Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricastro

Re: Sports astrology

Using Color method it is very clear that ASC belongs to SA and DSC belongs to NZ. 1st impression on chart was that moon's last aspect was with L1 so South Africa will win but very next moment i found that the aspect of moon with L1 is not within 5 degree orbit which means no aspect to L1, on the other side again moon doesn't have any aspect with L7, so it says that match will be a tight call can go here and their. But on a closer look i found that L7 is conjunct POF and also IC is conjunct North Node which is very promising for DSC Team, actually not only promising but my prediction is for a victory for NZ on basis of this aspect. SA once again will prove its chokers status.

Sapan

Come on Blackcaps! Show us some fireworks in second innings and go to the finals. ;)
PS - Nz playing like asc according to me.

ARIETUS

Confusing... didn't understand what you said arietus...?

South africa must survive in a difficult game, unless NZ happens to be the favorite team after toss, due to market conditions.

South Africa remained favorites even after toss, so you can ignore my second sentence.

Rephrasing:
"South africa must survive in a difficult game"

20:50 - 21:40 local NZ bats very well.
This can become last over affair and Saf can survive.

Sapan

Come on Blackcaps! Show us some fireworks in second innings and go to the finals. ;)
PS - Nz playing like asc according to me.

I am expecting a match which has been played never before in this world cup.. Come on Blackcaps !

Sandeepan

Neverthless this was one of the most difficult games to predict. Retro Sat in self star helped Asc in the end. Does retro planet in retro star give reverse effect like direct in retro star??

ARIETUS

Neverthless this was one of the most difficult games to predict. Retro Sat in self star helped Asc in the end. Does retro planet in retro star give reverse effect like direct in retro star??

Please refer to KP Reader 5 (Transits),

* Interpretation of Natal charts: Retro or Direct, it does not matter
* Horary: It matters

Sandeepan

it is applicable to horary and transit charts.

I have read that a direct planet in retro star will not deliver results and when we see the moon sub lord transit, are not looking for a transit chart?

Will share an example if I find in future where direct planet in retro starlord dint deliver as per significations. May be it can clear the doubt.

shiva

[FONT=&quot]Plan[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ts in Retro[/FONT][FONT=&quot]g[/FONT][FONT=&quot]rade - What r[/FONT][FONT=&quot]es[/FONT][FONT=&quot]u[/FONT][FONT=&quot]l[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]s [/FONT][FONT=&quot]do th[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ey offe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]r[/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]any planet wh[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e[/FONT][FONT=&quot]n retrograd[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e [/FONT][FONT=&quot]will give results of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Vryadhipathi to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]such [/FONT][FONT=&quot]of th[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ose [/FONT][FONT=&quot]house[/FONT][FONT=&quot]s, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that [/FONT][FONT=&quot]hous[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e [/FONT][FONT=&quot]results [/FONT][FONT=&quot]will[/FONT][FONT=&quot] take [/FONT][FONT=&quot]place during r[/FONT][FONT=&quot]et[/FONT][FONT=&quot]rogre[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ssion. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Thi[/FONT][FONT=&quot]s is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the real [/FONT][FONT=&quot]trut[/FONT][FONT=&quot]h [/FONT][FONT=&quot]about [/FONT][FONT=&quot]a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]planet [/FONT][FONT=&quot]in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]r[/FONT][FONT=&quot]etrogress[/FONT][FONT=&quot]io[/FONT][FONT=&quot]n. Other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]tha[/FONT][FONT=&quot]n [/FONT][FONT=&quot]th[/FONT][FONT=&quot]is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]o [/FONT][FONT=&quot]pre[/FONT][FONT=&quot]dic[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t [/FONT][FONT=&quot]t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]h[/FONT][FONT=&quot]a[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ma[/FONT][FONT=&quot]lefic or[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]benefices[/FONT][/FONT] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]when r[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e[/FONT][FONT=&quot]trograde [/FONT][FONT=&quot]do good or bad is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]otally [/FONT][FONT=&quot]wr[/FONT][FONT=&quot]o[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ng.[/FONT]

Sandeepan

Thanks Buddy,

COuld u explain in the context of the game with a dummy example. Imagine mar (direct) signify 6 11 in retro sat star

jup retro signify 6 11 in retro sat star
jup retro signify 6 11 in mar (direct) star

how will result come in above 3 examples
[FONT=&quot]Plan[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ts in Retro[/FONT][FONT=&quot]g[/FONT][FONT=&quot]rade - What r[/FONT][FONT=&quot]es[/FONT][FONT=&quot]u[/FONT][FONT=&quot]l[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]s [/FONT][FONT=&quot]do th[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ey offe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]r[/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]any planet wh[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e[/FONT][FONT=&quot]n retrograd[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e [/FONT][FONT=&quot]will give results of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Vryadhipathi to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]such [/FONT][FONT=&quot]of th[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ose [/FONT][FONT=&quot]house[/FONT][FONT=&quot]s, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that [/FONT][FONT=&quot]hous[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e [/FONT][FONT=&quot]results [/FONT][FONT=&quot]will[/FONT][FONT=&quot] take [/FONT][FONT=&quot]place during r[/FONT][FONT=&quot]et[/FONT][FONT=&quot]rogre[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ssion. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Thi[/FONT][FONT=&quot]s is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the real [/FONT][FONT=&quot]trut[/FONT][FONT=&quot]h [/FONT][FONT=&quot]about [/FONT][FONT=&quot]a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]planet [/FONT][FONT=&quot]in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]r[/FONT][FONT=&quot]etrogress[/FONT][FONT=&quot]io[/FONT][FONT=&quot]n. Other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]tha[/FONT][FONT=&quot]n [/FONT][FONT=&quot]th[/FONT][FONT=&quot]is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]o [/FONT][FONT=&quot]pre[/FONT][FONT=&quot]dic[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t [/FONT][FONT=&quot]t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]h[/FONT][FONT=&quot]a[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ma[/FONT][FONT=&quot]lefic or[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]benefices[/FONT][/FONT] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]when r[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e[/FONT][FONT=&quot]trograde [/FONT][FONT=&quot]do good or bad is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]otally [/FONT][FONT=&quot]wr[/FONT][FONT=&quot]o[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ng.[/FONT]

shiva

[FONT=&quot]let’s take [/FONT][FONT=&quot]exa[/FONT][FONT=&quot]mple as [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lagna [/FONT][FONT=&quot]i[/FONT][FONT=&quot]s [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ri[/FONT][FONT=&quot]s[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ha[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ba [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- Mer[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i[/FONT][FONT=&quot]s i[/FONT][FONT=&quot]n [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kumba [/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Poorvabadhra 2nd [/FONT][FONT=&quot]pada. When Mercury gets retrograde, what[/FONT][FONT=&quot] result [/FONT][FONT=&quot]it [/FONT][FONT=&quot]will [/FONT][FONT=&quot]offer [/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Rishaba [/FONT][FONT=&quot]lagna[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mer is a[/FONT][FONT=&quot]l[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ways a lord of 2 and 5.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot]rc[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ury [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Vryadhipathi [/FONT][FONT=&quot]for houses [/FONT][FONT=&quot]3 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and 6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]This is a[/FONT][FONT=&quot] permanent [/FONT][FONT=&quot]factor. In the same way, Mercury in Kumba and in Jupiter [/FONT][FONT=&quot]star [/FONT][FONT=&quot]will always signify houses 8 and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]of Jupiter.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Merc [/FONT][FONT=&quot] empowered [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]operate [/FONT][FONT=&quot]8 and 11 [/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]becomes a Vryadh[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i[/FONT][FONT=&quot]path[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to h[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ou[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ses 9 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]12. So during Mercury dasa [/FONT][FONT=&quot]or bukthi or [/FONT][FONT=&quot]anthara[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]when Mercury gets retrograde, Mercury dest[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ned as a Vryadh[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i[/FONT][FONT=&quot]pathi for houses [/FONT][FONT=&quot]3 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and 6, totally [/FONT][FONT=&quot]changes [/FONT][FONT=&quot]in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]retrog[/FONT][FONT=&quot]res[/FONT][FONT=&quot]sion[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and offers [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]results [/FONT][FONT=&quot]of houses [/FONT][FONT=&quot]3 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 6. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Similarly, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mercury posited in the star of Jupiter being a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Vryadhipathi [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to houses [/FONT][FONT=&quot]9 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and 12, and this same Mercury when retrograde is totally [/FONT][FONT=&quot]changed [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]offers [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the results of houses 9 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]an[/FONT][FONT=&quot]d 12 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]not 8 and 11.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]On 26 march 2nd semi-final[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] jup sub in retro till 10:07 ist, sat sub in retro 14:01 ist. And match ends in mer sub.
[/FONT]

ARIETUS

My incompetency to identify Asc/Dsc correctly based on toss or by based on some events in the game, made me stop practice this method, so I rely on alternative theories and observations.

My sincere regards and best wishes to practitioners who have learned the secrets to identify Asc/Dsc based on toss.

For those who follow transit moon sub horary, do you agree with the following?

a) At times Asc can be a visiting team, as against home team
b) At times Asc can change during middle of a game

If so, how will one interpret that retro planets or retro star lord planets deliver opposite of what they signify?

Isn't it wise to verify retro planets transit and Dasa results in natal charts, rather than in sports events?

Sandeepan

This is a god discussion. Shiva Bro U r an expert in the league of seniors here. Appreciate ur knowldege.

Yes ASC can b visiting teams. but I m not sure and good enough to indentify when asc can change in mid game. may be if there is change in lagna lord in mid game.

The safest way I determine asc/dsc is to note sub sub placement at start of sub sub time ( it is better if that sub sub lord is free of applicable western aspects from outer planets and nodes) and then co relate the game flow with that placement. Example if sun is in 5 or 12 or 7 or 8 and there is no aspect to sun. then the team playing in sun sub sub is dsc for sure and vice versa for placement of 1 2 3 6 10 11. 4 helps asc and 9 doesnt hamper asc much.

I know this doesnt have to be the best method as different people follow different methods but above method gives me good results

For sub in retor star lord, I will come back with game examples.

ARIETUS

This is a god discussion. Shiva Bro U r an expert in the league of seniors here. Appreciate ur knowldege.

Yes ASC can b visiting teams. but I m not sure and good enough to indentify when asc can change in mid game. may be if there is change in lagna lord in mid game.

The safest way I determine asc/dsc is to note sub sub placement at start of sub sub time ( it is better if that sub sub lord is free of applicable western aspects from outer planets and nodes) and then co relate the game flow with that placement. Example if sun is in 5 or 12 or 7 or 8 and there is no aspect to sun. then the team playing in sun sub sub is dsc for sure and vice versa for placement of 1 2 3 6 10 11. 4 helps asc and 9 doesnt hamper asc much.

I know this doesnt have to be the best method as different people follow different methods but above method gives me good results

For sub in retor star lord, I will come back with game examples.

Using all your findings on how well this sub and sub sub method works, can you please post/send me your analysis on these two games here?

a) 20th May 2014 16:00 IST SRH vs RCB played at Uppal Hyderabad
b) 22nd May 2014 16:00 IST KKR vs RCB played at Eden Gardens, Kolkata

Status
Not open for further replies.