Via combusta.. what is that?

Aurelie

Hey,
I believe that via combusta thing affects me as I was born October 8 ( 15 degrees libra) my asc is also 14 degrees libra. Is this bad? Am I doomed or something? Explain that combusta thingy please please pleaseee :andy:

JUPITERASC

Hey,
I believe that via combusta thing affects me as I was born October 8 ( 15 degrees libra) my asc is also 14 degrees libra. Is this bad? Am I doomed or something? Explain that combusta thingy please please pleaseee
:andy:
Additional information for you Aurelie sourced from a post on another thread on the Via combusta :smile:
Hi erinj,

Via Combusta is simply an area between 15 deg Libra and 15 deg Scorpio; it doesn't move like fixed stars over time. It has more to do with the placement of the Sun and Moon in their positions of 'fall' (it's more complicated than that, but that's a general idea).

The Moon being in the Via Combusta never automatically gives a 'no' answer. What the Via Combusta describes is a place of instability, unpredictability, and fear; planets in the Via Combusta often speak of outcomes that are unexpected, or don't turn out 'as previously planned'....

....As with most charts, it just depends. Best, AG:)

Aurelie

Well that *****. Funny tho.. I was born 3 weeks pre-mature cause my momma fell down a step. Darn dog tripped her, this thing really doesn't sound goood

Lion o ness

I have Uranus at 15lib, Idk if I feel it as combust... It says it effects the moon, my moon is also combust but because its 1orb behind the sun...

My moon and Uranus sextile...

Maybe cuz Uranus is more generational, or maybe I don't really understand the full meaning of it here.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Well that *****. Funny tho.. I was born 3 weeks pre-mature cause my momma fell down a step. Darn dog tripped her, this thing really doesn't sound goood

Please read the last sentence again that Jupiter quoted above:

"...As with most charts, it just depends."

There is so much that is more imprtant and is modified by the via combusta way, that it is likely to be insignificant in the long run for you.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Combustion isn't the same as the Via Combusta. Combustion is when a planet is too close to the Sun. The Via Combusta is a 30° space in the Zodiac and the Moon is afflicted here.