karmic relationship

I

isis

Hello Radu

I have entered in an affair that i dont know if it would last for a life time.
I feel we have something karmic between us, i think that our meeting <was written in the stars>, fact confirmed by my research on synastry and compatibility (by example, my sun is oposing his NN, etc.)
All the astrologic facts are confirmed by the sparks and emotions we feel between us, each time when we meet.
even i am quite satisfied by the signs that i found by synastry, i need a second answer based on horary, taking in consideration the moment of first meeting.
please let me know if you can find any clue between us as long life relationship.
I will provide you the data as follows:

first meeting:
21.05.2002 / 14.30 / Bucharest

his data
17.08.1964 / 08.30 / La roche bernard - france

my data
26.12.1972 / 22.30 / Bucharest

Thank you very much for your time and help!

Isis

pwadm

Staff member
One thing is for sure, if it is a karmic relationship then it surely lasts for several lives now, and most probably you will meet again in your next incarnations, right ?
As far as I know any relevant relationship in our life is of karmic nature. A relationship that lasted more than 3 years is certainly relevant.

The first meeting chart is actually an event chart.
We may see the Moon in applying square with Mars (ruling the 3rd) as the only Moon aspect - that surely explains the communication sparks.
Also, the North Node tightly conjunct the MC - that indicates a mission for this relationship in the outer world, as an example or role-model.
With all those planets around the MC it indicates a relationship lived within the social groups, in the open, but there are to mention the Moon and the 3 outers (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) below the horizon as if you feel there are some super-strong hidden powers and influences on your intimate life, a feeling that eventually led you to ask this question.

This looks more like a friendly-spiritual relationship to me. Neptune in the 5th house of flirting and games brings romance and confusion, Jupiter, ruler of the 7th house exalted in Cancer and in the 10th house makes it really interesting and important, while Lilith in the 7th house brings different relationship issues. Not to forget the confusing retrograde Mercury in the 9th...

It is up to you two to decide how long will this relationship last in this lifetime. You may reschedule it for another life if it feels too incomfortable...

"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends." (Richard Bach)

I

intheknow

i need to focus

hi Radu, hi Isis,

I've been in some sort of spiritual/physical struggle for the past 7-8 years now. i'm wondering if there is something i'm missing since this struggle has been so chaotic and I don't really see my life progressing on the physical front as I wish it to be, on the other hand, spiritually have noticed some changes. Also, for those I'm in contact with (friends in my head) - am I oversensitizing or undersensitizing the significance of our connection? Will we physically meet at all this lifetime? why am i having trouble pinpointing what exactly my role is this lifetime or am i just not satisfied/convinced that I am to be a caregiver to people who don't appreciate it and feel as if they are using/pulling me under physically? will i ever get married and have a family of my own? as of right now, i really would like to just up and go, shack up in a cabin in the woods, and stay there for a bit until i plug in, but I'm financially skating on thin ice- how can i best deal with this because i really would like to contribute to the world but I don't want to be drowning so much, I'm too overwhelmed to see the light.

thanks.

my d.o.b. is 12/18/77 - 9:05p.m. EST / N.E.USA

p.s. i just read over that - didn't mean to sound tortured because spiritually - i'm very happy / it just isn't clicking into the physical world right now and I'd really like it to but I understand the significance of if I make one step - the powers that be will make two.

sunshine68

what exactly IS karmic debt and how can it effect your relationship?

what can you do to pay off karmic debt...what books to you suggest?

thank you very much!