Death Charts - Interested

velocity3d

First let me say I did look at available forums. I am posting in this one because I think a Natal Chart is the closest related to a 'Death Chart'.

I posted in here the other day asking about a friends daughters chart who has passed. It has got me spending a lot of time thinking about the subject.

Also as I've mentioned, I've volunteered with Hospice for a long time. It seems to me there could be a lot of value in using astrology to see if the purpose of life had been completed. Would a death chart be able to help answer that question?

I am of the belief that the soul comes here to accomplish certain things, and leaves when they are done. Obviously the Natal chart shows what there is to learn or accomplish. Would a Death Chart be able to tell if it had been done?

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? I'm very interested in other perspectives.

PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT talking about predicting death in anyway at all. I'm talking about after it has occurred, the possibility of seeing what goals were completed or any insight at all into the life as it was lived.

Zarathu

Account Closed
The real question, IMO, in my mind is why you would want to spend time trying to determine whether a person's life was fulfilled. It has no bearing on you and seems a way to procrastinate on the real issue: whether you life is being fulfilled.

People have all kinds of fulfilled lives. I don't know how you would measure the parameters. Wisdom teaching tells us that there are 66,666,000,000 souls waiting to incarnate before the door opens to the animal kingdom again. Obviously, there haven't been this many incarnations since the last time the door from the animal kingdom was opened to include a new group of human souls. So there are a very large number of first timers whose Souls will take anything they can get even if that's a severely brain damaged child in an orphanage in Russia.

Your question has too big an answer, IMO.

Vista

Some may disagree but I personally believe our lives are predetermined. I also believe our souls choose a path.

I think some charts are more glaringly obvious there will be emotional problems or a tendency to harm oneself or others. In the case of your friends daughter, it didn't seem quite as obvious. What was obvious, it activation of her stellium of planets by several factors that may have triggered her death.

First let me say I did look at available forums. I am posting in this one because I think a Natal Chart is the closest related to a 'Death Chart'.

I posted in here the other day asking about a friends daughters chart who has passed. It has got me spending a lot of time thinking about the subject.

Also as I've mentioned, I've volunteered with Hospice for a long time. It seems to me there could be a lot of value in using astrology to see if the purpose of life had been completed. Would a death chart be able to help answer that question?

I am of the belief that the soul comes here to accomplish certain things, and leaves when they are done. Obviously the Natal chart shows what there is to learn or accomplish. Would a Death Chart be able to tell if it had been done?

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? I'm very interested in other perspectives.

PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT talking about predicting death in anyway at all. I'm talking about after it has occurred, the possibility of seeing what goals were completed or any insight at all into the life as it was lived.

velocity3d

The real question, IMO, in my mind is why you would want to spend time trying to determine whether a person's life was fulfilled. It has no bearing on you and seems a way to procrastinate on the real issue: whether you life is being fulfilled.

People have all kinds of fulfilled lives. I don't know how you would measure the parameters. Wisdom teaching tells us that there are 66,666,000,000 souls waiting to incarnate before the door opens to the animal kingdom again. Obviously, there haven't been this many incarnations since the last time the door from the animal kingdom was opened to include a new group of human souls. So there are a very large number of first timers whose Souls will take anything they can get even if that's a severely brain damaged child in an orphanage in Russia.

Your question has too big an answer, IMO.

I'm feeling like I spend quite a bit of time here explaining myself. My post was about a general interest in that type of chart. I spend 6 months at a stretch with grieving families. I don't get to choose their focus and honestly I wouldn't want to. Their grief process is theirs alone. But since this is something that I spend a large portion of my life and my energy on, it does specifically interest me. If astrology is capable of helping so much in life, it seems there would be a way for it to help with death as well.

The post was more of a philosophical nature. Discussion. Would you think it possible to chart this. How would one go about doing that? What would they look for? I'm not trying to create it, I was just trying to get other ideas about it.

Marinka

I don't necessarily believe that souls are put here to achieve a particular objective rather, my version is more a "fated life" and as such .... there is no achievement, simply paths.

But, I did find your post fascinating ....

I would think that a chart put together for the possible impending death and along with their natal chart would indicate how accepting and prepared the person is for the final pages of their life. It would indicate what part of their life is taking center stage as their time slowly slips away.

I think if nothing else, having this knowledge would help you to communicate with them better and understand their perspective as fear ... apprehension, or maybe relief as they are moving towards a finality ...

Inline

....Would a death chart be able to help answer that question?

Hi velocity, if we play with your question, I also think you have to narrow it down…..

To be able to judge whether-or-not someone felt they’d reached their soul’s life purpose by the time of their death,…you’d have to have known them very well. Its too difficult to make assumptions about their answers….

Take my husband, who is alive and well for example. He has a passion for building and can’t stop….he just keeps on building and building and creating. He has done this entire life, and is now professor teaching hundreds of students. But if you were to ask him, have you've achieved your souls’ purpose is in this life? I don’t believe he would answer, it was to build or create.

And although I’ve known him most of my life, i don’t think even i know for sure what his answer would be….?

Last edited:

velocity3d

I've continued thinking about this quite a lot since yesterday. I'm still working on the chart for the grieving mother right now. It has given me a lot of time to ponder.

Marinka had talked about a chart for 'impending death'. I honestly hadn't even thought of that aspect. At the time of my original post I was thinking of only a chart for the death time assist with some families that might find use in that. I hadn't even thought of the possible benefits of a chart for the patient.

Just from a personal perspective, something like that could help me immensely in understanding better how to help that person.

It's a completely different topic in my mind than 'death prediction' because in these particular cases, doctors have already done that job.

Inline, you bring up an excellent point. I myself don't know either. I would assume, were I asked, that for me it is this. This assistance to they dying and the grieving, but it could be something so much smaller than that. I have to believe though, that if at the time of my death or close to it, someone could see better what it might have been with astrology.
Obviously, we don't always see the tiny details in the charts, the day to day, those small ripples that have the huge effects. It's not always saving a nation if you know what I mean.

Bina, I will be reading that article as soon as I'm done with this reply. Thank you for sharing!

As for the chart I'm working on. I have paintings of my childrens charts in my house. The mother and I both work in graphics together and I thought for her a print of the daughters chart would be nice. I've included a screenshot of my progress so far.

Attachments

• 000205.jpg
    000205.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 24