[ASK] Static and dynamic Astrology

ros3lani

Hello everybody

Actually, I'm not asking for reading a chart. I'm just curious about something...
so, mr. moderator, if I'm in the wrong room, feel free to move my thread into the right room :D

So, recently I add someone who says he is an astrologer (He's Indonesian)
He said that he had a master degree in english about finance where in that major, the student also learn astrology to predict forex, economy, and stock.

my question is, is it true?there's a finance master degree in english but also learn astrology??

Second, he also said that there are to type of astrology, static and dynamic. the static is learning human characteristic and the dynamic is learning forecasting

is it right?

he also post in his facebook page about people characteristic only by birth date and birth month. and I think what he says about the birth date and month is quite accurate.

my question is, is it possible to generate many prediction just from the birth date and month?

I'm really curious because I feel 'something' from this man. its like, is he really true an astrologer or just writing from an astrology software...
writing as in copy and paste not interpret...

I really apreciated for all your answer

Thank you very much! :3

Moog

So, recently I add someone who says he is an astrologer (He's Indonesian)
He said that he had a master degree in english about finance where in that major, the student also learn astrology to predict forex, economy, and stock.

my question is, is it true?there's a finance master degree in english but also learn astrology??

Would be interesting if true.

Second, he also said that there are to type of astrology, static and dynamic. the static is learning human characteristic and the dynamic is learning forecasting

is it right?

Astrology could be broadly categorised in that way.

he also post in his facebook page about people characteristic only by birth date and birth month. and I think what he says about the birth date and month is quite accurate.

my question is, is it possible to generate many prediction just from the birth date and month?

Not sure what you mean there. Do you mean, 'does astrology work?'.

I'm really curious because I feel 'something' from this man. its like, is he really true an astrologer or just writing from an astrology software...
writing as in copy and paste not interpret...

I really apreciated for all your answer

Thank you very much! :3

The only way to tell if he's copy/pasting from other sources is to be familiar with the sources.

We all build our work on the work of other astrologers, but a flat copy/paste from someone else without credit is naughty, naughty.

Last edited:

ros3lani

Would be interesting if true.

Hello Moog! Nice to see you :D
Indeed!
but, regardless whether there's finance degree that learn astrology, are astrology able to predict such as stock and forex?

I mean, if you could predict stock and forex quite accurate with astrology, we will be very rich arent we? >_<

Not sure what you mean there. Do you mean, 'does astrology work?'.

no. I mean, commonly we can read many things if we know the birth year and
time included. but this person I talk about give me a reading just from birth date and month. and somewhat its true although I sense a wide shotgun effect

but, yeah, I dont really sure about this. maybe its just my feeling or ego or personal issues. I became insecure or uneasy because I dont get the right answer from him. feeling odd...

The only way to tell if he's copy/pasting from other sources is to be familiar with the sources.

We all build our work on the work of other astrologers, but a flat copy/paste from someone else without credit is naughty, naughty.

Sadly, it's in Indonesian languange, so I cant really tell if its a copy/paste thing

Thank you very much of your kindness Moog.
Good Luck
:3

Moog

Hello Moog! Nice to see you :D
Indeed!
but, regardless whether there's finance degree that learn astrology, are astrology able to predict such as stock and forex?

I mean, if you could predict stock and forex quite accurate with astrology, we will be very rich arent we? >_<

Hello ros3lani :)

I have heard of people playing stocks etc. with astrology.

I've played with sports betting a little, and my results aren't spectacular, and I don't think I'll be quitting my day job yet.

If someone has a foolproof system of speculating with astrology, I've not yet encountered it. I suppose people might want to keep something like that to themselves...

no. I mean, commonly we can read many things if we know the birth year and
time included. but this person I talk about give me a reading just from birth date and month. and somewhat its true although I sense a wide shotgun effect

There's actually quite a lot you can do without the birth time.

The 'wide shotgun effect' is quite commonly employed with astrology in general. Often you get a little bit (or a lot) of bet hedging with genuinely useful predictions.

but, yeah, I dont really sure about this. maybe its just my feeling or ego or personal issues. I became insecure or uneasy because I dont get the right answer from him. feeling odd...

I always counsel people to take any form of astrological reading or prediction with a pinch of salt. Or possibly a bucket.