Astrological Reset Button

Here is a scenario.

What if the pole shift theory, photon belt, dimensional rift and all major cosmic changes would be true and it would knock on your door right now.

Wouldn't that affect the zodiac position, the stars, the constellations, the planets, Sun's elliptic, Moon's orbit and so on ? Wouldn't that be like some sort of astrology restart.

I don't talk about reinventing the wheel in astrology, I am talking about some sort of revolutionary and evolutionary change that will force everyone to change their perspective on astrology. Evolutionary speaking it would expand our knowledge even further to the point of even removing older views ( or at least a major update ). even making more skeptics to stop their doubts and stubbornness.

Wouldn't that be like a reset button ?
What would you do if you suddenly find out that all the positions of your stars and planets are completely changed ? If they are completely changed would you still be able to use a computer, the old ephemeris, the old techniques, the old material interpretations ?

For me it would be like a fresh restart, like returning to the roots of astrology, to rediscover it's magic like it used to be. How can many of us still feel the magic, the fantastic mystery behind it, when most of us treat everything in such a cold matter. Astrology is connected to nature, if we treat nature bad, we won't go very far with astrology/astronomy either, cause the cosmos is just one bigger nature.

athan

Here's another scenario.

One day we wake up and we really do need to reinvent the wheel.... We gather around a fire and scratch our hairy heads.

Niplan

Banned
Then someone gets bright and asks WHY do we need to re-invent the old things, if they still work.

The stories won't change, Our perception of them wont change, the only thing that will change is how we view the sky.

Teifi

Here's a thought.

If the Hadron Collidor underneath the French - Swiss border triggered a new Dimension of Physics.

Something's got to take place, that propels us fully into the Aquarian Age.

Astrology will go on in some shape or form, and may even help us develop an even more unique perspective.

dr. farr

Good evidence (objective style evidence) for the most recent "reset" can be found by studying Richard Heath's "Sacred Number: Origin of Civilization" (availabe from Amazon.com and other internet sources), describing the "reset" from Saturn based to Jupiter based time/space ("astrological") orientation (happened about 5000 to possibly 7000 years ago)

More esoteric sources* relate to other such "resets"-however, there is little objective (that is, clear cut archeological/historical objective evidence) to support these other "resets" (which makes no difference to me, because of my esoteric studies and related activities-however, most people want more objective evidence, hence my recommendation of the Heath book-possibly read in tandem with Heath's "Matrix of Creation")

see, for example, Godwin's "Arktos" (available from Amazon and other internet sources)