~neptune opposition sun Transit~ experience

Mikey279x

I was wondering what everyones experience was with this transit, positive or negative..

I'll be going through it from now until January 2009 with other leos I'm assuming as well so It'll be for a while..
I've heard to avoid drugs and alcohol and that the transit aids creativity but also brings about many negative affects as well.

the suns the lord of the fifth house in my chart, so I assume I should watch myself in the romantic department, but I was curious about the creative affects of the transit..

Lin

You don't say what house your sun is in....that will have a lot to do with it.
My experience with Neptune oppositions is first, the feeling - and often the FACT - metaphorically - of being invisible. You can be unheard - passed over- ignored....just not very "visible." There are often endings.... some temporary, some permanent....or temporary ones that seem permanent at the time. You can lost something valuable. You can seek Neptunian "DIVERSION".... and that can mean anything from watching a lot of TV, to being on the net a lot, to watching a lot of movies, listening to a lot of music or in some way being involved in Neptunian things....
Or it can mean seeking solice in drugs, alcohol, spending, gambling, sex, etc., to an obsessive degree, as Neptune is one of the rulers of compulsive behavior.
You can be oblivious to the needs of others, you can be deaf to what others are telling you, you can be vulnerable to "get rich quick" con artists, etc.
The list goes on.
Being totally honest yourself and making sure others are being honest with you can help, but that can also lead to paranoia.
Just try to be real. And don't get into any business deals you can't get out of when Neptune moves away....
There are also physical effects. Make sure you have a good medical exam with blood tests, etc, at least once a year while Neptune is in opposition.
Also, Neptune oppositions can sap strength, inhibit glandular secrections such as seratonin etc, and can also depress you.
You need to study yourself during this time. "Know Thyself."

LIN

Last edited:

Mikey279x

Lin said:
You don't say what house your sun is in....that will have a lot to do with it.
My experience with Neptune oppositions is first, the feeling - and often the FACT - metaphorically - of being invisible. You can be unheard - passed over- ignored....just not very "visible." There are often endings.... some temporary, some permanent....or temporary ones that seem permanent at the time. You can lost something valuable. You can seek Neptunian "DIVERSION".... and that can mean anything from watching a lot of TV, to being on the net a lot, to watching a lot of movies, listening to a lot of music or in some way being involved in Neptunian things....
Or it can mean seeking solice in drugs, alcohol, spending, gambling, sex, etc., to an obsessive degree, as Neptune is one of the rulers of compulsive behavior.
You can be oblivious to the needs of others, you can be deaf to what others are telling you, you can be vulnerable to "get rich quick" con artists, etc.
The list goes on.
Being totally honest yourself and making sure others are being honest with you can help, but that can also lead to paranoia.
Just try to be real. And don't get into any business deals you can't get out of when Neptune moves away....
There are also physical effects. Make sure you have a good medical exam with blood tests, etc, at least once a year while Neptune is in opposition.
Also, Neptune oppositions can sap strength, inhibit glandular secrections such as seratonin etc, and can also depress you.
You need to study yourself during this time. "Know Thyself."

LIN

My suns in the 5th house... Lately I already feel the affects, I seem to plagued my paranoid ideas involving friends. that they're leaving me behind
(which i know they're not) (they're just making a lot of new friends and I feel like they're leavign me behind) I almost seem out of touch with reality retreating to daydreams more then usual. My creative work is reaching new heights and making new discoveries that are amazing but at the same time I feel out of touch with myself, ALOT more sensitve then usual and I feel like I can't connect with people or that they've changed somehow. I find myself reading an listening to music a lot of the time. Also for some odd reason all I think about are things relating to my artisic beant. (reading monologues,writing my material,learning everything it's on my mind constantly to the point where it's all I do and while I love it it's starting to get in the way of other things.

I'm in an acting class which helps me tremendously w/o it I'd be in bad shape and probably be prone to anxiety up the ying yang but it's all I think about. I have to force myself to do work for my other classes otherwise I won't do it...

it's going on till janurary 2009 so it'll be acouple of years..I'm not sure if thats a good or bad thing..

Last edited:

Teddybull

Mikey,
I recently went through the conjunction of tr. Neptune to my sun. It was the absolute most heinous time in my 47 years. I must of reaped lots of bad karma is all I could say. I must of paid back lifetimes. Lots of deception bullseyed towards me. However, I'm still coming out of it. I still haven't sorted things out. To justify all this, other transits were happening also.

Tr saturn opp my stellium in cap, tr. uranus squaring my moon and tr pluto conj my jupiter.

I do know of two Leo's who experienced this transit. One was my best girlfriend (8/5/60). She became totally infatuated with a Pisces Male. It was a debasing relationship. He treated her badly, even tho she was so in love with him. He cheated and lied. Now this will blow you away - is that she died after the transit was over (4/21/06), she slipped and fell in the shower. Now this is not part of the transit, but talk about unexpected things in life. I took it very badly. At her funeral, her Pisces male friend was also devastated. I think he really loved her more than we all realized. I don't know if he will ever get over it.

The other I know is also born on 8/5 also. He is in his early 20's was skyrocketing in his career and got two DUI's in a year. Got fired from his job. Is working menial labor now. I haven't heard what he is doing recently tho. I am hoping he will work this out - I like him alot.

Gosh, I hate to sound so pessimistic. But this is all that I have experienced. With this transit, just keep your head above water, stay stable, try and remain stressfree and start interiorizing. I'm am certain others have had much more positive results, all depending on other aspects and frame of mind AND karma.... However, my experience with Neptune is that the first hit is usually mindblowing. Afterwards, it's where the pieces land. Blessings, tb

Mikey279x

Teddybull said:
Mikey,
I recently went through the conjunction of tr. Neptune to my sun. It was the absolute most heinous time in my 47 years. I must of reaped lots of bad karma is all I could say. I must of paid back lifetimes. Lots of deception bullseyed towards me. However, I'm still coming out of it. I still haven't sorted things out. To justify all this, other transits were happening also.

Tr saturn opp my stellium in cap, tr. uranus squaring my moon and tr pluto conj my jupiter.

I do know of two Leo's who experienced this transit. One was my best girlfriend (8/5/60). She became totally infatuated with a Pisces Male. It was a debasing relationship. He treated her badly, even tho she was so in love with him. He cheated and lied. Now this will blow you away - is that she died after the transit was over (4/21/06), she slipped and fell in the shower. Now this is not part of the transit, but talk about unexpected things in life. I took it very badly. At her funeral, her Pisces male friend was also devastated. I think he really loved her more than we all realized. I don't know if he will ever get over it.

The other I know is also born on 8/5 also. He is in his early 20's was skyrocketing in his career and got two DUI's in a year. Got fired from his job. Is working menial labor now. I haven't heard what he is doing recently tho. I am hoping he will work this out - I like him alot.

Gosh, I hate to sound so pessimistic. But this is all that I have experienced. With this transit, just keep your head above water, stay stable, try and remain stressfree and start interiorizing. I'm am certain others have had much more positive results, all depending on other aspects and frame of mind AND karma.... However, my experience with Neptune is that the first hit is usually mindblowing. Afterwards, it's where the pieces land. Blessings, tb

thank you for sharing your expierences Teddybull hopefully it'll offer me some insight into the matter.. I've surfed all over the web and so far I've found nothing but negative expierences.. which someone creeps me out cause I'll be expierneceing the transit for another 2 years which isn't the best sign cause I'm just begining my lfe and working hard to achive my dreams, just started college,just got a great high paying job and have already paid for acting classes in the summer. the transit doesn't make me feel so great about whats in store.. Theres a feeling in the back of my head thats like a huge intuion I can't explain that makes me feel VERY ill at ease but at the same time gives me an odd feeling that the more I fail and never give up the stronger I'll be.. My dreams are out of control as well to the point where I'm not even asleep and I feel like I'm dreaming.. even when I nap or relax my body through breathing.. it's REALLY odd... almost ghostlike in a sense.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
My 12 year old daughter has the Sun and Merc in Leo and in the 5th house. Her teenage growing pains seem a little different than others her age. We went to the mall yesterday and I was all over the food court trying to appease everyone, when I noticed that she was very uncomfortable being in a crowd by herself. I asked her about it, and she said as long as she has her "trappings" she would be fine.... meaning make up, the right teeshirt, listening to her mp3 player, wearing the right shoes..... This last year she has had lots of problems with other children. She is never sure who her real friends are and is getting burned quite a bit by misplaced loyalties. Her aggression has increased and I had to pull her out of school because she is becoming defiant with authority and all the "know it all" type girls. She is bucking homeschooling, so I had to couple it with things she enjoys, such as music, dancing, swimming. With the Aries rising, she also is having the misfortune of having Uranus traveling over her Saturn in the 12th... Yikes, when Mars and Uranus conjuncted last month, she inadvertantly started an electrical fire in her room!!! Watch those transits!:eek:
I guess her saving grace at the moment is she has befriended another Leo child that is reacting to situations in about the same manner as she is currently... they are both a handful, but have started to rely on each other as their ownly trusted friend.

TK

Teddybull

I think the neptune transit will help with the acting. What a perfect time to have this aspect lol!!!! Actually, I had to much going on with my life at the time to daydream. I did hate waking up tho!!

I have to add that I natally have a sun/neptune square. I think this aspect is a heavy karma one of paying back debts in this lifetime. I must of been a bad girl in other lifetimes! lol!!!

I think this transit will work for you. Look at it positively - neptune rules Hollywood and your career. You are just getting an added boost! Just be on the lookout for people possibly trying to deceive or use you. Good luck.... Blessings, tb
"Know THYself" AGREE Lin!

Mikey279x

wintersprite1 said:
My 12 year old daughter has the Sun and Merc in Leo and in the 5th house. Her teenage growing pains seem a little different than others her age. We went to the mall yesterday and I was all over the food court trying to appease everyone, when I noticed that she was very uncomfortable being in a crowd by herself. I asked her about it, and she said as long as she has her "trappings" she would be fine.... meaning make up, the right teeshirt, listening to her mp3 player, wearing the right shoes..... This last year she has had lots of problems with other children. She is never sure who her real friends are and is getting burned quite a bit by misplaced loyalties. Her aggression has increased and I had to pull her out of school because she is becoming defiant with authority and all the "know it all" type girls. She is bucking homeschooling, so I had to couple it with things she enjoys, such as music, dancing, swimming. With the Aries rising, she also is having the misfortune of having Uranus traveling over her Saturn in the 12th... Yikes, when Mars and Uranus conjuncted last month, she inadvertantly started an electrical fire in her room!!! Watch those transits!:eek:
I guess her saving grace at the moment is she has befriended another Leo child that is reacting to situations in about the same manner as she is currently... they are both a handful, but have started to rely on each other as their ownly trusted friend.

TK

she sounds like quite a handfull for you!!! lets hope they don't bonnie and clyde haha:p I remember that happened to me as a kid and we drew chalk all over the garage door!!