the node and reality

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66008

hi secrets
this chart matches you user name
chart one shows a very magical and charismatic connection between you. You minds are very entwined and the psychic connecting makes words superfluous. this shows that you speak to each other from your heart and are totally honest a times. Well a least you are. As the saturn/neptune square shows he is complicated and confusing, if not deceptive at times’ . it is not his nature be open . I would expect you have left him speechless at times by your truthfulness are can not be as truthful back.
With the Jupiter/mars/sun/midpoints conjunct to the node he is likely very wealthy, though this can also show that you me each other in a academic environment or in the course of your profession. As his pattern shows you have similar educational d profession professions or ambitions. It also give a feeling of long-term commitment but not necessarily the reality of such.
With the moon opposed to venus there is a strong emotional a physical attraction but the pluto/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to venus which shows these feelings are not expressed openly or publically. This also can show a S/M emotional connection where pleasure and pain must be entwined. not really healthy.
Mars is decile to venus which shows you tend to be annoyed by each other’s little idiosyncrasies. And the venus/mars midpoint is square to neptuneso why are you even asking abut tis one. There is no sincerity and there are other peoplee in the picture ,though this may be hidden. this aspect is essentially an aspect of a social meeting and he attending pleasure seeing. I can only assume that the wealth and ower associated with this relationship is the defining factor of attraction

rahu

The second composite has mercury opposed o venus so there is emotional and mental attraction . you always have things to share and usually laughter and good feelings surround you. in addition the sun/venus midpoint is on the ascendant reinforcing the spontaneous nature of love between you
With mars opposed to jupiter and sextile to the moon/Uranus conjunction, this also seem to be a chart of people with similar professions or education ambitions. Interestingly the sun is deciles to the moon and he sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to venus, so there is a spontaneous attraction underlying the relationship. And the decile gives the same potential for annoying each other wit trivia differences. So I assume you like to be in relations is that keep you on your toes. You don’t want a passive mate but one that will constantly keep things interesting, even if it involves a little bit of criticism.
The moon/Saturn conjunction shows that th ere is a inherent trust between you and you both have constant and devoted feelings for each other.this is very favorable for a committed relationship as it shows you will stick together through “thick and thin”.

Wih the moon/Uranus conjunction sexile to Jupiter, you both are very intelligent and likely professionals and well educated. This aspect shows a high level of intelligent conversation as well as forward thinking viewpoints. this bodes well for a marriage that likely happens quickly.
Frankly I am surprised you aren already in a committed relationship as it seems you began to take notice of each other last fall and he chemistry was very favorable since then ,especially in oct-nov of last year.

The only glaring difficulty is the Neptune/uranusand Neptune/moon midpoints square the nodal axis and he Saturn/chiron midpoint conjunct he north node.
This is very strange as it gives a confusion of sorts. On one hand I shows the relationship is inspired and visions o f mutual advancement are in the future , yet the relationship is marked by faltering effort, misguided or underestimated ideas . this scan give a history of “pipe dreams” where everything is possible but thing ever happens. This can be very inspirational or very disillusioning.
It also shows that he will not take responsibility when he is wrong. He will always try to blame you and try to destroy your self esteem to keep you emotionally under his thumb. this pattern has the same deceptive qualities as the fist. So once again it is a complex relationship with certain deceptive qualities.

The Jupiter/venus midpoint is conjunct the sun so marriage is likely but if so why no yet. In fac it would sem tha you recently passed the most favorable time o be married ,which was in march- june 2013.

Currently this relationship seems be in an emotional void, especially last week. The good news is that this emotional void is quickly ending and the purely selfish actions of the last week will stop and the sense of devotion to each other will pick back up.
there also seem to be differences in ages .here you seem the younger and in the previous composite you may have been the older.

I vote for this one

rahu

thanks for taking your time to post your interpretations, rahu. those were very interesting.

about the psychic and magical connection (chart 1): so right! dreams, coincidences, synchronicities...

''it seems you began to take notice of each other last fall'' - true! chart showed you that? wow.

''S/M emotional connection'': what is S/M? soulmate? i've been told he's my twin flame.

chart 1 is older than me and chart 2 is younger. i don't know their birth times. does that change anything?

anything else? anyone?

progress.gif

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66648
Anyhow, I was wondering if our synastry shows what was wrong? And how I messed up? I don't want to make the same mistake again, so I'd like to hear about our chart, if anyone has time to look. Thank you!

hi molloy91
the composite does show a very strong attraction.the venus/saturn conjunction's midpoint is conjunct the south node . this givers devoted love as well as intense sexual/emotional chemistry.with the mercury/sun midpoint conjunct venus, your love was furthered by the openess and truth with which you opened up to each other. but the mercury/pluto midpoint is also conjunt venus ,though with a wider orb. this indicates that even with the love and openness between you, there was a distance. sometimes a silence settled between you..this shows that not all emotional issues were shared.
the mars/venus midpoint is square to mercury which shows that the the "issues " between you were lost in the laughter and love that was expressed. this aspect gives a happiness just to spend time together.it shows your emotions and mental connection was expansive and positive.

on the flip side, mars is conjunct to chiron and opposed to uranus. this shows that this was an odd pairing ,in that you both usually looked for a different type of person. he is marked as extremely edgy and independent .this pattern usually shows a brief affair as he is not into commitment. this shows a very interesting=g and passionate connection but it is usually too unstable. Here ,that you and he could have got so close is shown by the moon trine to jupiter and uranus, forming a grand trine and the moon sextile to mars and chiron. this pattern is strengthened buy the moon/jupiter midpoint being conjunct to mars and chiron.moon and jupiter show the feelings that a serious relationship was possible. this moon/jupiter trine is often found in longterm relationships or marriages, but it does not by itself insure duration. but here this pattern definitely gave of vibrations of fidelity was venus was conjunct saturn.

as to why it did not work per se, jupiter is square to the sun/pluto conjunction. this shows that there were hidden ambitions. the relationship was about personal advancement not advancement as a couple. this pattern is extremely self centered ans rare is found in a longterm relationship because one partner is always on the lookout for advancement in their profession or educationally. with a strong pluto influence ,there is no "We" in the relationship. often such hooksup work as long as one partner feels their future is opening up. but things seem to stop advancing the relationship ends because the relationship was never about the couple but about how much one of the partners could gain.

so she had a "hidden" agenda. even thought the feelings of love and devotion were present, she was always looking out for herself.this is shown by the neptune/saturn midpoint conjunct to Uranus and opposed to mars/chiron. Saturn/neptune show deception.it indicates that she was deceptive and/or complex,so you really did not know what made her tick.

mars opposed to uranus is a very attractive aspect emotionally and sexually . but it is an aspect of infautation rather than love. so you were caught between the impulses of true love and the excitment of the passion you felt. but the saturn/neptune influence shows she was not as devoted as you thought.

i assume things started going south in january, and thru april and june, the emotional connection was very strong but likely it was turning vengeful and jealous. Her the love betweeen yopu likely flipped to become more contentious or even hateful.

it seems the negative energy,passion turned back on itself, was quite strong at the end of july and into august.the love could have been immense but it turned into the opposite.this implies she is interested in another and wants to put this relationship behind her.
there may have been an encounter around august 4th that made you realize the relationship is over on the intimate level it had been on before.

rahu

@Rahu

Thank you so much for your reply! Yes, things got really bad in July...and you are right, she did start behaving badly towards me somewhere around January.

You definitely hit the nail on the head about the hidden agendas...I felt like she used me for her own benefit.

progress.gif

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66715
I have two questions about my chart:

1. What are the causes of my problems dealing with people?
2. Why do I feel so held back and restricted in expressing myself?
3. Why do I feel so burdened all the time?
(I've had heavy, toxic feelings following me around since I was a child ,even when my life is going well)

hi

i think your problems all stem from the same pattern.

chiron is opposed to saturn. this can show a critical and cold father.somewhat unloving yet outwardly caring as long as you do as he said.this is complicated by the sun/neptune midpoint conjunct to saturn.
this makes the influence of the father very emotionally disabling.as there can me a emotional cruelty and unceasing criticism that is not correct. it can show the father is absent also. this can give insecurity and low self esteem at times. but you also have moon opposed to venus which usually gives a bright side to your personality.also this is a very social aspect so for you to have problems socializing places the onus of your problems back on the saturn pattern .
so i think that you have self doubts that were implanted by your father and not necessarily doubts based on what you are and have accomplished.
mercury conjunct to neptune can give a god creative imagination but it can also show an inability to communicate. overall it seems that there may be repressed childhood experiences that subconsciously have you doubting yourself.

Thank you, that's incredible. Very true!

What does sun/neptune midpoint conjunct saturn mean?

Also, it seems like my chart contains a lot of hard aspects involving Mars, could this symbolize repressed childhood anger and desires?

the sun/Neptune midpoint conjunct you saturn can show several dynamics.
one is the influence as i mentioned about our father .
ersnai wise is can being insecurity and low self esteem because Saturn symbolizes your ego, and Neptune's influences are usually dissipative o weaking on the physical manifestation of a symbol. hence your ego is not sure of itself. but this is a bit different from being insecure such as a Saturn./sun square can impose. tHis aspect is more like you descibed,toxic feelings following you and frustration. Neptune tends to break down disciplinewhen acting on your Saturn, you find it hard to bring thing to completion a times.
chiron opposed to these dynamics shows that you have a analytical and critical mind. some of your problems with socializing have to do with you not liking hypocrisy or deception.so much of socialization is a form of fluff that you don't find it easy to socialize because your chiron wants objectivity and substance in any relationship. so part of your problem can be solved ,if you realize social patterns to do not need to be "correct. allow others to have their petty contradictions and hypocrisies

Rahu,

Your right on! I'm constantly seeking depth, truth and growth. I like deep, intense and dynamic relationships. Very few relationships survive my standards and intensity. Anything less, is a waste of time and energy to me. I get bored, impatient and frustrated with excessive small talk. Also my directness in communicating can come across strongly and may strike others as intense, serious or rude. I don't know how to be fake/tactful/sugar coated, it takes a lot of energy and incentives for me to socially maneuver. I try to avoid it. I even have a hard time at work because people like to chit chat about trivial things. To me, talk and action are sacred and should be deliberately and constructively used with a purpose in mind. I also cut straight through the fluff and I think some people find it a bit too intense, especially at lighthearted social gatherings. If I can't say a sharp comment directly , I might make a witty, sarcastic joke that cuts to the point which can offend some people.:bandit: And, if I can't have deep interactions with others, I isolate. I can't hang with superficial acquaintances for long. I start feeling bored and restrained. :whistling:

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66824
Am I a potential medium?
here is another thread in which my response was deleted. I have noticed that any thread that deals with some sort of psychic energy has my response deleted. this is part of the on going black magic censorship of knowledge about the node that have mentioned on the first post of this thread.my resposes about this topic always include the node as the node rules all form of astral/psychic energy .
I also notice that waybread often is on these deleted threads of mine.
many of my resposes are deleted as I have notice. her you can see that I had a response that was deleted.

@Waybread,

Sorry, I guess I should have elaborated on my question. Ever since I was young I would at times feel presences around me. Some times very strongly and some times not at all. Out of fear I would just mentally block and try to brush off the feeling as best I can. There was a time when I was around 10 or so where I thought the house we were living in was haunted because I would feel it really strongly, especially at night. I never saw anything just weird feelings and thoughts that pretty much freaked me out. There were also other weird happenings in that house that led me and my uncle and siblings to believe something weird was going on (showers turning on by themselves, stairs creaking when noone walking up them, ect.) I never told my parents what I was feeling because I figured they would just think it was my imagination. When I was 19 my father passed away and a year later I ended up moving away from my hometown to live with my then boyfriend and I felt my dads presence in that house big time(I can't be sure it was his presence, but for some reason I just felt that it was - but i guess i have no way of really knowing), but again would literally say to him out loud and in my mind "I know you are there but I don't want to see you" because it would freak me out too much. I would also hear weird noises and our dog would sometimes growl and bark at nothing(which was freaky because it usually happened at night when I was home alone). I have never embraced these feelings to see exactly where they would take me out of fear so who knows. Also, I lived with my husband at his mothers house for a while and think his dads spirit is hanging around there because his moms TV will just randomly turn on in the middle of the night. She has had 3 different tv's do the same thing. Scared the **** out of us one night when she was out of town and at 3am her tv switches on and is at full volume. I did feel a presence living there but not as strong. Maybe I am just reading to much into nothing. I still get that feeling sometimes but not as strong as the instances I mentioned.

@rahu,
It's funny you should mention vivid dreams because I have always had not just vivid, but very strange dreams.
As far as prophetic goes I guess I don't know enough to be able to decipher what they mean. I have dreamed of loved ones that passed away already (having conversatiosn with them) and they seemed very vivid but I never thought too much about it because I figured it was normal and I wasn't actually connecting with the other side. When my father first passed away I had a weird dream where there was a light and my dad was sitting there with a friend of the family that had passed a few years prior to him(which I found so random at the time because I really hadn't thought of her at all). I think I talked to him but I can't recall now.

Thank you both for your insight :)

Oh, also waybread what chart did you want me to try out?

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66822
Am I clairvoyant?

hi solstice

yes you have the arch clairvoyant aspect with uranus conjunct the north node. you are dreams are on the astral plane .this aspect also gives psychic abilities but you vivid astral dreams are the most outstanding. this can give prophetic dreams as you have access to the Akashic records where time is a ribbon you can peruse back and forward.

with venus square the node Uranus. your emotions can confuse your visions but then again sexuality and passion can bring you clarity.

your neptune is also conjunct which bring visions and prophecy also but uranus and neptune together can lead to indecision . the Saturn/mercury midpoint is loosely conjunct you node and with neptune, this can show you are subject to nightmare at times.
with mars conjunct to pluto you must be very careful with whom you confide your visions.
the vensu/pluto amd venus/mars midpoints are square to saturn which reflects a abusive childhood environment and again shows the need for caution as you can see the truth in situation that are trying to conceal the truth. this aspect can give low self esteem which can retard you consciousness of your gifts.

the first couple of months of this year could have found you in dangerous environments or with dangerous people as i've cautioned. it could be a period when you attracted many but only for lower pleasures though these people could have been quite powerful.

rahu

Thank you rahu! What you have said are right on point. I was also told that my 3rd chakra is blocked which impedes my self-esteem which is also related to my gifts. Yes, I do experience nightmares. Most of them have been about demons, in some, I have seen shadow people. I had a partial OBE once but I hesitated on going through with it for the fear that I might not come back.

But if I may ask, what is an arch clairvoyant? It's a very new term for me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my chart. :)

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66611
north node synastry 144
hmmm this is an interesting compoiste and here is a strong
"karmic" element as the node is conjunct to saturn.
there is a nice pattern with mars oppsed to moon/nepune and sextile jupiter and trine to pluto. this shows a very caring,sensitive and healing relationship. your comments about being his therapist are not far off as the satrun/node aspect could indicate that he has some confusion about his role in life. nothing real negative but he may be confused about his karma a bit. saturn's placement can show his family has financial power but it can also show that he is dominated by his father or maybe by his family.
the romantic connection is not real strong but the friendship or business partnership connection is strong.
with venus square to pluto ,the sexual chemistry is powerful but emotional openess and iintimacy is often closed off by this aspect. often with this square an intial intense sexual chemistry tapers off as the corresponding physical intimacy does not develope.
with the pluo/mercury and pluto/sun midpoints conjunc he node and sarun, he will not open up easily and maybe never. as this aspect shows a mental seclusion. it coul e his father has had a very consrictive afect on him. it does seem like he has some issues thatmake it difficult to be open with you.

with uranus square to jupiter, a committed or longterm relationship is unlikley as this aspect shows instabilty and breakup.

as i said this does look like a romantic chart per se, and i would have expected you to have met him in a professional or educational environment rather recently.

you might be right and you may have to be a counselor of some type of him, as i think the sexaul element would be a detriment to the friendship.

rahu

Thank you so much for taking a look at the chart, rahu! I was mostly wondering because of the nodes being conjunct but you were spot on with what you wrote. Thanks a lot!

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115297
hi again stary

I assume you are asking about the crazy things that have been happening around you recently.

the transiting south node transited you Uranus/mars midpoint at 15aqur5 on jan13th
the transit node is in orb of a square to your Jupiter at 14scorp39 on mar 4 , and the south node will be conjunct mercury/Uranus at 14aqur 3 midpoint on mar 19th .

there is so much turbulent energy around you it is difficult to see precisely what has happened but, it could include are arguments with siblings or close friends. then again you are feeling extremely frustrated and find yourself seeking out new experience and peoples. this could also show up sexually and you might be a sexual magnet for so many people that you are being overwhelmed.as Jupiter is part of the mix, you may have left/fired from a job or started a new one or even been promoted in a existing job.

but you are so impetuous right now that I would have to assume situations around you are dispersive rather that coalescing .

your psychic sensitivity should be picking up and you might already be having vivid astral dreams that may be prophetic. but for sure when you move into march and later , your psychic/astral sensitivities/abilities will be overwhelming .

that is you major obstacle right now....not being overwhelmed by the intensity of the psychic/nodal energy that is going through you.

though currently the environmental/physical manifestations need to be watched as unexpected situation or unruly people could try to make a impression on you.

Wow. I just got a new job about a week ago. Prior to that frustration has definitely been hampering me for some reason.

Regarding dreams I have had some but never really remember them unfortunately.

Thank you for that Rahu.

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115299
Hi GeminiSun
You are quite perceptive as there is a “cosmic/spiritual “energy that is running through you.and you are correct that your striving for material superficial things is not what you purpose is I this life.
This energy is from your stellium of your sun,vertex and the south node.
This is some what complicated to define because it is so comprehensive in a spiritual/psychic sense. And it may seem i am degenerating into metaphysical clichés, but these are the real forces operating through you.
The node is the source of all psychic and spiritual perspectives and knowledge as it ranges from access to the astral plane to the intimate answers to your particular “karma”, as well as to your mental,emotional and psychic nature.
With the sun conjunct the south node, your aura is very strong. This can be seen when you have noticed that other people seem to feel your presence. this gives a “psychic” magnetism that will draw other too you for good or bad reasons. It is a overall aspect of intuition or psychic/mental abilities . the main difficulty is that the south node, as you have, also bring what maybe called thought forms from the unconscious and karmic or astral planes. These thought forms can be very useful when your mind is trying to create images of ideas and wordsas your subconscious has a great “pre-existent” library already. but the difficulty is that these excess thought forms can overwhelm you conscious mind at times if you don’t realize that there is a vast energy running through you. You ego can identify with the energy instead of correctly seeing you are channeling energy. If this happens then you mind can overload and you can suffer mental confusion or other difficulties.
The vertex is the matrix that the node draws from but it brings not only of personal karmic considerations, it also bring more general and expansive karmic information of the cosmos as a whole. Information of all facets of reality and unreality. So this information more easily overwhelms the structure of your personality. Vertex energy can bring sensation of a connection to other worldly realties, altered realities or just undefinable images and sensations. Karmically the vertex gives you experience of coincides that affect your life’s direction but which you have no control,over.as I said you can experience strange realities and feeling which can isolate you as the synchronistic nature of these interactions can leave you feeling that no one could ever understand the internal and external experiences you are subject to.
Either thenode or vertex can lead to “paranormal feelings or conclusions , so the two in conjunction can be very confusing or indicative of a complicated spiritual life or past life. And with your life /sun connected then, yes, there is more to your destiny that blindly seeking the superficial/material aspects .
I can not see your specific purpose in life. Possibly a genuine psychic could see into your karma, but I can discuss the abilities and influences your soul has chosen to have access to in this life.
Your moon is square to Saturn giving you a reserved inner emotional nature as the midpoint of this square is itself square to the liith axis. The lilth axis can be thought of as the primal or most basic level of emotional sensitivity. This is where feelings and just rise inot your consicus experince. So with Saturn/moon square you are inherently emotionally reserved. You prize loyalty but can be emotionally reclusive.
Your sun/moon midpoint is opposed to pallas and vesta which shows that a major aspect of your personality is boldness, morality and knowledge. In a woman’s chart especially, this shows the qualities that you have described about your self already. With vesta added, again, you have a streak of devotion and you value you loyalties and other’s loyalty to you.
Eris is conjunct to lilth so in addition to a inherent reclusiveness, you are also very ambitious and sexual as eris enjoys emotional conquest and advancement of personal desires. But eris is not especially favorable for true love and a can show an emotional insensitivity to love a times.but as mars is trine to eris,I would expect that you are not dismissive to others emotional attraction toward you, though you may not reciprocate as ardently as other to do you.

Your sun/moon midpoint is opposed to pallas and vesta which shows that a major aspect of your personality is boldness, morality and knowledge. In a woman’s chart especially, this shows the qualities that you have described about your self already. With vesta added, again, you have a streak of devotion and you value you loyalties and other’s loyalty to you.
Eris is conjunct to lilth so in addition to a inherent reclusiveness, you are also very ambitious and sexual as eris enjoys emotional conquest and advancement of personal desires. But eris is not especially favorable for true love and a can show an emotional insensitivity to love a times.but as mars is trine to eris,I would expect that you are not dismissive to others emotional attraction toward you, though you may not reciprocate as ardently as other to do you.
Eris is also square ton Neptune and Uranus which would increase the emotional affect you have on others. But it would also show the majority of this attention would be superficial and insincere, oriented to pure physical desires. this aspect does give you greater creativity though
Your mars is conjunct to chiron at midheaven . this also supports what you have mentioned of yourself fas this aspect is quite bold. Mars here seeks new experiences and is very directed toward goals. But this aspect can give you a bit of a quirky edge in that you often don’t respond to social stimuli as would be the “norm”. you can seem insensitive and pushy but it is just that you take everything seriously, I that you only pay attention to the center of core of matters and don’t deal with the “fluff” of social interactions. This also gives a critical edge to you. you can be abruptly acting if nothing of substance is coming up.
Jupiter is square to mercury which heightens your itelligece though it makes you proe to arguments. This is especially true as the midpoint of this square is conjunct to mars and chiron. This makes you very critical ananalytical and intelligent , but itcomes with a lack of tact. You are costatly aalyzig everything and everyone and if you find falsehoods or disingenuity ,you are quick to point this hypocrisy out.this is where you lack of tact can cause problems with others and with friends because you don’t mince your words.

Sedna is opposed to psychic which shows you have a commitment to truth ,especially in relationships and social interactions but Orcus forms a t square which ca show that very those who you are attracted to have emotional issues that make it difficult to open up to you or themselves.
This impulse to truthfulness and openness in relationships is also show by the Venus/mars midpoint conjunct the mercury/sun midpoint.
With eros square to psyche ,you again have very idealistic,romantic almost spiritual yearning in relationships.love is almost adolescent In that the physical attraction sometimes is not as important as the sense of spiritual connection.
And with the eros/pyche midpoint opposed to mercury, you are truly attracted to the mid of lovers.
With the Venus/moon midpoint conjunct to Eros, there is no question you are also very passionate ad your physical desires quite strong too.but phlous is opposed to eros which suggest that there will be many false loves before you gain you mate.

Actually it seems the main social dyamics around you recently evolve around relationships and insincerity.

The moon is sextile to Jupiter and trine to juno which shows you have qualities of a teacher. This pattern would indicate that you draw great strength form your family and heritage ,especially grand parents

As what you should focus on,it seems that the mercury/Jupiter midpoint conjunct your msrs and chiron would be the strongest impulse. This pattern shows you have the mental/psychic abilities to see the truth behind all things, that is you can see both sides of any question and you seek to resolve the contradiction In life and In higher knowledge. Your path suggest you are destined to elucidate for others the truth and the hypocrisy that make up the material and spiritual worlds.
You have the abilities to be a problem solver . one who can look through contradictions and see the common points that brig agreement.

rahu

Wow, thank you for this amazingly well-thought out post and your input. I did not know how to put how I was feeling in Astrological terms, but you explained my situation so well in the beginning of your post... It DEFINITELY does feel karmic.

And you are so right near the end. I can see both sides to every argument and I can always see the truth in everything. I don't even try, it's just natural. And I am super psychic, I have experienced unexplanable things and I feel like if I worked at it, I could evolve my psychic abilities but that is definitely something I DO NOT want.

"Your path suggest you are destined to elucidate for others the truth and the hypocrisy that make up the material and spiritual worlds."

I knew it. And this is what I was complaining about in my original post. This is NOT the path I want. But the path life is fricking forcing on me.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70178
I am in a strange kind of relationship, it was so good to start off with, almost idyllic. Then, something happened and such a reversal, we don't seem to agree on anything! Yet, at the start, we seemed to know each other as if forever.

i agree that the node square venus.jupiter gave a immediate love between you. but as you surmised the mars/[pluto conjunction square to saturn destined the realtionship to failure as this is a pattern of extreme selfishness. such a impuse can not exist in a committed relationship.
also ceres is conjunct the east point(antivertex) and the ascendant. this gave the relationship a focus on love, support and nurturing each other.
but aspect to the vertex often do not translate into the entire chart.that is there was a nurturing vinrationbut this vibrationdid not ameliorate the selfishness of the mars/pluto conjunction.

also the saturn/neptune midpoint is opposed to the sun/juno midpoint which shows he was lying about the domesitic possibilitiies from the beginning

Thank you for replying Rahu.

Yes that is exactly how it was, we felt an almost immediate connection and compassion towards each other. I would have been willing to forgive him for almost anything at first, we cared for each other. I was a lovely energy, very Piscsean/Jupiterian as in those planets at the ascendant. And we seemed to learn a great deal from each other. That seemed to be the egoless state of the relationship.

But then, that selfish aspect came up. I would say this was from him, but I may be subjective. I felt he was almost deliberately winding me up and somewhat rejecting me in favour of any other social contact he had. My ego was bruised so I reacted, but in the end I decided not to put up with that. We each were reacting to each other from our egos, which was a total reversal from the start. I thought it best to give myself some space, at least in the short term, for the sake of sanity!

I don't know in what sense he was lying from the start with the Nep/Saturn midpoint. I did 3 different tarot readings, one my friend did, one I did and one I did for him, and in each one, a Queen of Cups came up as relevant. I had a feeling there may have been someone else, either in the recent past or still present in his life.

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70177
there is a mazing psychic/astral connection but these energies make the chart unstable.
uranus conjunct the dragonhead gives a powerful psychic connection. this show common dream states and a overall feeling of destiny.but it is not quite that symply because jupiter is conjunct the dragon tail. this shows a strong mental cionnection. it tends towards marriage.but satrun forms a tsquare to uranus/jupiter which usually shows a breakuo. often because of circumstances. juno is suqre the node and conjunct to ceres. this could be a chart of a short impulsive marriage ending in separation.
the re is great wealth associated with this chart. it is possible that such a relationship is on and off. often the financial conditions are so favorable that the couple keep coming back together because of economic reasons.
venus is conjunct the sun giving a great attraction and affection but the sun is opposed to orcus which gives an emotional distance even when the emotions are expansive. there is dark side in this chart. isolation and extreme selfishness.
with ixion square to juno, there are family difficulties.likely your family would have reservations. ixion adds a social turbulence to the relationship.
chiron forms a tsquare with the orcus sun opposition.and lilth is oppsed to chiron. this shows deep divisions between you.a harsh critical attitude prevails which makes it hard for love to flourish .this isolation and antagonism is at the base of the relationship, so the likleyhood of marriage ismuch less. this canshow a very powerful freiindship or working relationship also.
eros and psyche are conjunct and sextile to the niode ,this shows there is a very romantic and idealistic infatuation between you.this sensitivity and gentleness belies the strong selfish and divisive energies of orcus et.al.
eris is opposed to pluto, so if this is a romantic relationship the sex is very intense. but physical intimacy with these symbols does not lead to a stronger love. in the long run sex becomes a chain instead of a emotional bond.
eros /psyche are opposed to nexus so even the idealistic love had a darkside of submission and control.
with the moon conjunct to eris and the moon square to psyche and eros, there is a overwhelming emotional and sexual attraction.but as i have said ,there are dark and cruel emotions countering the idealistic love you feel.
what ever the case may be, currently i see a separation or divorce. it could be the opposite , a new relationship, but if so i doubt it will last. the chart is very explosive so it is unlikely to result in a steady relationship, if it is not ending right now.

thank you so much! i really appreciate the time you put into that reply....and to expand on the situation...we have never been together it's actually my boss at work and it's just a very intense odd relationship it's like we're super loyal and feel drawn to him i really enjoy being in his presence but at the same time i can remain distant and it's been baffling me...and we def. have like a connection where i don't even need to use words and he gets it ...i'm currently single and he's in a conflicted relationship so i don't want to express anything cause i want him to work that out naturally without influencing anything plus i don't know how he would feel about having a secret relationship cuz of work...it's a really difficult situation to read and i'm not really sure what to do about it and i think it's that whole feeling of destined to be with each other feeling that is like this driving under currant ...normally as an aqua...i could rationalize the pro's away and stick with the cons and move on...this just seems so different...it's uncanny

yea
i thought it might be a business relationship.
the uncanny feelings are from the node conjunct to uranus which give na intense psychic and astral connection.
rahu

question about my chart...the aqua one...does it show any gifts in being psychic cause i have crazy dreams that come true and they seem to be getting stronger with age...i'm at a loss on how to develop them but they are so intense that when the situation that i dreamt of comes true i now get light headed...i don't really talk about it cuz i already feel like the social oddball and i don't want to really but anymore attention on myself but i thought it would be smart to ask you since you seem so knowledgeable on charts

Hi mstoxic

The visionary dreams and overall astral.psychic sensitivity is shown by the moon opposed to Neptune with the midpoint conjunct the dragons tail. This gives extreme emotional sensitivity and with the node visions from other planes can come to you. this is a mediumistic aspect by itself but you have other points of access to the astral energies. Your moon/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the vertex/. This makes you sensitive to all astral vibrations. but this emotionally can cause periods of misbalance because you uncertainty is at the core of you emotions. but it shows you have astral paths open all the time.
Uranus is square to mercury/mars/sun. this bring a sharp mind and reflexes. but it makes your prone to impatience and bull headedness. you Can be argumentive and pushy, just as you can be receptive and sensitive. ixion is square to mars, so you have a sharp edge to your personality or rather you have a edgy attitude at times. you are a social critic and have a difficult time keeping friends as you speak your mind and act as you wish with no regard to others thoughts.
You are extremely ambitious and power hungry,as your orcus is conjunct to lilth and jupiter ,with Jupiter on the descendant.juno is biquintile to Jupiter showing that you make use of your time and are focused on professional goals/education. But the quintile shows that you met with resistance to your dogmatic approach to things. with the mars-psyche midpoint opposed to orcus/Jupiter, you use emotional wiles to further your ambitions. The composite you posted comes to mind as your were considering, what I saw as a business/education relationship, with a romantic potential.
Your moon opposed to Neptune gives you power over others as you can become what others think and want you to be. this aspect also gives insights and creativity but if you abuse these abilities , you can find yourself despondent and self dissipative.
You high power drive toward your goals usually runs into great resistance as the juno/Jupiter midpoint is opposed to Uranus. This bodes multiple marriage that are doomed from the outset.
There is much harmonious and sensitive about you also.that what gives you your unique character. You can be lovingly sensitive to intimate. You can be ruthless in your pursuit of your goals you can be hard headed and then become totally fluid.
The moon is trine to Pluto and the sun. with Neptune opposed, this is a excellent pattern for healing. It gives strength, support and sensitivity. this aspect usually draws friend s as there is a auric magnetism associated with this pattern.
You sexual nature is romantic and idealistic as it is rough and tumble, the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to nymphe giving your love a power to overwhelm your lovers presence. venous sis conjunct to eros and the midpoint conjunct the sun/Uranus,mars/Uranus/mercury/Uranus midpoints. This is many lovers. This is connection on the mental/psychic /emotional and sexual planes with your lovers.
But it is a aspect of brief affairs. The intensity you bring is out of the world and when one tries to establish a committed relationship with compromises and routines… then this falls apart and splits. Intensity at the expense of continuity.

You also have a lose Saturn/node conjunct
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=2
scroll down to 5/23
you sun/Neptune midpoint is opposed to your moon/Saturn midpoint showing a complicated mental make up. His can also give nightmares instead of visions as he loose Saturn/Neptune square is enhanced with this midpoint pattern.
With the moon/Uranus midpoint conjunct to the vertex and the moon/Saturn midpoint conjunct to orcus and lilth, you have a bipolar mental make up, that is you suddenly fall from amazing emotional heights to the deepest pit of self doubt.
It seems you like to run on the edge. But you have a knack o go and come back when others don’t return.
When I speak of ambition and turbulence, I think of last February as you ambitions were strong but likely unexpected changes sidelined you.
It seems October and November gave you avenues for advancement of employment.
It seems here have been words of promotion or advancement recently but be careful as there are hidden forces working against you. If so you will have problems in late December.
If things go well, there is advancement and good compensation in late January. But you will be tested by the events of late December and early January. You competence will be tested but more importantly your trustworthiness will be tested. do not shade any facts, if you are found at fault do not try to shake the blames. Be open and forth coming as only absolute honesty will insure your success in February

thank you so much...it's very accurate...i am extremely sensitive and yet dogmatic...i can't even predict myself to be honest...and i'm very intense and it does seem to draw people to me in this uncanny fashion...i also have premonitions of random things that come true often and very in touch with energy that surrounds me...now that i'm a little older i understand it better but have a difficult time dealing with feeling of being overwhelmed in such an acute and intense manner...yoga and buddhism have been helping me balance this however my self destructive tendencies tend to shroud me from time to time...i've been trying to understand how to ground myself better and slow down the constant state of flux i often find myself in...i've been told recently by a few psychics that i'm and indigo child and i've been trying to see what they do to balance their sensitive nature but to no avial other than music or self expression which helps but isn't nec. the long term answer i had hoped....as far as relationships you are correct they have been intense and most were long lasting but nothing ever clicked on all planes so i felt i wasn't completely in them like a part of me was being left behind so i had to leave and usually they didn't get it and would become abusive in one form or another....so i have stayed to myself to try and discover what is really going on with me and what is the purpose of it..i don't feel like i'm "normaL' and it has been a battle to put my finger on it....other than the obvious their seems to be something fundamentally different about my perspective/approach/nature...i thought since the stars know quite a bit...some insight from them would benefit me...help me to gain perspective so i can walk down this path of life with a little more clarity...so i really do apperciate you taking the time out...it's def. not in vain
oh and i would say the cap was the first guy i met where it clicked on all levels and sort of floored me...but circumstance dictates otherwise

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115130

hi Gtri108

your stellium is very difficult but the pluto sextile and Neptune trine shows the way out. you have already mentioned in another post:

"and have always felt like I want to help others spiritually - even if that means sacrificing myself in many ways - so much so that I do not seem to ever make any progress in my own life or if so it is not without incredible difficulty and challenge.
I have always felt that aside from helping people, I am lost. So often I have felt like I am not meant to be here, or maybe past trauma inhibits me from moving forward and making strides because my soul hasn't quite committed to being here... not quite sure."

the Neptune/pluto aspects are reflective of what you said. these aspect give you a healing power. you are very sensitive and empathetic to others ,these are you strengths.your nessus stelliumis indeed difficult as it usually shows a very abusive childhood. and inthe 12th house, these experiences can seem even more overwhelming. but you are a survivor and the sextile/trine pattern shows that you have the ability to help other who may be emotionally crippled by the trials of nessus.

you spiritual conscious is strong as your soul guides you. but your conscious experience of abuse have made you uncertain how to progress.

you need to focus on your other worldly abilities .
you are extremely psychic with the nodal xis on your ascendant axis.
you have the node conjunct to the vertex on your descendant also .
not only do you have strong psychic abilities but the vertex shows that you have access to other realities,altered consciousness.but your problems using these placements constructively are because 1) the south node is on your ascendant ,though this is an aspect of psychic ability ,it also brings many thought forms and from the astral plane. these thought forms can cloud your mind and have the potential to overwhelm your personality if you don't realize what is actually occurring.with this placement you mind thinks that all these thoughts and confusion are coming from you. but that is not the case, the confusing input is coming from with out you. but if you believe this confusion is from in you,then you will suffer mentally. so you must accept that you are a channel or receptacle of "cosmic energies and thought forms but to the creator of these energies.
2) the vertex axis on your ascendant axis also subjects you mind to otherworldly/altered reality sensations and experiences. very ofte this placement shows that unusual coincides ,experiences and sensations have occurred through your life. coincides that have affected your direction in life for good or bad.but once again,if you do not realize these are external influences and if you think this is all formed in your head, then you will have problems because that is not the TRUTH.
the vertex bring cosmic energies through you, some can relate to your soul development but much of the energy is from the cosmos as a whole and does not pertain you your specific souls development .this is the confusing part,that can make your question you self.

the node taps into the same energies of the vertex but,the nodes gives specific insights to your present life and soul development.you might say it filters out the excess cosmic chaff.

either of these symbols on ones ascendant axis is a sign of spiritual awareness. to have both these symbols present gives a very strong potential for psychic and soul development.

many people work hard to develop these type of conscious awareness .. and you were born with this capacities.

here you nessus experiences have likely harmed you self esteem and so,you instinctively underrate yourself on most levels.and therefore don't realize your gifts for what they are.

you also have neptune square these symbol also this increases your spiritual self as well as your psychic gifts and it adds visions and creativity to your consciousness. this can show that you see visions when awake or that visions can continue from dreams in to waking.
this will increase the affect of the vertex and node which shows you have seen altered realities but ,again, were confused by these energies.

Neptune square also is why you have always put others before yourself.... to your detriment sometimes. but this i the key to this life time.... to help and heal others who don't have that capacity or potential to see and use other planes of consciousnesses as you do.

rahu

Thank you so much for your response Rahu. I very much resonate with all that you see in my chart and wrote.

Can you tell me a bit more about the aspects or placements of the vertex axis on my ascendant and on the node? What is that specifically? And do you have any resources where I can read more about this?

here is a rreading similar to your with the sun/vertex and node instead of vertex/node/ascendant.
but the energies of the vertex and node work the same

This energy is from your stellium of your sun,vertex and the south node.
This is some what complicated to define because it is so comprehensive in a spiritual/psychic sense. And it may seem i am degenerating into metaphysical clichés, but these are the real forces operating through you.
The node is the source of all psychic and spiritual perspectives and knowledge as it ranges from access to the astral plane to the intimate answers to your particular “karma”, as well as to your mental,emotional and psychic nature.
With the sun conjunct the south node, your aura is very strong. This can be seen when you have noticed that other people seem to feel your presence. this gives a “psychic” magnetism that will draw other too you for good or bad reasons. It is a overall aspect of intuition or psychic/mental abilities . the main difficulty is that the south node, as you have, also bring what maybe called thought forms from the unconscious and karmic or astral planes. These thought forms can be very useful when your mind is trying to create images of ideas and wordsas your subconscious has a great “pre-existent” library already. but the difficulty is that these excess thought forms can overwhelm you conscious mind at times if you don’t realize that there is a vast energy running through you. You ego can identify with the energy instead of correctly seeing you are channeling energy. If this happens then you mind can overload and you can suffer mental confusion or other difficulties.
The vertex is the matrix that the node draws from but it brings not only of personal karmic considerations, it also bring more general and expansive karmic information of the cosmos as a whole. Information of all facets of reality and unreality. So this information more easily overwhelms the structure of your personality. Vertex energy can bring sensation of a connection to other worldly realties, altered realities or just undefinable images and sensations. Karmically the vertex gives you experience of coincides that affect your life’s direction but which you have no control,over.as I said you can experience strange realities and feeling which can isolate you as the synchronistic nature of these interactions can leave you feeling that no one could ever understand the internal and external experiences you are subject to.
Either thenode or vertex can lead to “paranormal feelings or conclusions , so the two in conjunction can be very confusing or indicative of a complicated spiritual life or past life.

the node and vertex are not covered well in contemporary astrological books. most of what I know about these subjects is bases on experience and research
I have posted a bit about the node on my thread
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ad.php?t=63539

but I can't point you toward any other books or resources

rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70789
Hi michaela

This composite has some remarkable aspects.
The vertex axis is conjuncts the lilth axis with mars square these axis and loosely conjunct to venus. This shows that is mere presence as a emotionally hypnotic affect on you. With venus nearby, he elicts a very strong sense of karmic love. This is intensified as eros is conjunct to psyche. This aspect gives a ultra romantic and idealistic feeling of love. But it does not necessarily mean there is an actual romantic love. With Chiron opposed to eros/psyche, there seem to be a slight problem in that anytime you try to express this deep attraction, he will in some way treat your feeling in a off handed manner. As you express your love, he make be quick to reflect your flaws. Chiron shows that there have been emotional issues in past relationships that still influence this relationship.
The stellium of mercury/Uranus/sun and Jupiter is quite impressive . this shows a strong psychic/astral connection. it shows a excellent mental rapport and your conversations are far reaching and erudite. This aspect shows that you are both extremely intelligent and likely have advanced education. Jupiter’s presence often shows you have similar professions or educational background.with the moon trine to the sun,et.al., it seems like you agree on every topic and have similar world views. There is a great harmony between you and jupiters presence often brings feelings for marriage. but Uranus’s presence shows that you both are independent and such a step as marriage needs to be well considered.
With Neptune conjunct the dragontail, you have a “visionary connection with him. Along with the Uranus/mercury conjunction ,this shows that you can read each others thoughts and emotions. T shows that you often have dreams with each other in each others dreams. Sometimes is visionary “reality” takes over “ normal”reality as you can feel like soulmates. But Neptune is very problematic as it can show deceptions and substance abuse surrounding the relationship. Often this aspect bring together people of different cultures.
But there are some grave difficulties here.
Saturn is conjunct to Pluto and square to the moon,nessus and orcus. This show that there are unconscious dynamics in the relationship. It shows him to be domineering and controlling. It shows that you have unconscious emotional issues with intimacy and likely you have bad experiences in relationships as it is difficult for you to see when the other is insincere. You tend to be drawn into abusive relationships as you may have an unconscious block to abusive childhood conditions. It is like you have repressed some early experiences and hence you cannot feel or see when a similar vibration is around you in adulthood.
I find it interesting that you are asking about this relationship right now, as these unconscious dynamics of control and domination are around this relationship now.
the moon is square to sedan which shows that honesty is imperative in a relationship for you. And during October thru early December, the relationship seemed to reflect this honesty as the nodal axis was transiting the sedan/moon square. But the node has moved to square square of nessus on dec 19th. This shows the unconscious abusive emotional aspects beginning to from. Likely a distance and coldness has developed between you ,with him wanting to excerpt his dominance. but at any rate the focus on truth has been replaced by silence and distance. It would seem the relationship is in trouble and his demanding ways or his distance and arrogance will cause the relationship to end when the nodal axis transits the saturn/orcus square. The node squares orcus/saturn square on jan 15th 2014. I think the relationship is unlikely to stay together , though it is possible that you may not really see his selfish side until the node conjuncts Pluto on march 12th 2014.

All and all it is difficult for me to see this as a viable relationship even now, because I think the issue of honesty and trust has already been breached.

dear rahu,

thank you so much for your time, reflection, insight, and sharing such in depth knowledge. i was actually hoping you would chime in. i really appreciate it so so much. because i am aware of emotional issues with intimacy, and because my saturn return has just started, i have been wanting to be extra careful in this relationship... to make sure i am just not backing out of partnership in general. i want to move into a cycle of partnership and love, and out of this 6-7 year cycle of solitude.

the abusive aspects from childhood i am aware of, but i suppose it is possible that some of its tangents have been silent, and i suppose i can work on clearing that so i can move into a more conscious space in relating.

what you wrote resonates and most of it matches what has been happening. but he is actually very sensitive and responsive to love, in fact he showers me with it constantly... and is very steadfast and dedicated regarding the veracity of our connection. but the domination and control stuff is very real. he wants to overcome it and expresses this is his first experience with this in relationship - i wonder if you think that is possible given the triggers of our connection/composite? of course you have already shared more than what i had even hoped to receive, and thank you again for that.

thank you again and happy new year to you...

with love,
Michaela

hi michaela

i hope it turns out well you but i can't remember a relationship that ever made it past a pluto/satrun/rcus/nessus square.this is causing the constant arguing and as the future comes he will be more selfish and unfeeling to your needs.... or at least tha is wa other comsoites have should.
these squares are actually some of the aspects that end relationships.

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71463
The most striking aspect is venus conjunct the dragontail opposed to Neptune conjunct the dragonhead.
In addition eris is square the nodal axis and ceres is square the nodal axis also.
Venus give a strong attractive sexual aura, and with ersi square, sexuality can become overwhelming.tis aspect also gives excellent intuitive powers. It gives psychic abilities but this aspect also draws the negative and the overbearing. So tough it can show the presence of love, with the wrong attitude it will bring difficulties and hate at times. the problem being that love can turn to hate and vice versa for seemingly no reason. Neptune greatly complicates relationships as with the dragonhead, you psychic abilities are very powerful. This brings prophetic dreams and visionary consciousness. With this aspect dreams can continue into your consciousness and you can have visions while awake. The venus/Neptune opposition is especially sensitive and sexual, it can give a great delicacy of feelings that draw sensitive souls. But with eris square, the cruder. carnal passions usually intrude into the idealistic and romantic feelings. you are extremely romantic ,with psyche on the ascendant, but somehow you draw those who are interested sexuality as an end.
This position also draws shady characters, often individuals who could be characterized as possessed or magical. this opposition gives you the ability to relate to all types and classes of people. You can easily cast spell on others because you can become what they see in you, whether accurate or not. You can project the image that other imagine about you. This can be an aspect of deception by others as well as an aspect of self delusion, as the psychic planes can confuse you with the wealth of visions and images . this aspect gives a need for secrecy and you do not like to let others know your real feelings. It als greatly complicates you emotional nature and you tend to enjoy more than one relationship at a time.though this wantonness may be tempered as ceres square the nde shows a soul who seeks to give devotion .but if rejected ceres can turn very cold and at times aggressive.
Th eris/ceres opposition complicates ceres impulses as Eris is very selfish and desire oriented. Eris lives for the moment and does not usually consider the partners needs or sensitivities
This opposition gives very good creative abilities and with mercury trine to Uranus and Neptune, they may come out in visual arts or writing.

Your moon is conjunct to the vertex and exactly conjunct ixion. This shows you reflect deeply on things. With ixion you have a highly critical social eye. You note the contradictions that people have about themselves and their social skills. This tends to give an cynical attitude but it makes you an excellent social critic as you are usually correct in you analysis of social interactions. It too out spoken you can easily alienate friends but wit Venus trine to the moon, you innate emotional sensitivity probably tempers this potential.
You might read more about venus/node and venus/node dynamics on
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=2
scoll down to 5/31/13 for venus and 6/18/13 for Neptune

rahu

Thanks! That was spot on tho!

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71372
Need Help? What am I missing....
I've been in a relationship with a new guy for about 4 months now. It's by far the strangest, most karmic feeling relationship I've ever experienced

Hi Quicksliver82
First of the mars/Uranus conjunction square to venus is probably the most intense, magnetic, electrical emotional and physical attraction one can have. the attraction was immediate and intense.

The other major dynamic is that the Jupiter/juno midpoint is square to the nodal axis. This shows there is a very powerful feeling that this could be a serious, committed relationship. Actually the juno/Jupiter/node can mark a marriage.

But here you have to conflicting dynamic which is probably why you are distrustful.
The Uranus/mars/venus square is exhilarating but unstable. The words of love between you will not keep this relationship together. This pattern shows instability as well as intensity, but the sexual angle is the predominant factor for him.

So what is happening is that you feel the potential for a committed relationship but you also sense that this may just be physical and therefore are skeptical of his words of commitment.
The composite is difficult because the venus/mars/Uranus is so intense yet potential “insincere” but the juno/Jupiter/node cries out for commitment.
The marriage feeling underlies the composite as the sum/moon squares midpoint is conjunct juno.
This shows that for you , marriage is the endpoint but the Uranus/mars/venus love fidelity is not part of the package.
I this chart Chiron is oppos3ed to mars and Uranus. This aspect shows that he is edgy and independent. The inclusion of Chiron makes it unlikely that he has professed an interesting in commitment and is more likely to make snide or cynical comments when you tell him the depths or your feeling.
So you feelings are that you would love to marry him but you also know that he will never acquiesce to letting go of his emotional freedom.
Transiting node was conjunct to juno/sun/moon in july, so I would think that you must have expressed you need for commitment then.
But as the node transited the Uranus/Jupiter midpoint in December, then there must have been tension in the relationship. Actually this transit is often correlated to relationship breakups.
I would have thought that he became very distant in September as a response you your need of commitment, as the mars/Pluto midpoint was transited by the node then. Mars/pluto midpoints are an apex of selfish actions along with emotional distance and coldness.
Overall, I would have thought that this is a past relationship or that you are taking a “break” from the relationship right now.

Very interesting Rahu!

What you say regarding our initial attraction is in fact true. I met him at my workplace in June 2013. We had our first date on July 4th, however by the end of July he seemed to withdraw...in fact, he "left town" for over a month and did not return until mid-September.

Upon his return, he professed that he came back for me because being away from me was torture for him. Things started to progress quite quickly after that. By October 1st he had got a new place, which he says he also did for me because he could have easily lived with his parents and saved the rent monies. But he wanted to be able to see me on his terms without his parents interference.

Interestingly, it is HIM that is constantly professing his love (through actions). He has asked several times if I would marry him "one day" and if I wanted to have his children. He gets really angry at my suspicions of him, and goes out of his way to prove that I'm wrong.

In December, we did have some rough times, but I attributed that to Saturn currently squaring my Venus and made a conscious effort to be more patient and less critical of him, thereby avoiding a breakup. It's usually me casing the problems, LOL. He does have a STRONG need for freedom, which my Aquarius Moon definitely understands and respects.

I can't say that the sexual angle is predominant for him. He has Venus in Virgo and Capricorn on the 8th! We have totally different approaches to the matter. He shows his love for me by cooking, picking me up and driving me wherever I want to go, cleaning my cats litter box, etc....a very practical kind of guy, to say the least, and he's not comfortable at all with words of affection.

well then whats the problem?

rahu

The problem is the distrust that I have, which is probably due to things going on with myself (or not). I shared the charts because I was hoping to get a better understanding of the relationship and individual dynamics at play in the synastry and composite, for my own personal understanding.

i am glad you posted this comment because as i thought about your post, it occurred to me ,it is not a question of you trusting him, rather it is a question of whether you trust yourself to remain in a marriage for the long haul. i don't think you are.
as i have posted,
either way, the composite is one of extremes. extreme love of passion and freedom vs the love of marriage and emotional completion.

i 've never seen a composite that had such strength of extremes. i can not imagine stronger aspects to wed nor can i imagine a more passionate aspect for brief intense affairs of the heart. these are obviously diametrically opposed impulses, which i my experience, is not favorable for a marriage to survive long term.

rahu

But what you say is true Rahu. I can actually feel both energies at play....very strange.

rahu

Banned
I'm an extremely intense person, have very strong psychic abilities and find it very hard to accept a lot of the intensities. I have spent a lot of time constantly in need of releasing energies, I have profoundly deep emotions and just in general very cut throat about everything, and experience quite the supernatural for pretty much my whole life. I have strong visions etc, its becoming like I should stop 'ignoring' it, its almost unbearable. Possibly just a fear of the unknown being the reason I haven't adapted by now. I have provided my chart for you to look into.

your intense psychic abilities are from your moon square to Uranus. this psychic abilities and intense/astral dreams that can be prophetic. your Saturn is square to Neptune which shows that you are subject to intense nightmare on occasion also. this square e also allows your vision to come to you in waking states at time. Psychologically this can make your secretive or reclusive at times and can also bring self esteem issue. though you moon/Uranus is so strong that these feelings of deficiency never really affect your personality.

you also have a aspect that brings you in tune with "higher" cosmic" energies. you ascendant/descendant axis is conjunct the anti vertex/vertex axis. the vertex is the source of energy of all super natural planes including the experiences of animal.flora or mineral planes. as a consequence your mind is subject to unusual feelings and experiences. many times these energies can be confusing because not all th vibrations you pick up are of this plane or of your plane of reality. often this conjunction shows that your life will be conditioned by strange coincides/experiences or synchronistic feelings. these energies are so singular that you usually can't share them with others as you feel no one would understand or believe you .
It brings otherworldly sensation/experiences or feeling of being surrounded in an altered reality. This is complicated by your pluto trine to mercury which gives you a deep and profound mind. You think and search for the primal essence in all matters. But the midpoint is conjunct your ascendant and the vertex axis, so you may perceive the souls of disembodied entities . you might say ghost . but again these entities may not direct be related to your karma so any communications may be confusing.
Regardless , you mind is strong, powerful and profound. This may show up as a lack of interest in talking about superficial things.
you mercury is also square tour moon and opposed to Uranus which adds to your psychic abilities and adds telepathy or mind reading to your powers.
but this pattern also gives you a sharp mind and temper . this is accentuated by your moon being conjunct to Chiron. this adds brillace to your intelligence and gives you a very analytical mind. you inherently can see both sides to ay discussion and always see the solution to any problem. you are extreme critical and when you see ignorance of hypocrisy ,you can not ignore it and you will blurt out the faults you see in others or in the situation. you lack tact and as such you have alienated many persons or friends with your straight forward manner of thought and speech. but you are rarely wrong.

your moon/Uranus and Chiron/Uranus midpoints are square to mars so your mental/.emotional/psychic intensity is translated to your actions and experiences. this makes you a sometimes radical and edgy person or rather one who prefers the "outlaw" fringes of socialization where interactions are real and not defined by the expectation of normal behavior .
you Jupiter is conjunct the vertex and descendant and opposed to juno and the ascendant . this is a aspect of intelligence of a formal nature ,that is you can seem the higher workings of social patterns and inherent have instincts for higher knowledge in general. with mars square juno/Jupiter and opposed to the Uranus/Chiron/moon midpoints ,you do nto respond to normal morality. you are a rebel but you always act within your personal morality, which is based on clarity and truth rather that social convention and influences.

on top of all this your are a extremely loving and sexual creature. your venus/sun midpoint is conjunct to mars ad opposed to the Uranus/chiron/moon midpoints showing a wild social appetite. .your likely draw many guys and have a hard time choosing.
your eris is opposed to Lilith which is extremely sexual. your sexuality inherent in your existence. But the sexuality of eris is extremely physical and carnal and it often leads to superficial attraction and ensuing breakups and jealousy. with the Venus/sun/mars aspect square to Jupiter and juno , you actually wish for serious relationship but your energies, especially in your youth ,bring you more variety than quality.
this troubles you deeply because you are incredibly idealistic and romantic and probably have a image of the ideal lover in your mind. eros and psyche are conjunct your moon and chiron shows you to seek a love uniting both the physical and the spiritual , a love with a soul mate. yet another part of you,eris, is extremely "chained" by physical desires. so you often ed up fight yourself emotionally.
your Saturn/pluto midpoint is opposed to pluto which brings up a childhood with a restrictive or abusive father.
this aspect also can gives despondency and depression on its own. combined with your strong uranian influences you may be subject to mood severe swings, not understanding what your feeling or action will bring you.

currently you have been trying to see the truth of your existence, your true direction, as the nodal axis was square to your Sedna at 15taurus36 on December 29th 2017 and is currently heading toward a transit of your eros at 14taurus28 on march 7th .I would expect you to be thinking about the meaning of relationships ad how you affect others ad how they affect you.
your astral/psychic energies are already very intense so I can understand you plea for help because these ability ad influences are only going to become stronger and more intense.

the node will be square the eros/psyche midpoint at 12 scorpio34 on april 7th .the node will square at chiron at 12 scorpio29 on april 12th. the node will be square at moon at 11scorpio49 on and the south node will be conjunct your Uranus at 11aqaurius53 on april 16th .the node will be square at moon at 11scorpio49 on april 20th.

this will be a time of extreme astral dreams and psychic influences. With eros and psyche, there could be a emotional attachment formed but it will be transient and likely emotionally confusing.th emost important times are around the south node conjunct your Uranus as you will be subject to so much astral/psychic energy that it may overwhelm you if you don't realize the energy is passing through you and not emanating from you. all the phenomena I've mentioned will be around you. make sure you don't identify with the energies going through you because if you do it is likely you will think you are going crazy....or at least those around you will think so.

rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71606
I fell backwards on a stone pillar at age 11. The doctor who treated me said I only had a concussion. I'm 23 now and for years I've been having head issues. Migraines, tmj, visual disturbances, hallucinations, emotional and concentration problems etc.

I have Saturn, retrograde, in Capricorn at 19.44 degrees in my first house (my ascendant is 14 degrees Capricorn).

Recently I realized the left parietal plate had shifted under the occipital plate as a result of the blow to the head. I don't know why it took me 12 years and multiple different health professionals looking at my head issues to realize the problem (I even had MRIs done) but now that I 'get it' I feel like getting this healed would open my life right up in a refreshing way.

What I'm asking is, what astrological indications are there as to what sort of healing I should seek or avoid for this issue? It seems my 1st house Saturn is governing this incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu
hi zonack
I would have thought the accident happened slightly before your 11th birthday as the dragontail was conjunct your Uranus on aug 5 2001 and Jupiter was opposed by transit to your natal Uranus on aug 9th.
If so then the transiting node, Uranus and transiting Jupiter were the trigger point and your treatment may need to reflect these impulse.
I am not versed in medical astrology so I don’t have any opinion on which treatment you should pursue.
rahu

Excellent observation Rahu, I think you've found it. Thank you!

rahu

Banned
Hello! For some reason my last post here disappeared, perhaps it was due to me linking to imgur...

Anyway, I have been following this thread for months and would be very greatful if you could take a look at my chart because I have Vertex Jupiter and the DC all conjunct my Nprth Node.

My DOB is 21 April 1987, 17:29, Gävle, Sweden

Thanks either way.

this is not a solicitation thread, that is I don't take request for chart reading here because the post I make here are to illustrate the node. but as your chart has significant node aspects I will look at it if you post your chart on the read my chart thread and delete your request from this thread as other may start to request reading here
thanks
rahu

biobcoolio

this is not a solicitation thread, that is I don't take request for chart reading here because the post I make here are to illustrate the node. but as your chart has significant node aspects I will look at it if you post your chart on the read my chart thread and delete your request from this thread as other may start to request reading here
thanks
rahu

Oh ok I see, sorry then. I tried deleting mmy post but it wont let me. :/ I will post it there instead!

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71667
Hi virgo1992
I read your reply to the node thread . your abuse is a function of your node square to venus, but it is also influenced by the tsquare you have of Saturn/Chiron /Pluto. The venus/node square does not lead invariably to abuse but this T-square is in fact one of the strongest indications of abusive childhood.
This tsquare gives low self esteem and can make you feel you have no future etc.
the mars square to Jupiter does give you very good abilities to further your life constructively. But you must come to terms with the abusive aspects of your child hood. The venus/Jupiter conjunction shows that you do have a optimistic side and it shows that those in authority do show you consideration.
The mercury square to Pluto does show you are severely mentally affected by your abuse and as the midpoint is conjunct he vertex, you have feelings of hopelessness.
You need to seek some counseling, even if it is just peer counseling where you can talk about your life’s ordeal. You have been so severely abused. You MUST seek counseling.
You may never trust ‘men again but with Sappho on your descendant , you might seek out a relationship with someone of your own sex

Hi rahu ,

Thank you for your reply , i am aware of my need for counseling and i am trying my best to get over my abusive childhood , and that tsquare is everywhere , even in that composite chart you said it's an aspect of selfishness , i am in a relationship now and my partner is very understading and sometimes i treat him badly without meaning to , anyway i feel the need to leave my country so i can forget all of that , i can't stay here , so that's why i was wondering if there's any indication of settling abroad , i can attach my progressed chart if needed :smile: and thanks again for your insight