Does he like me?

kai

I met a guy through a group of people. We all went hiking and from the minute on he showed great interest in me by asking all kinds of questions about my life in general in a way that made me think that he became fond of me. I also fell and hurt myself and he was there making sure that I immediately get the first aid treatment. I was physically attracted to his body (his arms, fingers, shoulders, chest lol) and I don't know why I can't stoop thinking about him. He's actually much older than I am although he lied about his age by reducing 2 years off of it, but he looks so much younger. I learned from someone else that he's actually 2 yrs older than what he claimed to be. I think maybe he lied in order not scare me or something. The group is sort of like singles group, so I heard he's not dating anyone. He also added me through FB the same day and has been asking about my hurt knee the last couple of days. Oh, and he did refer to me as beautiful among the group although I looked like **** after walking 5 miles in intense heat with sweat running down my body. I don't know why I keep thinking about him because I haven't been with a man for a long time, so maybe it's not even him, but some sort of yearning for a man and it happens to be him? I felt at ease with him, some sort of relaxation. Can you please help me with this chart? I am going to another event this weekend and i hope he will be there...i think he kind of hinted about me going there maybe he was going so wanted to see me. Regardless, I don't know why I am having this weird obsession over him, it's so annoying. I'm 32 and he's 44, but I thought he was 35-37, so I'm shocked he's 44 and not even a single gray hair. He's been divorced and has no kid just as I have been with the same situation.

By the way, over the weekend I will be having transiting Mars conjunct at 0 degree my north node, could this be something significant in terms of potentially seeing him again? Is this transit significant and if so how would it manifest to this situation? I also have Saturn transit my 7th house square my sun in my 11th house. Could it be sort of like an important male entering my life? He currently has Uranus opposite Moon transit at exact degree, jupiter square venus, transiting venus opposite his north node for the weekend....similar to me having my mars conjunct to my north node. Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_06_does_areg_like_me_hr.40290.28991.jpg
    astro_2gw_06_does_areg_like_me_hr.40290.28991.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 50

IleneK

Premium Member
Does he like me?

I don't think the chart can tell us exactly if he likes you, but it can shed light on his receptivity towards you. In this instance, he is signified by ruler of the 7th, Jupiter. You are Mercury in your dignity. Jupiter does not receive planets in the sign of Gemini well, as Gemini is the sign of Jupiter's detriment. So this is not too encouraging.

Additionally, your significators do not apply to an unobstructed aspect, since Merc sextiles Venus before Jupiter. I think that you/Mercury in your dignity and on the cusp of your own house suggests that you may be very much self-involved, which may not be appealing to him. But also, there may be someone else, as transiting Venus joins Jupiter before your/Merc's aspect to Jupiter perfects.

kai

Hmmm...thank you for that brief description! I did say something dumb that might have presented me as self-involved (not my attention obviously), but if he has to judge me just by that factor, then that's his own issue I guess. As far as I know, he's single, but I guess if he likes me, he will come to our group gathering to see me, if then then I will assume that he simply liked my looks and we had a good gathering last week when we first met and I will not bother with him anymore.

Last edited:

kai

Well, now I feel really dumb because I waited all week to see him again feeling that he liked me, but I guess he was busy tonight and didn't show up. The feeling ***** when you wait the whole week to see him with great anticipation, while making sure that my overall look is good just to later see that he's a no-show among the group I met. I feel so dumb and disappointed that I guess I'll just put whatever I felt during this week behind me and forget about him. I finally liked someone after my difficult divorce so maybe that's why I felt so dumb thinking about this guy all week long lol. agh!!! :crying:
It's always like this...I get excited about something and then it turns into a disappointment.

Well, now I feel really dumb because I waited all week to see him again feeling that he liked me, but I guess he was busy tonight and didn't show up. The feeling ***** when you wait the whole week to see him with great anticipation, while making sure that my overall look is good just to later see that he's a no-show among the group I met. I feel so dumb and disappointed that I guess I'll just put whatever I felt during this week behind me and forget about him. I finally liked someone after my difficult divorce so maybe that's why I felt so dumb thinking about this guy all week long lol. agh!!! :crying:
It's always like this...I get excited about something and then it turns into a disappointment.

Aw no, don't give up that fast! He didn't come this week, but that doesn't mean you won't ever see him right? Do you have a Facebook? Maybe talk to him there. Don't let this one bump in the road stop you.

Hamayon

I see him liking you. Sun in Cancer, Venus in Leo. Moon connected Mars to Sun to Mercury, which was you falling and him taking care of you. Moon will connect Venus to Jupiter, and then later they will conjunct on their own. This is positive for romantic encounter. Maybe something will happen in 4-5 days (moon translating light from J to V) or at the outermost, 3 weeks (J + V conj.). Don't project too much onto this relationship. The receptions show that the attraction is more about primary needs (sexuality, comfort) than about lasting partnership. Hope that helps.

kai

I see him liking you. Sun in Cancer, Venus in Leo. Moon connected Mars to Sun to Mercury, which was you falling and him taking care of you. Moon will connect Venus to Jupiter, and then later they will conjunct on their own. This is positive for romantic encounter. Maybe something will happen in 4-5 days (moon translating light from J to V) or at the outermost, 3 weeks (J + V conj.). Don't project too much onto this relationship. The receptions show that the attraction is more about primary needs (sexuality, comfort) than about lasting partnership. Hope that helps.

I guess you're right because as much as embarrassing and personal this might sound, but I am attracted to his body and this happens to me so rare, that I guess that's hat drew me to him. I haven't met a man that I like for a long time, so that's why I got disappointed and pissed that i didn't see him. It's one of those feelings when you anticipate something for a while and are excited about seeing him, but then when it doesn't happen you feel so down. I will see him at another hike, but I won't show him my interest. I am sure he doesn't even realize that I liked him otherwise he might have came. Maybe feels that our 12 year age difference would bother me. After all, he lied to me about his age by reducing 2 years off of it, which shows that he liked me, otherwise he would not bother hiding those 2 years if he saw me as just a regular girl. Anyways, thanks for your interpretation. It gave me home and yes you're so right on about that sexual attraction.

kai

Aw no, don't give up that fast! He didn't come this week, but that doesn't mean you won't ever see him right? Do you have a Facebook? Maybe talk to him there. Don't let this one bump in the road stop you.

yes, he added me himself on FB the day after we had the group hike and has been asking about my hurt leg ever since, so I thought he was into me but since he didn't show up yesterday knowing that i would be there, i felt disappointed.

yes, he added me himself on FB the day after we had the group hike and has been asking about my hurt leg ever since, so I thought he was into me but since he didn't show up yesterday knowing that i would be there, i felt disappointed.

It was just one day. He'll probably be there next week.

kai

Update: He wrote me on FB and invited me to the movies. :)) Looks like he was busy on Friday. He also invited me to another hike, but since I hurt my knee, I said that I'm going to recover until next weekend, so we will be seeing each other on Friday instead. Thank you all for your thoughts.

kai

Right on :))) Please read my above comment. Thanks!

Update: He wrote me on FB and invited me to the movies. :)) Looks like he was busy on Friday. He also invited me to another hike, but since I hurt my knee, I said that I'm going to recover until next weekend, so we will be seeing each other on Friday instead. Thank you all for your thoughts.

I told you to not worry! If a man takes the time to care for you, even a little ankle sprain, then he definitely feels something for you. I hope it works out! Please update and tell us if you get a nice first date kiss and all that.

OMG you're from SoCal too. Is the hiking group a Facebook one or a hiking group you joined via meetup.org? I have been to one of those hikes in Griffith Park haha.