Just a day or 2 to say YES/NO -Urgent

Ananyaa

Hi all,

My q is - Is the relocation & job suitable? Should we go for it?

Background:
Today my husband's company asked him, if he would like to move to Monterrey, Mexico. His boss said, this will be two years of contract. the position will be the same as to what he has here. But the workload will be quite high there than here (here also he has lot of workload, it will be even more than this there, my husband's role is Group Leader, handles a team of 6-7 people). He mentioned, also there is a lot mess there which needs to be sorted. And mentioned if my husband does well in a year or year and a half there, the next road map will be very good for him. And after two years, we can continue there or can come back here again. The pay is unknown yet. He just mentioned, it will be as per the standards there. And company has asked him to answer YES/NO in 2 days.

This all has happened suddenly with no clue before. And this is a very big decision for both of us (as you all are aware I am searching for job and don't know of much prospects there for me, also my husband has very good pay here, and if Mexico is safe though his boss mentioned it is quite safe there). So I really ran up here to ask you all.

My q is, Is this relocation & job suitable? Should we go for it?

I don't know, why the ascendent is so early, may be because we don't know much yet? I hope the chart is valid.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_abhishek_b_hr.75267.7692.png
    astro_2gw_abhishek_b_hr.75267.7692.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 43
  • astro_2gw_abhishek_b_hr.75332.5970 Up off.png
    astro_2gw_abhishek_b_hr.75332.5970 Up off.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 37

Chrysalis

I think its a good move, but im only going on a LOT im using for this, the lot of rectitude (right thing to do) is posited @ exactly 22 degrees Taurus, dispositor being venus.

And venus just so happens to be on the the fixed star Aldebaran which is about new starts and new beginnings, with also sun ready to conjoin this LOT point.

Theres nothing afflicting venus or the LOT point, so id say its a good move.

Ananyaa

Thank you very much Chrysalis for your feedback. We are almost deciding to go for it.

Is there anything to worry about Algol at 26 Taurus near his midheaven?

Anybody else would like to add any more insights on this chart please?

Chrysalis, in another thread, I am asking q about my career in regards to this. We have not said Yes yet but company has said, once we say yes, paperwork will take 3 months. If we say yes, husband will be going first & after he settles down in 1-2 months, I will be going then. So I hope my q will be valid for that long?

rafaella

You were trying to send me a PM, but my inbox was full, I assume you want help with this chart?

I think with very early asc its not safe to interpret this chart, you need to find out about the pay and other things that are important... health insurance, schools for kids, if you have any... if you as his wife can find work as well....

But with Jup rx, you may change your mind about going, Moon in detriment of Mercury, I don't think you will like it. No aspect with Mars 9th ruler if we just look at travel.

But as I said, its early asc, you need to find more information and make a decision after that. The judgement on this chart is not reliable. You will need to ask again.

Last edited:

Sunrise

We are almost deciding to go for it.

Is there anything to worry about Algol at 26 Taurus near his midheaven?

Anybody else would like to add any more insights on this chart please?

long?

dear uploaded 2 maps and I can not understand why ???
If some things are changed and new data has to be reviewed, then you can upload a new map, now it is not necessary.
I will work with the first one.

is there anything to worry about Algol at 26 Taurus near his midheaven?
where do you see that??? In this chart i do not see MC in Algol

"So I hope my q will be valid for that long?"
the map is valid.
The chart is Valid. In this chart we have an early degree (that is, we have this new event and the new situation that has emerged.) As long as things evolve, much remains to be done along the way. As you also mentioned here:
"If we say yes, the husband will be going first and after he will settle down in 1-2 months," he said.

Now, I try to figure out your question: you ask if your new husband should accept this new offer. This new proposal concerns your spouse's work and if you accept it you will also go with him. I understand well-right ????

If so, I will put the husband and you on the Ascendant.
We have Jupiter in the 9th house (in a house that is dwelling and very hospitable to Jupiter) that has to do with distant journeys, distances, foreign countries, foreigner people or more foreign relations, etc. so we see that the main planet and also the Sign is quite relevant to the question.

For this new job and offer I will take as a main significator Saturn as the 10th (Job) is again Jupiter the sign of Saggitarius, Jupiter represents you.

Both Jupiter and Saturn are retro. This shows us some delays and lags in the matter. Maybe some things are changing along the way. We will see in 2 months as you already said.
But also can Show (the retro way) something temporary and not permanent. It is not necessarily bad.
But surely something wants to tell us. This is what we will see in the quest and how things will evolve. You will inform us.

The Moon up there highlights the professional and will catch Saturn's antiskia (strong) = new job. So that shows us that there are enough chances to accept and eventually go.
*I also think that the money will be very good and it is something that seems to interest you very strongly.

=========== =============
Now if we take the other way and the question: "have offered me a new job in Mexico. Staying or leaving ???
If we work with 1 st - 7 th then we have:

We see that the new location is shown by Mercury and the 7th cusp is on the Royal Reverend Royal Fixed Star Regulus. Too good sign and great luck.
Mercury sits in the second house house related to your money and your assets. Mercury Here is very much like this Jupiter is friendly (it's in its own triplety), The Moon (through the 10th house) angular, under the Jupiter government = you, will close a nice trine with Mercury = the other part. Again shows us a move.

the chart is not ugly. It shows positive things. Every new change and principle has difficulties can not be all right. But the map here in a more general context shows positive developments.

I wish you good luck and please do not forget to inform us about the matter.

muchacho

Hi all,

My q is - Is the relocation & job suitable? Should we go for it?

Background:
Today my husband's company asked him, if he would like to move to Monterrey, Mexico. His boss said, this will be two years of contract. the position will be the same as to what he has here. But the workload will be quite high there than here (here also he has lot of workload, it will be even more than this there, my husband's role is Group Leader, handles a team of 6-7 people). He mentioned, also there is a lot mess there which needs to be sorted. And mentioned if my husband does well in a year or year and a half there, the next road map will be very good for him. And after two years, we can continue there or can come back here again. The pay is unknown yet. He just mentioned, it will be as per the standards there. And company has asked him to answer YES/NO in 2 days.

This all has happened suddenly with no clue before. And this is a very big decision for both of us (as you all are aware I am searching for job and don't know of much prospects there for me, also my husband has very good pay here, and if Mexico is safe though his boss mentioned it is quite safe there). So I really ran up here to ask you all.

My q is, Is this relocation & job suitable? Should we go for it?

I don't know, why the ascendent is so early, may be because we don't know much yet? I hope the chart is valid.
Based on the fact alone that you only have 2 days to decide for such a move, I'd say hell no.

I don't like that extremely early ascendant, to me it indicates that you haven't had enough time to think it thru yet. What's worse is that L1 is also peregrine and retrograde. Which means you are not in a good position to make such a big decision right now. Moon also in detriment of L7. So again, hell no.

What's interesting though is that in the other tread about your job search, your significator was in the 9th.

Last edited:

Ananyaa

Thank You all. Its wonderful of all of your help. I really appreciate the time and energy you have spent on this for me.

To update you all, luckily the husband was not able to speak to his boss on Friday. So we hope there will be discussion on Monday/Tuesday. The pay will be decided after my husband says Yes because its person specific. Then the meeting will be set up with the HR who will let him know all about the money, medical insurance, relocation benefits. If we do not like anything, then offcourse we can say no. We have all qs jotted down. So far it is looking very good offer, only now we want to know is money. we have calculated the minimum amount which he needs to get. So anything near that will be good. Also there is a boy who is already working on this position in Mexico, he will be coming back here so my husband will be replacing him. This boy has already been a colleague to mu h, so he has let us know, its all good here. Only we now need to know is money. So I am expecting money to be good as the husb is excited for this opportunity and that's the only thing which can offset him now. So I am praying it to be a good offer.

@rafaella, yes I did try and thanks.

@sunrise, this thread has same maps, one with Ura, Plu, the other without them. I am asking about the Algol near HIS MC through the derivated chart.
There is another thread where, I have asked If I will get job in Mexico. that is a different chart. This chart is about my husband's job and offer and should we relocate. The chart on another thread about, if I will get job in Mexico or not, doesn't look strong to me, so its breaking me a bit. But anyways we will be going, weather I work or not. (My husband has left all the decision on me but I have decided, if I don't get the job, I will just enjoy the new change in life and relax, but mentally I really want to work but also I don't want to be a roadblock right now at crucial point of his career, I am thinking, I will figure out something for myself)

Yes as you all mentioned, too early asc, hope things take a while. Jup & Sa both retro concerns me. In my Husband's natal, Ju rx is in 10th h & Sa rx is in 12th (in moon natal chart) :unsure:
I hope we will not be able to move before August so the Ju rx gets over.

@muchacho, Yes the sig wa in 9th & now in new chart about my job its in 5th:mad:. I don't know what's happening. If I have job ever again in my fate or not.

Do I need to cast the new chart after we get to know something more in a day or two?

muchacho

To update you all, luckily the husband was not able to speak to his boss on Friday. So we hope there will be discussion on Monday/Tuesday. The pay will be decided after my husband says Yes because its person specific. Then the meeting will be set up with the HR who will let him know all about the money, medical insurance, relocation benefits. If we do not like anything, then offcourse we can say no. We have all qs jotted down. So far it is looking very good offer, only now we want to know is money. we have calculated the minimum amount which he needs to get. So anything near that will be good. Also there is a boy who is already working on this position in Mexico, he will be coming back here so my husband will be replacing him. This boy has already been a colleague to mu h, so he has let us know, its all good here. Only we now need to know is money. So I am expecting money to be good as the husb is excited for this opportunity and that's the only thing which can offset him now. So I am praying it to be a good offer.

There is another thread where, I have asked If I will get job in Mexico. that is a different chart. This chart is about my husband's job and offer and should we relocate. The chart on another thread about, if I will get job in Mexico or not, doesn't look strong to me, so its breaking me a bit. But anyways we will be going, weather I work or not. (My husband has left all the decision on me but I have decided, if I don't get the job, I will just enjoy the new change in life and relax, but mentally I really want to work but also I don't want to be a roadblock right now at crucial point of his career, I am thinking, I will figure out something for myself)

@muchacho, Yes the sig wa in 9th & now in new chart about my job its in 5th:mad:. I don't know what's happening. If I have job ever again in my fate or not.
Thanks for your clarification. Seems I chose the wrong significator for the new place. You seem genuinely excited about this opportunity. And receptions with L7 don't reflect that enthusiasm. But since you are moving abroad, we can give the new place H9. And receptions with L9 do indeed show that enthusiasm (L1 in own sign of L9 and triplicity of L9). But again, L9 in detriment of Moon and fall of L1. Which means you like the new place, but the new place doesn't like you. That's a strong negative. But then again, L1 is even in fall of Moon. So the new place at least wouldn't be as bad as your current place.

L1 in H9 I take as an indicator that in your mind you are already at the new place or at least that's where all your attention is at the moment. Moon in H10 could mean your main concern is career.

What's interesting here is that L9 is also L2. And L9/L2 is exalted. If you compare this to L1/L10 which is peregrine, that's a strong positive in favor of the new place.

So if your only concern is money, then I'd say its a go. Compensation should be generous. But there's something about this place that won't make you happy (L9 in detriment of Moon). But there's also something that is making you even more unhappy here (L1 in fall of Moon). Which means moving there would be the lesser of two evils.

So you should do some research about this place and especially ask the guy who is coming back. My guess is the thing that makes you extremely unhappy here and will still make you unhappy there is your career situation. But you've already figured that out, right?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Are you asking on his behalf?

Also, can you post his natal chart with transits, but only if you have his TOB?

In case you guys do decide to move there, make sure the husband requests that his position be retained in India for some time at least, just if things shouldn't feel so great there.

Ananyaa

Hi aquarius7000,

I don't know how to put it, its sort of yes. I mean I want to ask is, weather this move and job offer will be good for us or more precisely for him, I mean careerwise, happinesswise. We should not regret once we take offer and then we are there, you know. So you can say, Yes on behalf of him.

Here is the natal chart with transits attaching hereby.

Thanks for the good suggestion of retaining the position here, just in case something goes wrong there.

@muchacho. lets see what happens. I have decided to keep the mind cool and enjoy new life if nothing much comes out of my career there too (thats the most I can do right :) but I do have plan B which doesn't interest me much at the moment).

Attachments

• Abhishek western natal.png
    Abhishek western natal.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Ananyaa,

If you asked the question, which I believe you did, and it is best to be clear where Horary is concerned, I do not like the Horary chart as the husband gets the 7th house of the chart.

Briefly to his natal, he does have work and living abroad in his chart, but right now it seems to be happening under coercion - transit Saturn’s influence- so it really is a 50-50 chance. If he can retain his job in India, you might want to take on the new challenge. Otherwise it’s not really worth it

Hi aquarius7000,

I don't know how to put it, its sort of yes. I mean I want to ask is, weather this move and job offer will be good for us or more precisely for him, I mean careerwise, happinesswise. We should not regret once we take offer and then we are there, you know. So you can say, Yes on behalf of him.

Here is the natal chart with transits attaching hereby.

Thanks for the good suggestion of retaining the position here, just in case something goes wrong there.

@muchacho. lets see what happens. I have decided to keep the mind cool and enjoy new life if nothing much comes out of my career there too (thats the most I can do right :) but I do have plan B which doesn't interest me much at the moment).

Ananyaa

If you are asking who asked the q, then ya I did. I mean this time genuinely it was his idea to check on horary (He is not much into astrology but since our marriage, I keep telling him some or the other thing & about horary, he got really fascinated. And this time when this situation arised, he was the one who said, ask in horary, if this offer and relocation suitable for me/us). So I am really confused as here I was the one who asked the q, I mean in writing. (he off course doesn't have any account or forums of astrology as he was never into it). Now I leave it upto you to figure out who asked the q. :biggrin: I am sorry for that.

But what makes you say, that its not that great? I was always worried of 2 major planets rx, and both at significant places over the natal. Do you see anything bad can also happen? I am worried now as you have studied the natal. What is the real time you can see for his foreign working and settlement?

aquarius7000

Why don't you check Astrocartography and see what planetary lines pass thru Mexico for him. For instance, if it is Venus, Mercury or the Sun lines - great. If Saturn lines, perhaps not so great.

Btw, I don't see anything direly negative in the move. I don't like transiting Saturn close by his Sun - which rules his Asc. Also, I don't like the fact that his company gives him 2 days to decide such an important move.

Ananyaa

Why don't you check Astrocartography and see what planetary lines pass thru Mexico for him. For instance, if it is Venus, Mercury or the Sun lines - great. If Saturn lines, perhaps not so great.

Btw, I don't see anything direly negative in the move. I don't like transiting Saturn close by his Sun - which rules his Asc. Also, I don't like the fact that his company gives him 2 days to decide such an important move.

Thank you aquarius7000. What is astrocartography? How do I do it & where?
Yesterday my husband said them he is ready to accept the offer. They had asked him to inform in 2 days but we took pretty 6 days. Now he has said he is ready to go, let me know the compensation, that will decide final YES/NO. The company asked how much savings he is making here, now they will decide his compensation. They have said, it should be done by Friday as HR is traveling. If the compensation is not as per our calculations, he will withdraw, he has cleared it.

Meanwhile the new situation also developed. Initially the company was about to send 1 junior also with him. Yst they informed him, that they are sending 1 more guy along with my husband, who is as to equal level as my husband. And both of them have to handle work there.

Now it remains to know is what pay they offer. I hope it to be good so we don't loose this opportunity.

How do I do that astrocartography?

Ananyaa

Thank you aquarius7000. What is astrocartography? How do I do it & where?
Yesterday my husband said them he is ready to accept the offer. They had asked him to inform in 2 days but we took pretty 6 days. Now he has said he is ready to go, let me know the compensation, that will decide final YES/NO. The company asked how much savings he is making here, now they will decide his compensation. They have said, it should be done by Friday as HR is traveling. If the compensation is not as per our calculations, he will withdraw, he has cleared it.

Meanwhile the new situation also developed. Initially the company was about to send 1 junior also with him. Yst they informed him, that they are sending 1 more guy along with my husband, who is as to equal level as my husband. And both of them have to handle work there.

Now it remains to know is what pay they offer. I hope it to be good so we don't loose this opportunity.

How do I do that astrocartography?

Hi,
I figured that out on astrologer.com correctly I guess. I chose him with his DOB & TOB data & chose the region North America. I am attaching pic here.

Through Monterrey, I can see two lines,if I am correct Ju MC & Chiron AS. What it mean?
Woooow.. You have taught us a new thing. It's so cool. Many thanks. I hope many will get to know this from here.

For me, it's Moon DS & Moon MC. What it all means?

Ananyaa

Hi aquarius7000 & all,

Attaching the astrocartography chart here. Thanks.

Plz tell me what it interprets. Abhishek is my husband's and ashwini is mine.

Attachments

• astro_acm_02_abhishek_b.62465.47906.jpg
    astro_acm_02_abhishek_b.62465.47906.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 21
  • astro_acm_03_ashwini_kabra.62378.44980.jpg
    astro_acm_03_ashwini_kabra.62378.44980.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 19

aquarius7000

Thanks for the charts. The planets are too tiny to be seen, but, from what I can make out, in your hubby's chart, Venus lines (dark green) seem to be going thru Cancun. Now it all depends where in Mexico he is going. You don't have to say it out in the open. What you need to do is see where in Mexico that city is where he is going and see which planetary line goes through there. It is ok if Venus, Jup, Sun or Merc. lines go thru that city for him. Try to avoid Mars (unless it rules the MC), Saturn and Uranus lines, if you can.

aquarius7000

Hi again,

Another thing you can do is, on astro.com, put in his regular birth data, then select in Chart Type: Relocation charts. Scroll down further and in Default Settings, put in the place of work, where he is going. Then attach the chart here. Thanks.

Ananyaa

To update you all,

After my husband said yes, for long time company kept saying they are deciding on package. Finally what they have come up with is, he will be going on US/UK business/travel visa, so he will be on payroll of India only getting the salary what he is getting here, they will provide us the apartment to live there & 60$ per day for food, travel, etc. we were little concerned if this amount is enough or not. Mostly the feedback we got from the guy who is there is, its the decent amount. We went ahead & said yes. Now the procedure for visa is starting.

aquarius7000, plz find the relocation chart attached.

Attachments

• relocation chart.jpg
    relocation chart.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 20

Ananyaa

Hi all,

Would like to update you all on 2-3 horary charts I had asked your guidance for, this one and job in Mexico.

aquarius7000, you were on spot with your prediction of my natal chart that I will go overseas. My husband came here to Monterrey , Mexico in July and I in August. The whole sum we are getting from company is good, also company has provided us with beautiful home. The country is nothing to its bad reputation of being Mexico, people are very gentle, helpful and well mannered. So we felt v happy about the decision to come here though it was in the amidst of ambiguity. Living here is also v safe (the location where house is provided is really privileged area), only problem is spanish and nobody can speak english here. We are learning spanish bit by bit. Google translator helps a lot. Its been joyful here, thanks to the god.

Nothing has happened about my job and nothing seems positive about that. So far time has been good, full of enjoyment, far happier in terms of mental peace (as was mentioned by muchacho), in home country I always lived in stress due to in laws' selfish nature and everyday struggle to live in healthy, peaceful environment. Only I am longing to see something to happen on job aspects, trying to figure out to do something else until something comes up. Work visa is another issue, my profile is desirable to companies but once they ask which visa I have, everything stops further.

I am very grateful to all of your guidance and help. Thank you so much.