Please help, I am so afraid!!!

GoldenLion12

If I miss read sorry. I was looking at the beige astrology chart above Hor, in the post and thought it was yours, and has Saturn in Taurus, Scorpio Moon in 2nd, on my screen. Thought that was chart.

Buts same advice I'd give you. I understand the individuals have something against you, but I what I was getting at, is in most cases that's the whole point of an enemy, getting you completely stressed, instill fear, chaos and confusion, and get you to react in negative ways, so you act out in front of authorities, and get you into trouble. Basically manipulating your emotions, thoughts, and feelings, to get you to self-sabotage yourself.

I've seen this to often in any kind of dispute, and if you stay in control, not react, and have your emotions under control and respond in a positive way, they don't win in front of authorities.

What I meant by imagination, is we tend to focus on the worst case scenario, and we can create various outcomes in our thoughts, when we fret and worry about what will happen, what the outcome will be, and work ourselves up creating more anxiety, intensity, and stress. It kind of gets magnified the more you think of all the worst case scenario's. So if you kind of focus on perhaps a positive scenario. Example: Just because someone makes a threat, what evidence do they have against you to make that happen? How can you prevent the access of information of your private life? If you give no one information, they have nothing. There's always protection around us, so trust the universe will always surround you with protection if you ask for it. And at times the enemy may feel they will win, but don't always. Create the reality you desire, and step out of the fear as much as you can. It's natural and all to fear things, but I can tell you the more positive you keep your vibration, the less impact the negative individuals have on you or your family.

detectahead

Uranus opposition mars has been in effect for a few years. Most likely it will cause outburst of anger directed at those who have upset you in the past. The anger and resentment may have been building for some time, now you cannot resist the temptation to lash out and go on the attack. Impulsiveness and disregard of tradition can also lead you to break free of you responsibilities and obligations.

Just as you may express the anger and frustration of Mars in an unexpected and explosive manner, you may be subject to unexpected attacks on your character or goals from other people. Either way, whether it is you attacking your enemies, or your enemies attacking you, the resulting disruption and nervous irritability is bound to upset the routine of your life, most likely in a negative fashion. This is not a helpful transit at all.

The best use of this disruptive energy, is to think twice before lashing out, and to use some tact and strategy before reacting to provocation. If you use these tactics, then you can find the freedom from restrictions that you so strongly desire right now. The likelihood of defeat in any battle can also be lessened by using more forethought and seeking guidance from trusted friends. I know you are seeking that advice here and that's cool but again you have mars in the 7th which can indicate aggressive action from open enemies