Please help me understanding this chart

Sami70

Please help me understanding this chart - friendship moving to romantic....?

I just post this question today, at 21:44.

Question: will our friendship become a romantic relationship?

I am studying this chart, more or less along the lines of my previous question.

This is what I am seeing so far:
The querent:
Asc. Leo: ruler in 5th
Desc Aqu.: ruler (Sat.) in 1st -what about Uranus in 8th? Does it count in horary?

Sun and Saturn are not connected. However Saturn is in 1st.
Sun and Uranus are in square...

I am trying to identify the querent and the quesited in this chart. Is him represented by Saturn? That's what I would say because of Ruler of 7th plus my friends age and background. Now, Sun and Saturn are not connected but Saturn is in 1st house. How do I read that combination?

The question is: we will have a romantic relationship? I see the Sun (me) in 5th house, conj. Jupiter (ruler of 5th), which is trine to Saturn, ruler of 7th (him). Does it mean that the circumstances are allowing romantic posibilities? I see opositions and squares from Uranus (co-regent of 7th)... how does it read?

The background of this relationship is that we have been friends for some time, he is 15 years older than me, and, although I talked once about us becoming more than friends and at that point he wanted to keep our friendship, we actually continued as friends without problems after our conversation, being comfortable with each other and well, I am curious that he is still around while he knows I am interested on him. For both of us, spirituality is very important (we met at church) and this is something we share and enjoy together a lot. He is not in a relationship for a long time and works and travels a lot - he is a busy person and I have the impresion that he is reluctant to loose his "freedom". But as we have sometimes sort of "dates" when we have dinner together, and we flirt to each other some times, I am trying to understand possibilities. I have to add that I am not good at understanding relationships as I have been alone for a long time as well, and I get a little nerveous when dealing when facing a posibility of a relationship.

I am attaching the chart.

merci!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_will_we_have_a_romantic_relationsh_hp.74882.20197.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_will_we_have_a_romantic_relationsh_hp.74882.20197.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: