Just friends or something more??

My brother and his wife have been married for 10 years now. They have had their ups and downs but so far things are still going strong. My sister in law has a best friend that she met through work, the best friend is a woman. My brother is insecure about the friendship. The best friend is single never married. My brother believes the friendship is inappropriate and the best friend is always around.

Is my brother being paranoid? Or his concerns a possibility, both birth times are correct.

Composite and Synastry chart both posted.

Attachments

• friendcomposte.jpg
    friendcomposte.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 28
  • friendsynastry.jpg
    friendsynastry.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 24
I suggest you add Sappho asteroid (80)
as it is the relationship is very stable and both are enchanted with each other.
rahu

I added Sappho and I attached the chart. My brother said that she calls her friend every morning at 6am, on her way to work. He is very uneasy with the friendship.

Attachments

• 8A630F6B-AA09-402E-B31A-E8A57E57CD03.jpg
    8A630F6B-AA09-402E-B31A-E8A57E57CD03.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 23

ElenaJ

Looking at the natal charts, there is a reciprocal moon/jupiter conjunction that is a warm and loving contact for any two persons to have, they feel very good in each other's company.
Each of them has a Venus/mars conjunction, so they have a high amount of sexual energy, but the conjunctions are not related to each other.
Sun/mercury on the north node is perfect for a friendship, sharing of ideas. The other north node is conjunct Uranus/neptune/saturn that makes for a very complex relationship, fascinating, different, illusive and idealistic, but traditional and disciplined, very different types of energies all combined to make this a complicated relationship.
They also have similar ascendents, so a lot in common about how they behave.
In the composite the Venus/mars conjunctions show up as one, but is this really the case?
The moon/jupiter conjunctions square Venus/mars, and they form a T-square with the sun, the identity of the relationship.
So, it is a warm a loving relationship, is it something morbid? That would depend on a lot of factors that I don't think can be determined from these charts, we would need a horary about the question. Just because the aspects are there, doesn't mean one acts on them, there is always freedom of choice.
Keep in mind that currently transiting Saturn and pluto are touching the Capricorn planets, moving back and forth and activating them, as well as stressing the ascendent/desc axis.
You should also examine the relationship between your brother and his wife. Is there something that shows a crisis in the marriage, something amiss that she might be searching for and has found in this friendship ? Why does she feel the need to talk with her friend, even at 6 in the morning? Does she work, and is out of the house during the day, or is she a housewife with lots of free time on her hands?
The Uranus/North node could also indicate a friendship that came up out of no where and will end just as unexpectedly.

rahu

Banned
I added Sappho and I attached the chart. My brother said that she calls her friend every morning at 6am, on her way to work. He is very uneasy with the friendship.

your attachment is a synastry grid. you need to post another composite with Sappho added