Lunar eclipse at 13 Aqua

dog8818

This eclipse fell on my Chiron/Uranus opposition (11th/5th) which t-squares my Moon in Scorp in 7th (13 Scorp). I dreaded it. But... nothing happened. Then one month *to the day* later, I went on a 3 day trip with 2 girlfriends, one of whom is the biggest know-it-all in the Universe, and she took it upon herself to lecture me endlessly about my "behavior" (and believe me, it wasn't at all unseemly, I am a Virgo Sun square Saturn, but she decided that my having FUN wasn't ok) and in the middle of the night, in the middle of her lecture, I "lost" it. Told her to SHUT UP. And then it happened, my Scorp. Moon square Uranus clicked her off, which is something that happens rarely, but once it "clicks off", I can never ever get any affection back for the person again. She got up in the morning, packed her bags, and left by herself. My other friend and I stayed another night as planned and had a perfectly fun time. I sent an email when I returned letting my now ex-friend know that I would never tolerate her lectures again and that we were DONE. She responded by saying she doesn't appreciate the "cold shoulder" (evidently she didn't know what DONE meant). I never responded. Done, cooked, turn-the-oven-off.

When Mars hits the eclipse point and activates all this I can't imagine what will happen, but I am NOT looking forward to it. I have progressed Venus, Jupiter and Sun all bunched together now, conjuncting that natal Moon in the 7th, like a fun little party, but in Scorpio it really doesn't feel so good.

gemini59

I ran my mars return which is in a series of three returns this year due to the retrograde. I did not realize till this morning that it was a trigger to the Eclipse of August 5th.
I am concerned as August was a terrible month and it really has not improved. The eclipse point opposed natal uranus in the 5th (rules 12th).
On my mars return on November 2nd the full moon squares Mars at Leo 7' 53 thus the eclipse point creates a T-square.
I don't know how to even interpret this!:w00t:
The mars return has mars in the 9th, the full moon looks to be on the 6/12 cusps and the eclipse point in the 3rd. The original eclipse was an opposition to my natal Uranus in Leo in the 5th.
In addition the sun is joined by Mercury.
Looked through my schedule book. I should keep a journal. Nothing happened on the 4th that I noted. However the week or so prior I was told I was to have to have a skin surgery on my face and the week after the eclipse on the 13th I had the surgery.
I am not sure if you can create a correspondence to that but Uranus is part of a stellium of venus, mars and uranus in Leo. Mars rules my first.
I don't know that might be a stretch but the T-square full moon to mars and eclipse point is a bit of a concern. No legal issues pending so not sure what up.

dog8818

This eclipse fell on my Chiron/Uranus opposition (11th/5th) which t-squares my Moon in Scorp in 7th (13 Scorp). I dreaded it. But... nothing happened. Then one month *to the day* later, I went on a 3 day trip with 2 girlfriends, one of whom is the biggest know-it-all in the Universe, and she took it upon herself to lecture me endlessly about my "behavior" (and believe me, it wasn't at all unseemly, I am a Virgo Sun square Saturn, but she decided that my having FUN wasn't ok) and in the middle of the night, in the middle of her lecture, I "lost" it. Told her to SHUT UP. And then it happened, my Scorp. Moon square Uranus clicked her off, which is something that happens rarely, but once it "clicks off", I can never ever get any affection back for the person again. She got up in the morning, packed her bags, and left by herself. My other friend and I stayed another night as planned and had a perfectly fun time. I sent an email when I returned letting my now ex-friend know that I would never tolerate her lectures again and that we were DONE. She responded by saying she doesn't appreciate the "cold shoulder" (evidently she didn't know what DONE meant). I never responded. Done, cooked, turn-the-oven-off.

When Mars hits the eclipse point and activates all this I can't imagine what will happen, but I am NOT looking forward to it. I have progressed Venus, Jupiter and Sun all bunched together now, conjuncting that natal Moon in the 7th, like a fun little party, but in Scorpio it really doesn't feel so good.

UPDATE: Mars has hit the Eclipse point. My friend re-contacted me, she has cancer, stage III.

My brother (age 42!) was suddenly diagnosed with heart failure and needs a heart transplant. My ex husband, father of my 12 year old son, was diagnosed with advanced ALS and probably won't make another 2 years.

I learned about both of these things on the day before my birthday in Sept.

So, now Mars has retrograded to to the Eclipse point, will retrograde to 0 Leo and then come back. Good god.

I have Uranus at 14 Leo, opposing Chiron at 18 Aquarius, t-squaring Moon in Scorp (in 7th house) at 13 Scorp.

Neptune Rising

I'm sorry to hear that dog8818, so much bad news! Sending light to you and all those affected.

Thanks for sharing this also, it really shows how Mars can activate. I've heard somewhere I cannot remember, when the planet first crosses the point it activates the point, sets things off, then when it goes retrograde its something like figuring out what to do about what was set off on the first hit, then when it finally goes direct again its a chance to sort things out.

There is always hope, miracles happen! Blessings to you.

Neptune Rising

I ran my mars return which is in a series of three returns this year due to the retrograde. I did not realize till this morning that it was a trigger to the Eclipse of August 5th.
I am concerned as August was a terrible month and it really has not improved. The eclipse point opposed natal uranus in the 5th (rules 12th).
On my mars return on November 2nd the full moon squares Mars at Leo 7' 53 thus the eclipse point creates a T-square.
I don't know how to even interpret this!:w00t:
The mars return has mars in the 9th, the full moon looks to be on the 6/12 cusps and the eclipse point in the 3rd. The original eclipse was an opposition to my natal Uranus in Leo in the 5th.
In addition the sun is joined by Mercury.
Looked through my schedule book. I should keep a journal. Nothing happened on the 4th that I noted. However the week or so prior I was told I was to have to have a skin surgery on my face and the week after the eclipse on the 13th I had the surgery.
I am not sure if you can create a correspondence to that but Uranus is part of a stellium of venus, mars and uranus in Leo. Mars rules my first.
I don't know that might be a stretch but the T-square full moon to mars and eclipse point is a bit of a concern. No legal issues pending so not sure what up.

Hi Gemini

How did things go for you? I hope the surgery went well.:smile:

AquariusT

PS wanted to add that the turmoil I had at that time last summer..I am revisiting it..but in my head. LOL I am reliving the pain I felt and it is making me upset and somewhat angry. I have Natal Mars in Aqua 18° btw.. Or perhaps I am revisiting it since the matter is coming up again without my knowledge.

Neptune Rising

I would probably have forgotten all about this trigger point, not one for details.

This Mars retro is triggering my Venus/Mercury that was eclipsed in August. Its also trine my Neptune - not sure what that means. Its sextiling my MC and Venus rules my MC/5th/6th, Merc rules my 7th/9th. I'm now together with a guy I was interested in on the eclipse and seeing him tomorrow. The eclipse fell in his 5th house opposite his Juno, trine his Ceres. I've just noticed, transiting Mars 13 Leo, Juno 13 Aries, Ceres 12 Saggi are forming a grand trine in the sky now. I'm not totally at ease describing those energies and more so as Mars is retrograde, I wonder if he is acting as a maelific and somehow combining his energies with Juno and Ceres, nutruring and committment/sexuality/contracts..

So this Mars is conjunct his Juno, transiting Lilith is opposite his natal Juno, and transiting Ceres (Sag) and transiting Juno (Aries) is sextile that Lilith, so connects everything into a kite in his chart, with natal Juno at the tail bit. My Venus/Merc is opposite his Juno so has the same kite but Ven forms the top bit. Need to research kites!! :surprised:

I'm out of a job now but was told today of a possible job that may come up in the near future.

Has anyone noticed Lilith is now nearly conjunct the eclipse point also? I'm not quite sure how to interpret that just yet.

Neptune Rising

Hi AquariusT

Sorry to hear that too, sending light to you.

Transiting Lilith is approaching your Mars, and is currently opposite transiting Mars. I recall when transiting Lilith was conjuncting my Mars another time, I got together with a guy that caused me to express alot of anger! I'm sure that was something to do with the Lilith, maybe bringing out (lots of) my previously hidden anger/Mars about morality/Saggi.

I hope things can begin to resolve when Mars goes direct again.

Neptune Rising

I looked ahead to the final pass of Mars at 13 Aqua in early May. Mars in Leo will be square Sun in Taurus. In fixed signs it looks like an ego battle, battle of wills, loads of stubborn and strong energy about. Pallas in Scorpio is also opposite Sun. Pallas I think is about legal, fairness, defence, ingenuity, creativity, area of expertise (I've read in Lunar Shadows II by Pressin). So the Mars forms the apex of a t-square of Sun opp Pallas. I guess planets around 13 Aqua/Leo will feel this force. Venus will be at 10 Gemini so may help abit as she is a gently energy, in Gemini, maybe through talking/soothing.

I'm wondering now if this is more of a legal thing for me. In August I got the impression my line manager had my job for the chop. I did actually lose this job in December completely by surprise. They miscalculated their dates and unfairly dismissed me. I've started the ball rolling in a tribunal case against my now ex-employer. I did that yesterday, Mars opposing my natal Venus/Mercury. Mercury also rules my 9th house of legal affairs, Venus the 10th ect. So far the issue presented itself around the eclipse, I'm going through the details now pursuing the tribunal, then by the final pass of Mars I'm wondering if they will offer me a settlement with the transiting Venus trining my own Venus... Mars is also transiting the house of other people's money opposing my 2nd house Venus.

gemini59

I am very sorry to hear of the illnesses around you.
I too have Uranus at 13 degrees Leo and I totally forgot about this eclpse.
I too have Uranus in the fifth so the 13 degree Aquarian eclipse through our 11th, naturally ruled by Uranus tells us of unexpected events as well as events we can not control.
Notice the sun will activate it again in 13 days.
From Eclpses: Predicting World Events and Personal Transformation by Celeste Teal pg 125

Your Eclipsed Uranus
Uranus is the natural ruler of the eleventh house of hopes and wishes and circumstances over which we ave no control. Sudden turns of events are especially notable in the affairs ruled by the house where Uranus is located.An eclipse to Uranus often brings an exciting masculine figure in to the life but ma also bring one of the most important connections ever made, whether male or female.
The Eleventh house eclipse will show changes in friendships and affiliations.
My 12th house is ruled by Uranus and part of a stellium of venus and mars...
In your case, dog8818 there must be a connectin to health as that is a lot of illness associated with 11th and 4th house surrounding the eclipse point.

gemini59

Again, I did not notice the changes....
yesterday I was in court connected to my daughter (fifth house uranus) . It is a long story but my assertiveness I feel helped. Two weeks prior in the prelim. hearing I was overwhelmed. Then a few days ago I just started collecting information and armed myself with information and the ability to step forward and defend her so to speak.
We made all sorts of odd friends waiting and talking to other parents. Kind of a strange release of tension.
Today I was suddenly pulled into a lunch meeting and met new people in my field and too had a joint meeting with someone bringing in a client from veterans office.
Last night between 3:00 and 5:00 in the morning I heard someone knocking on our door but it was a dream as my dog would have barked her head off. It was strange. Maybe it was mars at the eclipse point. :)
For me, Uranus is an odd planet as its only aspect is to Venus and mars ruler of 7 and 1st through a 7 degree conjunct.
This is odd the more I think about it. But the solar eclipse at 13 Aquarious this summer was fairly weak. It was a dragons head which tends to be somewhat postive...maybe not though considering dog8818 experience.

DiDi

HI

im sorry to hear of these awful events happening.... all the best wishes in the world to everyone around you and yourself.

I wanted to also update my post on this thread... It was indeed hard to please my boss, nothing was good enough and in the end he never wanted to keep me there anyway, he was getting goverment insentive to have me there once the insentive left.. so did i...:andy:

mars going retro over my mc has not been fun, the day it turned retro someone pranged into my car from the behind, (ive now been hit 3 times while stationary)... and the owner did contact me to get a quote but i just havent done anything about it, im a bit over it all.. which shows mars retro in its fine form of laziness.. and my boss started getting nasty... I just couldnt let him abuse me anymore so i stood my ground and walked out, Now im haveing to go back to more study or being put through the pases from the goverment just to keep the roof over my head till i find work..
ive applyed for 40 jobs in the last 3 weeks... not one call for a interview:surprised: very strange
Im just going to hide till it goes forward again...