Prog. Ascendant conjunct Saturn

guardian00angel

I'm interested in hearing stories regarding this aspect since I am dealing with it now. I also don't mind stories involving Saturn conjunct Asc. transit because I think them to have similar effects on people.

Before I share my story, I wanted to list my natal aspects.
Aquarius Ascendant
Pisces Saturn in 1st House

I have found that this prog. aspect came around the time I started high school. Before high school, I was dealing with questioning my existence and reality after a grand illusion of my father was shattered. With that in mind, coming in contact with my high school classmates just amplified my questioning. I natally have Saturn square my Gemini Venus, Moon, and Mercury, so the majority of my generation has their Saturn squaring those three planets.

I felt like a complete alien. :sad:
I felt like I couldn't emotionally connect with anyone, even with my 4 and only friends. I felt like I was in a box when interacting with others. Sometimes I let out a bit of my silly side and felt put down... A lot of misjudgments about me... :sad:

I was dealing with extreme depression and anxiety and I won't go into detail, but I felt I was slowly fading away as Saturn came closer to my prog. Ascendant. Since I have Moon conjunct Mercury, my ability to speak depends on how I feel about myself. My speech and my creative juices depleted and worsened over time, and everything I thought made me, "Me," capped up.

When it was a complete conjunction, I was in college and started my first job. I lost my passion and interest in anything...I stopped going to college and quit my job after few months.

Aah just so much.... :crying:

However, as Saturn was slowly pulling away from my Ascendant and I had tr. Neptune conjunct Saturn, I decided to do some inner work. I think what Saturn was trying to tell me was to oil up and reframe my inner self, which was built by someone else's expectations of me. So I began stripping away the parts of me that weren't truly me.

This process was like discarding a bunch of artwork that I made to please the public rather than myself. I closed up shop, withdrew from the public influence, and stared deeply at a blank canvas for a long time. I had to do a lot of thinking about what I want this artwork to be. How will my art please myself? Every once a while someone comes knocking in on my store demanding art, but I was not ready and didn't let them in.

Things are getting better now that Saturn is moving further away from prog. Ascendant. :smile: I already feel bits and pieces of the chains just rusting off. It's been a lot of stillness recently... But I've done a few things here and there that were nice, like volunteering. :joyful: And the thought of warmer weather is already tickling my heart! :joyful: :love: Ah I cannot wait for it!!!!

Attachments

• progressions-2018-jan-31-1.jpg
    progressions-2018-jan-31-1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: