord in 7th house?

I see, is there a lot of strife at home? or trouble with primary education.matters of the heart are a concern for you.How is your moms health?I also see lot of trouble on account of friends,you must hv bn betrayed ,in many times of life..many hopes and dreams that were near to fulfillment hv gone astray.your views?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 02-01-2016, 05:31 PM
leelaleel leelaleel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 33
Re: 11th lord in 7th house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystik View Post
I see, is there a lot of strife at home? or trouble with primary education.matters of the heart are a concern for you.How is your moms health?I also see lot of trouble on account of friends,you must hv bn betrayed ,in many times of life..many hopes and dreams that were near to fulfillment hv gone astray.your views?
Hey thanks for replying. Actually my primary education was hard because I was doing a lot of things beside it so it need so much effort than usual. my mom health is good thanks god but yea I have a lot of heart problems that doctors sometimes can't figure out for the last part regarding dreams and fulfillment I guess this represent my huge problem in life, I'm always that near but for some reasons I go way far from what I want but still gave hope.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 02-16-2016, 08:05 AM
virgo24 virgo24 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 48
Re: 11th lord in 7th house?

plz im female can anybody do chart reading for my marriage i can share chart and detail too
NAME:ANUM PERVEZ
D.O.B:24TH-AUGUST-1989
TIME:16:45PM
PLACE:KARACHI,PAKISTAN
Attached Images
File Type: png lada.png (329.5 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 02-16-2016, 12:38 PM
duenderoja's Avatar
duenderoja duenderoja is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 1,138
Re: 11th lord in 7th house?

Please create your own thread.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
11th, house, lord

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.