Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

naksh

Re: Sports astrology

sorry guys...currently offsite...will give regular predictions once I get back to IND in 2 weeks.

Sandeepan

good one !!

3rd ODI: Australia v South Africa at Canberra, Nov 19, 2014

First innings favor SAF except 15:05 - 16:21 (slightly favrable to aus), Second innings favor aus but this will not be an easy win for them. Last half an hour favor more to SAF!!

shailendra007

Australia to make it 3-1

Anyone seeing Bangladesh loosing the 1st ODI against ZIMB

Its good to see such a perfection in western astrology!! You are always active in this forum and astrogle as well!!

I would request all the seniors who are into KP to help the learners, Do not predict any match (if busy), but correct wherever we are wrong!!

Thnk u!! :smile:

Jibreil

Banned

Its good to see such a perfection in western astrology!! You are always active in this forum and astrogle as well!!

I would request all the seniors who are into KP to help the learners, Do not predict any match (if busy), but correct wherever we are wrong!!

Thnk u!! :smile:

Thank you for the kind words shailendra. Yes, I agree on the perfection of the method discovered by the author J.Frawley - but as in due time everything around us evolves - so does Astrology, hence the sudden swaps of ASC/DSC which has been faced by Western and KP Astrology.

I believe we are at the precipice of perfection till we can discover how to assign ASC/DSC correctly. Hence I request all novice and veteran Astrologers to keep striving in discovering new & foolproof methods.

To all new members to ask for predictions, I say pick up a method that suits your intellect most and begin the quest - you never know what you may achieve. Knowledge is Power.

shailendra007

5th ODI: Australia v South Africa at Sydney

Saf (dsc) to dominate 1st innings, It will be difficult for aus to come back in the match in second inngs.

Status
Not open for further replies.