What do I look for in child's chart to find accidents/injury?

Frisiangal

Hi again Freedom Lover,

I plead guilty on 3 counts;
I haven't read any posts elsewhere regarding the little girl, so my view was a, from my point of view, unbiased one off look at her chart,
I seldom read 'links', because I have this terrible habit of preferring to test my own knowledge in judgement of a chart,
Thank the Lord; I'm a Capricorn Moon.:biggrin:

SagiCap appears to have gained a lot of knowledge into her daughter from the posts of this thread alone. That's the main thing.

There's no defense or guilt necessary; just a difference in perspectives.

With kind regards,

Frisiangal

SagiCap

SagiCap appears to have gained a lot of knowledge into her daughter from the posts of this thread alone. That's the main thing.

There's no defense or guilt necessary; just a difference in perspectives.

With kind regards,

Frisiangal

I truly, truly, have learned A LOT from this discussion. I appreciate the time taken, the passionate empathy and the knowledge you all have shared here - minus the "self loathing" and some other comments...but I understand not all astrologers can be accurate. This is truly a very worthwhile board. THANK YOU

Last edited:
Dear SagiCap,

I have Mars in Sagittarius, with an Aquarius ascendant, so I have had many accidents throughout my life, and freakky ones that are hard for people to believe when I tell them how they happened.
My advice is GET USED TO IT! "S__T HAPPENS" (that's my favorite quote about life!)
Just three weeks ago, I had a chain come off my bike, and nearly ende3d up in intersection during rush hour traffic. I'm doing okay;don't worry. But, MY PLAN FOR WRAPPING MYSELF IN BUBBLE WRAP WAS A LITTLE TOO EXPENSIVE. SOMEONE NEEDS TO INVENT AN AIR BUBBLE SUIT THAT i CAN INFLATE WHENEVER i WANT!!!! (I would probably have to wear it 24 hrs a day!

If your accident prone child is a Sagittarius, just follow Linda Goodman's advice and buy lots of insurance!!!

Reminders to slow down, and curb enthusiasm could help, but not much fun.

Excitement level lowered by yoga and meditation. Great!

Love, Harriet

SagiCap

Dear SagiCap,

I have Mars in Sagittarius, with an Aquarius ascendant, so I have had many accidents throughout my life, and freakky ones that are hard for people to believe when I tell them how they happened.
My advice is GET USED TO IT! "S__T HAPPENS" (that's my favorite quote about life!)
Just three weeks ago, I had a chain come off my bike, and nearly ende3d up in intersection during rush hour traffic. I'm doing okay;don't worry. But, MY PLAN FOR WRAPPING MYSELF IN BUBBLE WRAP WAS A LITTLE TOO EXPENSIVE. SOMEONE NEEDS TO INVENT AN AIR BUBBLE SUIT THAT i CAN INFLATE WHENEVER i WANT!!!! (I would probably have to wear it 24 hrs a day!

If your accident prone child is a Sagittarius, just follow Linda Goodman's advice and buy lots of insurance!!!

Reminders to slow down, and curb enthusiasm could help, but not much fun.

Excitement level lowered by yoga and meditation. Great!

Love, Harriet

Awww, I felt bad reading this and essentially laughing. Not AT you, but with you. Full-body-bubble-wrap-suit, now there's a business idea!! Direct marketing to Sag-related natals for sure. Let's go into business??

I was a Sag kidlet too, but don't remember being accident prone. I would imagine Mars in Sag is more accurate for injuries and proclivities to accidents too. :(

Hi, Everybody, Harriet here: I had earlier missed the remark that the accident-prone child had a Capricorn Moon. Verrry interesting.
I have Cap Mn, w/ Mars Sag; most other planets are in Libra, with Uranus in Cancer. My entire life has been one of constant enturbulation.
I believe my accidents have been caused mainly by a mind that is cluttered with upsetting things from BOTH past and present, causing me to be 24/7 agitated, distracted, upset. Many and continual negative messages from people my entire life. It felt like constant bombardment. The child may be just extra sensitive to negative input. We are surrounded by negative remarks, facial expressions, and body language everyday. People 'put-down' in order to lift themselves up. SELF-CENTERED PEOPLE ARE NOT AWARE OF HOW THEY COME ACROSS TO OTHERS, so when one tries to discuss behavior that hurts, they remark that "you're just too sensitive"; "you're just taking things the wrong way", instead of becoming more aware of their words, actions, and their impact on others.
CAP MN makes for a negative, hopeless, dark, moody person, on the negative side, and somber, serious, 'responsible' on good days while appearing sunny and happy on the outside. (I have that with Libra Sun) ONE WARNING: IF THE ACCIDENTS ARE CAUSED BY NEGATIVE EMOTIONS, THEY MAY BE SUBCONSCIOUS ATTEMPTS TO KILL SELF.

In my case, I realized that some of my more recent accidents were an attempt to escape a controlling person in my family, but was unable to because I was financially unable to leave. Also, I am the type who would let someone hurt me, rather than me hurting them. I don't fight back effectively, or at all sometimes, because I feel guilty.

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS APPLIES HERE; just FYI, in my case.

CHILD'S LESSON IN LIFE IS TO IGNORE NEGATIVE REMARKS AND LEARN POSITIVE WAYS TO REACT TO UNHAPPY SITUATIONS.
I'm still learning how to do that. Got a late start in life.

Hopefully it is just a child who is easily distracted. I have add/hd.

Claire19

My child is always prone to little stumbles, spilling things, scratches - so much that it has me looking for some solution.

I'd like to know what to look for in her natal chart. Possibly to do with Mars? Please give me instructions on how to find all the little accidents in a chart. Is it Mars?

Thank you so much.
If yo can load the chart?? Mars in the 1st house can mean little accidents and general clumsiness. You cant find all the little accidents in a chart but by plotting the transits you can look out for major incidents and possibly avoid them. Sometimes Uranus is involved with sudden events and shocks too.

selfless

Banned
please provide DATE OF BIRTH, TIME OF BIRTH if possible, then easily it can be told..anyway if we follow Indian Astrology, then looking at 6th house and 6th house;s lord, 1st house condition, 8th house condition , and analysing D16 chart , the result can be declared easily

Moog

Aries on the 6th... taking too little care, doing things too fast in the day to day... getting little injuries usually, cuts, scrapes, bruises, burns

I have this tooo

Your girl's Mars is opposite Uranus, and in Leo I can only imagine how that exacerbates this.

Last edited: