Am I Receiving a Message from the Letter G?

Moradiva

This may sound weird but I keep meeting men with the Letter G as their first initial. Even company names start with G. I'm wondering if there's any significance behind it like a message. In this chart, I'm moon & I guess I look to 12th Sig, which is mercury. Moon in 8th is trining mercury in 12th house in 2 degrees. Could that mean a yes , I am receiving a message? If so, what?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_recvg_msgs_ltr_g_hr.46362.25534.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_recvg_msgs_ltr_g_hr.46362.25534.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 50

IleneK

Premium Member
This may sound weird but I keep meeting men with the Letter G as their first initial. Even company names start with G. I'm wondering if there's any significance behind it like a message. In this chart, I'm moon & I guess I look to 12th Sig, which is mercury. Moon in 8th is trining mercury in 12th house in 2 degrees. Could that mean a yes , I am receiving a message? If so, what?

In the title your question is Am I Receiving a Message from the Letter G? To answer that, we would need to know the house that represents the Letter G, or you need to tell us what you think the letter G is.

If you are thinking it is a spiritual message, you need to identify it as such, and perhaps we would say it is signified by the 9th house, with 3rd being mundane communication and the 9th being higher communciation...?

But you need to define the elements of your question more clearly. And here's the deal: if you don't even know if you are receiving message or not from this repetition of the letter G, then I don't see how a horary chart can tell you if you are receiving one, much less what that message would be. Not sure this is what horary can do.

Vyri

Banned
Significant Associations with a letter might help; The Egyptian tarot lists the letter G with light yellow as a color; as well as the number 3. The letter G is associated with the sign Libra. Tone high E series. Talismans White quartz, white spar, white marble. (although the color white is oftentimes associated with the planet Uranus.) Herbs white rose, strawberry, violet, watercress, primrose, balm, pansy, lemon thyme. Gem Diamond. And the Hebrew scripture word is Gimel and the sign LIbra rules the kidneys and the female organs.
I'm curious, maybe you might associate these signets with the house and the planet they have rulership with in the chart. Venus is right upon the ascendant in the 12th house and there is a statement right there. Things hidden in the subconscious are asserting themselves, and as Venus is the ruler of the sign Libra maybe you might find these things coming to the fore. Karmic assertions. Seems to me pleasant assertions might be a theme to address. See here in the chart how you have the North Node in the forth house of family and the forth and fifth has Libra upon it. That might be a start.

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Why am I receiving messages about the letter G.
Sometimes our subconscious minds let us in on a secret sensitive symbol that is giving us a clue as to what we need to address in our lives that will enable us to progress adequately enough to accomplish the next big activity that is on the horizon. I think the letter G is letting you know about that needed extra something to carry on in the future with success. Weather it means letting go of a relationship to let new ones come in to give you truth and progress or a health concern need ...the symbols are there to be looked at to (with you or a loved one) guide us-especially if we are seeking earnestly in life to accomplish our goals.It might be possible that we create deception in our lives and refuse ourselves that truth we need to be able to move forward. A relationship might have run its course and we deny it, we let it keep us going even tho we are desperately unhappy.
I think Venus on your ascendant is letting you know there is that possibility in your life and that health situations need your attention. When is the last time you have had a thorough checkup? Is the opportunity for a new career in the offing and you are holding tight because of fear to move forward and accomplish your goals. That new position may make us independent to conquer our fears to move on and be happier than we have ever imagined. Maybe you can be able to look at the letter G in that light. I see also Pluto within the 7th house and because of that ol devil maybe you should decide to limit your expenditures to achieve the desire of your heart. Don't be hoodwinked by some pie in the sky money draw that will have you borrowing when you can't afford to be be hold-ant to the wrong source's.
I don't know about the situation with legal perambulations that may or may not be appearing on the scene, but the indications of legal and law appear in the chart and seem to need your immediate attention in the future.If you don't have a good attorney you must engage one or seek advice from a trusted loved one soon.
I hope I am wrong here.At any rate my best wishes go with you and I hope I have shed some light on the situation. It is the way I perceive the chart and the symbols thereof. I believe you are a true sensitive and are spot on with coming in contact with your higher self. Seek the opportunities of the letter G. It is calling you heralding your energies for success and foreboding.
P.S. when Venus is upon the asc. in cancer it might mean tippling a little too much also.

Last edited:

Marinka

In the title your question is Am I Receiving a Message from the Letter G? To answer that, we would need to know the house that represents the Letter G, or you need to tell us what you think the letter G is.

If you are thinking it is a spiritual message, you need to identify it as such, and perhaps we would say it is signified by the 9th house, with 3rd being mundane communication and the 9th being higher communciation...?

But you need to define the elements of your question more clearly. And here's the deal: if you don't even know if you are receiving message or not from this repetition of the letter G, then I don't see how a horary chart can tell you if you are receiving one, much less what that message would be. Not sure this is what horary can do.

I agree with what IleneK has already stated very well. While I can read the chart, some of it does not make sense. I think the question needs to be further clarified.

Moradiva

Hi llenek .. yes, I do think it is spiritual message. Then we would look to the 9th/Saturn in 5tth & moon made a past sextile to it 5 degrees ago. Still can't make this out.

Hi Vyri ...I recently had a physical (blood work included) & cholesterol was a little elevated but other than that, I'm good. As for job offing, im looking for new better job but not holding back at all.

Oh well, perhaps this cannot be answered by horary. Thank you all.

Vyri

Banned
Perhaps that is the indication of Venus upon the Asc. a pleasingly soft intenation letting you know about the cholesterol level?:sideways:
Glad things are well and good with you
Sincerely Vyri

Moradiva

Hi Marinka ...No, actually, I was thinking maybe it was my grandmother who passed long ago or perhaps a spirit guide. Or maybe it's nothing at all.

ps: Oh gosh ...I just took a call at work & the gentleman's name was Greg & last name also started with G. I can't make this stuff up! ..LOL

Last edited:

Morphstar

Letters are assigned to Mercury, and we have to look at the 12 spiritual house. interestingly Mercury is in the 12 house, which fits and asserts that we are in the right direction. Mercury is also in Gemini, which has the strongest association to communication and messages.
the Asc is in Cancer (family, roots, etc’), which fits your belief that this is a message form your grandmother. The Moon, your significator, is in the 8 house of death (someone who passed..?), also a somewhat spiritual house being the natural house of Scorpio. The Moon is in Aquarius, air sign that also implies communication, and will soon Trine Mercury.
So far, it appears that yes it is a message. The question is what this message is about, and for this we need to know some more details about you, your current situation, financial? Romantic maybe?
Let’s try anyways. The message itself would probably be transferred from this Mercury (communication, messages) in Gemini (again communication, messages) in the 12 house (spiritual). After a trine from the Moon (you), it will sextile Jupiter in the 2nd house of money, ruler of the 6 house of work and 10th house of career. Therefore I guess the message is regarding work. There are some clues here about the kind of jobs you need to choose from, but for this I’ll need some more details.

Interesting chart :)

Last edited:

Hamayon

I think the letter G is the 7th. It's who or what you're receiving messages from and therefore your correspondent. Separating sextile between moon and L7 + moon in L7 domicile, I think, = Yes, you are getting a message. Re: your grandmother -- mother of mother = 10th from 10th = 4th house. Saturn (letter G) on grandmother's 3rd house cusp (your 6th) suggesting her communication to you. What the message is I have no clue. You might consider The receptions. Saturn in Jupiter domicile. The message is about whatever Jupiter signifies. For you that is the 6th and 8th (I think). For your grandmother's perspective take 4th house as ascendant and see which houses Jupiter rules.

Lion o ness

This is amazing. I have the exact same thing G or 8 or 4.
It's been a part of my whole life. I've always felt it was some sort of karma or destiny type thing.
I posted about it back in 2011. I went back and found the post. Here is the link if you want to read what I was told back then.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36300

I can read the chart, but I'm glad to hear I'm not the only person catching things like this.
A long time ago I took a vow to stay away from men with G in their name. Well no such luck from that!

Moradiva

Hi guys - sorry for the delay. I had forgotten about this chart because I was very busy moving to my new apartment few months ago in July (7th month) & it's right next door to my job; my employer owns the building. So there is a tie in with my work as a Morphstar mentioned. Also, when I was going through turmoil at my last apartment, I went to my psychic about my living situation. I did not tell her why I was there but she said right off the bat that I would be moving in July & that my grandmother is going to help me from beyond. Since I had moved in, I do not see the letter G anymore. However, I see a lot of heart formations now in odd places ..LOL

Moradiva

Hmm, little bit of both. I mean friendly/loved her but also, much respect for her. I guess I'd lean more towards parental.