Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 07-04-2021, 07:03 AM
chay chay is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 365
Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

[QUOTE=blackbery;1116291]I think you are reading the wrong chart.
President Trump doesn't have the majority of the aspects you mention in his SR such as or . You can't just invent whatever transits you like, you have to follow the astrology aspects.

He does have and . Both of these aspects are very positive in love, popularity & attraction. You should have seen him in the rally tonight. So handsome, so charismatic. He's looking better as he ages & he knows how to dress nicely.

As for the , I mentioned that earlier in the thread as the only 'bad' aspect. But with so much positive transits going on, that won't affect him too much.

If you want to learn about how to interpret Solar Returns, Mary Shea is a good place to begin. Good Luck as you gain more knowledge in this important area of astrology.

You will understand that the outer planets such as the
will affect the mundane world astrology more than the individual as it will be effect in 2021 and part of 2022 & will show up in everyone's chart.[/QUOTE

I was taught to do a precessed solar return, I just tried it without that & its still sun square neptune. Anyway looking at Transits he has pluto opposite venus, saturn opposite pluto, pluto opposite saturn, saturn semisquare node,neptune square sun, neptune square moon and more over the year. Are you saying a solar return overrides transits for a native?

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 07-04-2021, 07:07 AM
chay chay is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 365
Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

I like looking at asteroid clusters in returns too. It would also be really interesting to look at the asteroid placements in his return.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 07-04-2021, 07:19 AM
chay chay is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 365
Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
I think you are reading the wrong chart.
President Trump doesn't have the majority of the aspects you mention in his SR such as or . You can't just invent whatever transits you like, you have to follow the astrology aspects.

He does have and . Both of these aspects are very positive in love, popularity & attraction. You should have seen him in the rally tonight. So handsome, so charismatic. He's looking better as he ages & he knows how to dress nicely.

As for the , I mentioned that earlier in the thread as the only 'bad' aspect. But with so much positive transits going on, that won't affect him too much.

If you want to learn about how to interpret Solar Returns, Mary Shea is a good place to begin. Good Luck as you gain more knowledge in this important area of astrology.

You will understand that the outer planets such as the
will affect the mundane world astrology more than the individual as it will be effect in 2021 and part of 2022 & will show up in everyone's chart.
Sorry I was unclear, I looked at the charts I ran. I shouldn't have said regarding his solar return for this year, I should have said despite it. I had looked at major transits of the outers to closer planets etc from now to 2025 regarding whether he'd be president or not. Don't solar returns and eclipses just cover the year? Why would having a good solar return or eclipse in 2021 mean he would be president in 2024? Or is there an eclipse on his sun that year?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 07-04-2021, 07:25 AM
chay chay is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 365
Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

Have you done a Lunar return for august to see him becoming president? Funny qanon ppl have been saying first he'd win the election, then something about martial law, then apparently Biden was a hologram and hes supposed to have been reinstated every week since december.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 07-04-2021, 12:39 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,875
Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

Not ONCE did I mention a date. The audit results are going to be released in Aug. Does that mean that President Trump will be inaugurated than? I highly doubt it. I think Mike Lindell has mentioned Aug 15 but he's not part of the Q Team & he's just guessing. I mean, I love the man, a great Patriot who has devoted his energy & money to SAVE AMERICA & reveal the massive cheating that took place. He financed 2 docs on the election steal. Absolute Prsoof & Absolute Interference. They have been watched by over 30 M people.

Mike born Jun 28/61; a remarkable man who overcame a severe crack habit to become the multi-millionaire businessman he is today. Very tight :cancer ability to find Truth & fight for ideals & principles ......patriotism mixes well with U.S.chart.

However, this thread is not about him or Q or fake prezzy O'Biden. There are plenty of threads about that you can participate in. This thread is about the astrology of President Trump & you can use 'precessed', manipulate whatever you like but the proof is in the pudding.
His Solar Return does highlight a great new emergence in his visibility, promotion & success. In other words, it shows that he will be re-installed as the rightful & legal President in an election he won by at least 80 M votes.

The timing is up to God.










Quote:
Originally Posted by chay View Post
Have you done a Lunar return for august to see him becoming president? Funny qanon ppl have been saying first he'd win the election, then something about martial law, then apparently Biden was a hologram and hes supposed to have been reinstated every week since december.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 07-04-2021, 01:58 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,875
Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

I think you are referring to LUNAR eclipses which signify endings, culminations. President Trump experienced a LE back in Dec/20 on his & he bsically remained hidden from the public. Rarely had an interview. Everything he did was behind the scenes & not known to the media, the people. comes out at night.

Eclipses effect lasts approx 6 months when there was the Solar Eclipse on June 10, 2021.
Not directly on President Trump's but close enough orb to impact his life massively. It's a new beginning, a time for him to shine like the and beam out the benevolent rays upon the world. The highlight in his 10th indicates a rise to power, tremendous success in his career.

Solar Eclipses are extremely powerful as the mark the future 6 months & new starts. The June SE RX brought up issues of the past that need to be rectified (concerning election ballots & vote ruled by ). A reversal of the electionsteal is coming.

Since the SE, Trump talked about starting up his rallies again, the audit results, how he is going to SAVE AMERICA to MAGA. He's had 2 rallies, given many interviews, spoken out against the corrupt Dems & fake news & last night he talked about Melania returning as FUTURE FLOTUS.

The Secret Service protection is even greater now than when he was legal POTUS! The Generals at the Pentagon seek his 'advice'.
Mmmmmm...sounds like he's already the POTUS!



President Trump's Last Words in Sarasota Fairgrounds, Florida July 3, 2021 #SaveAmerica



https://youtu.be/6DAtlWOhN0w





Quote:
Originally Posted by chay View Post
I've read Solar Eclipses to natal planets represent challenges and changes.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 07-05-2021, 12:55 AM
chay chay is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 365
Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

Or maybe the eclipse didn't manifest positively https://www.palmerreport.com/analysi...nfessed/39970/
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 07-05-2021, 03:10 AM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,875
Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

I think his Time Lord is Mars but I could be wrong, I honestly don't pay much attention to them....I prefer the detailed transits & aspects. But definitely I will check it out when I have time.

Thank you Oddity.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 07-05-2021, 03:11 AM
chay chay is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 365
Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
Trump is 75 this year, yes? If so, and IF he has Leo rising, this is a Venus profection year for him. The Leo rising is a big if for me, and Biden's alleged birth time doesn't look right either, so I've been tracking ingresses and avoiding leaders' charts.



But - pay attention to Venus, even transits to it could set something off, as well as anything in his current SR or LRs.
I learned Uranian astrology & I don't know about Profections. But as you say, looking at transits to Venus...he has transiting Pluto opposite. I guess Hellenistic Astrology wouldn't count Pluto. I would love to learn the Hellenist school of Astrology also, but agree sometimes birth times just aren't correct, which kind of makes it impotent.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 07-05-2021, 11:42 AM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,169
Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

All,

As a reminder, please connect your posts with SOME astrology. All non-astrological posts will be deleted. If you want to do a purely political discussion do so in Chat.

Back to astrology,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wilsontc For This Useful Post:
blackbery (07-06-2021)
  #36  
Unread 07-05-2021, 01:11 PM
Oddity's Avatar
Oddity Oddity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,644
Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

I deleted that post because I miscounted. If he's got Leo rising, then this year is Mars, which is considerably more troublesome. Though his whole germophobe thing strikes me as Virgo more than Leo. We shall see.





Quote:
Originally Posted by chay View Post
I learned Uranian astrology & I don't know about Profections. But as you say, looking at transits to Venus...he has transiting Pluto opposite. I guess Hellenistic Astrology wouldn't count Pluto. I would love to learn the Hellenist school of Astrology also, but agree sometimes birth times just aren't correct, which kind of makes it impotent.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 07-06-2021, 01:39 AM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,875
Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

You are mixing apples and chocolates! Solar Returns last one year (the birthday day).

Eclipses last around 6 months. That's why they come in 'pairs'. The LE followed by the SE. President Trump experienced a LE in Dec/20 on his
& he retreated & worked from behind the scenes. Hardly any public appearances.

However, the Solar Eclipse on his powerful natal began the rise and the start of a new period. That's when he announced that he will be starting up his rallies, was going to launch a free-speech platform to counter the fake news & big tech. That's when he went on several interviews with Hannity, OAN, Newsmax & a couple of other Conservative outlets.

He's back baby & bigger & more popular than ever! That's the power of the eclipse on June 10/21. Effect to last up to 6 months (he will be inaugurated in his 2nd Term during this fortunate period).

His Destiny cannot be denied.

He is calling all the shots & deciding which Reps he wants in the GOP, RINOs are out & only Patriots who love America & the Constitution will be elected.
He's the LION & he's ROARING.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Seeing the record crowds of over 45,000 people in Ohio and Florida, waiting for days, standing in the pouring rain, they come from near and far. All they want is HOPE for their Great Country again. Their arms are outstretched, they cry over the Rigged Election—and the RINOs have no idea what this movement is all about. In fact, they are perhaps our biggest problem.

We will never save our Country or be great again unless Republicans get TOUGH and get SMART!





Quote:
Originally Posted by chay View Post
. Don't solar returns and eclipses just cover the year?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 07-06-2021, 05:46 AM
chay chay is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 365
Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
You are mixing apples and chocolates! Solar Returns last one year (the birthday day).

Eclipses last around 6 months. That's why they come in 'pairs'. The LE followed by the SE. President Trump experienced a LE in Dec/20 on his
& he retreated & worked from behind the scenes. Hardly any public appearances.

However, the Solar Eclipse on his powerful natal began the rise and the start of a new period. That's when he announced that he will be starting up his rallies, was going to launch a free-speech platform to counter the fake news & big tech. That's when he went on several interviews with Hannity, OAN, Newsmax & a couple of other Conservative outlets.

He's back baby & bigger & more popular than ever! That's the power of the eclipse on June 10/21. Effect to last up to 6 months (he will be inaugurated in his 2nd Term during this fortunate period).

His Destiny cannot be denied.

He is calling all the shots & deciding which Reps he wants in the GOP, RINOs are out & only Patriots who love America & the Constitution will be elected.
He's the LION & he's ROARING.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Seeing the record crowds of over 45,000 people in Ohio and Florida, waiting for days, standing in the pouring rain, they come from near and far. All they want is HOPE for their Great Country again. Their arms are outstretched, they cry over the Rigged Election—and the RINOs have no idea what this movement is all about. In fact, they are perhaps our biggest problem.

We will never save our Country or be great again unless Republicans get TOUGH and get SMART!
You are saying he will be inaugurated within 6 months dues to an eclipse within a few degrees of his Sun???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chay For This Useful Post:
david starling (07-06-2021)
  #39  
Unread 07-06-2021, 11:51 AM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,875
Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only


ALL HAIL THE LION KING!


Mmmmmmmmm. I recall a Total Solar Eclipse on 21/Aug/2017 which took place right over the U.S.A. Strange & unusual events were said to take place in America. A new beginning, a new leader would emerge that would set the country in the right direction.

President Trump was inaugurated a few months earlier. Bringing hope and the MAGA Movement into the U.S.A.

The political pundits, the Dems, the fake news all said he couldn't win, they laughed at him, attacked him, lied about him, spied on him.

Their anointed black witch Killary was supposed to win. Billions of dollars had been put to help her, they even cheated but not enough because the didn't understand the 'silent majority' who supported Trump.

The SE AC and, once again, the lion roared & became POTUS.

That's the power of an eclipse.







Quote:
Originally Posted by chay View Post
You are saying he will be inaugurated within 6 months dues to an eclipse within a few degrees of his Sun???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_24ase_donald_trump_adb_2017821.41958.47949.jpg (57.5 KB, 4 views)
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 07-06-2021, 10:10 PM
chay chay is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 365
Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post

ALL HAIL THE LION KING!


Mmmmmmmmm. I recall a Total Solar Eclipse on 21/Aug/2017 which took place right over the U.S.A. Strange & unusual events were said to take place in America. A new beginning, a new leader would emerge that would set the country in the right direction.

President Trump was inaugurated a few months earlier. Bringing hope and the MAGA Movement into the U.S.A.

The political pundits, the Dems, the fake news all said he couldn't win, they laughed at him, attacked him, lied about him, spied on him.

Their anointed black witch Killary was supposed to win. Billions of dollars had been put to help her, they even cheated but not enough because the didn't understand the 'silent majority' who supported Trump.

The SE AC and, once again, the lion roared & became POTUS.

That's the power of an eclipse.


I don't see how an Eclipse in 2017 has anything to do with Trump being elected in 2016. This is what his paid influencers do...use his mantras implying win win win. It's wearing off. I don't think the Eclipse this year has had a positive affect on him.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chay For This Useful Post:
leomoon (07-06-2021)
  #41  
Unread 07-06-2021, 10:15 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,239
Smile Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

Quote:
Originally Posted by chay View Post
I don't see how an Eclipse in 2017 has anything to do with Trump being elected in 2016. This is what his paid influencers do...use his mantras implying win win win. It's wearing off. I don't think the Eclipse this year has had a positive affect on him.
The Eclipse that directly impacted his chart on the very same day as the Electoral College voted in 2020, completely dashed his chances for being re-elected. It "eclipsed" his Presidency. And, it's irreversible unless he runs and succeeds in 2024.

Last edited by david starling; 07-06-2021 at 10:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
chay (07-06-2021)
  #42  
Unread 07-06-2021, 10:31 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13,346
Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

I think the eclipse that took place in august 2017 suggests Trump's reign as presidency, and then the recent eclipse that took place in Sagittarius suggests Trump's transition out of presidency.
__________________
https://linktr.ee/Kasperanza
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 07-06-2021, 10:46 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,239
Smile Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
I think the eclipse that took place in august 2017 suggests Trump's reign as presidency, and then the recent eclipse that took place in Sagittarius suggests Trump's transition out of presidency.
The Great Conjunction in December 2020 also signaled a change in leadership.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 07-06-2021, 10:50 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,875
Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

That's because you know nothing about the impact of eclipse.
You have confused them with Solar Returns!

Eclipses have been anticipated for eons as harbingers of Great Events & Great Destinies. LE can bring down an empire, SE can bring forth Kings & Queens.

The astrologers who study eclipses understand the relevance of the Great Total Solar Eclipse in 2017 and the election of a new leader, President Trump.

The SE impacted his /AC DIRECTLY!

Hence, his totally unexpected VICTORY in the 2016 election when the fake news gave Killary a 95% or higher chance of winning.

And now in June 20, 2021, there is another Solar Eclipse but it's even more important as it Trump's already powerful and his Victory is even bigger. Way bigger. More popular, not only in the U.S.A. but around the world.

You can believe anything you like with your Trump-Hate BUT astrology doesn't lie.

The entire, corrupt deep state tried to destroy him & he emerged bigger & better & stronger than ever.

In these eclipses, we have witnessed the rise of a 'non-politician'.
President Trump --- a leader with the Heart of the Regulus Lion who follows the Constitution and believes in people having the power.

He is ROARING and people are listening.

Like he said:

THE BEST IS YET TO COME.



August 21, 2017
The solar eclipse of August 21, 2017, dubbed the "Great American Eclipse" was a total solar eclipse visible within a band that spanned the contiguous United States from the Pacific to the Atlantic coasts.




NEW MOON/SOLAR ECLIPSE ON JUNE 10, 2021
IN GEMINI





Quote:
Originally Posted by chay View Post
I don't see how an Eclipse in 2017 has anything to do with Trump being elected in 2016. This is what his paid influencers do...use his mantras implying win win win. It's wearing off. I don't think the Eclipse this year has had a positive affect on him.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 07-06-2021, 11:06 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,875
Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

Ooops, I meant to say June 10, 2021.

I've enclosed the Solar Eclipse for the correct day showing the big, positive impact it made on President Trump's chart.

I already posted the SE in of Aug 2017 which made a YUGE impact on his chart.

Trump's Destiny to lead the country for two terms cannot be denied.

Delayed yes with the electionsteal & the LE but he will be re-installed as the LEGAL POTUS very soon! God knows when.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_24ase_donald_trump_adb_2021610.82816.159902.jpg (57.6 KB, 3 views)
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 07-06-2021, 11:16 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,239
Smile Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

It's well-known that chart-impacting eclipses are of uncertain import. They can go either way. The one in 2020 went against Trump, which is why he officially lost the Constitutionally certified election. That can't be reversed, because the Constitution doesn't allow for that.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
chay (07-07-2021)
  #47  
Unread 07-08-2021, 05:55 AM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,875
Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

Remember the RX MC in his Solar Return?

Issues related to communication from the past brought forward.

Today, President Trump launched a major class action lawsuit against Big Tech, MSM for their massive censorship...not just of the election fraud but of ANY discussion about masks, HQC, Invermectin, Zinc, Vit D, etc. How many people did they kill by not allowing free flow of information? ANY doctor or herbalist or scientist who questioned the WHO/CDC/FAUCI were banned, censored & even had their medical licenses revoked. The Big Tech, Fake News TRAMPLED the 1st Amendment.

Enough is enough. A recent poll reports that 2/3 of Americans think that the Big Tech Overlords have too much power & that they & the Fake News should allow Free Speech. Millions of people will be joining the lawsuit.

Finally, Justice is wielding its mighty sword!

At the press conference, Aldebaran.


In all astrology it has been thought eminently fortunate, portending riches and honor; and was one of the four Royal Stars, or Guardians of the Sky, of Persia, 5000 years ago, when it marked the vernal equinox.



fixed star Sirius.brilliant white and yellow star in the Greater dog. It is the brightest star in the night sky.

The lawsuit is going to have a MAJOR IMPACT on Freedom of Speech, on the importance of the 1st Amendment, without which we don't have a country.

As President Trump nicely put it in his speech, God gave us the ability to think and have opinions and no dictator or no gov't should have the right to take that away.



https://www.constellationsofwords.com/sirius/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_24ang_donald_trump_adb_202177.19980.174702.jpg (47.1 KB, 3 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-08-2021)
  #48  
Unread 07-08-2021, 07:06 AM
chay chay is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 365
Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
What in Trump's Chart causes him to be so in love with the death penalty?
Venus conjunct Saturn doesn't seem particularly caring, Mars conjunct Ascendant is violent, Pluto=Mars/Saturn looks a tad murderish. I hate looking at his chart..it's basically a diagram of a rich, privileged, stupid, swindler with power beyond his mental capacity.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chay For This Useful Post:
david starling (07-08-2021)
  #49  
Unread 07-08-2021, 08:10 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,239
Smile Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

Quote:
Originally Posted by chay View Post
How is it appropriate for a property developer/reality tv star to have power over life and death? ?
It may be his Sun/Moon opposition that causes his constantly inappropriate speech and behavior.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 07-08-2021, 03:15 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,875
Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

It's true, is an inhibiting type of love nature. Often never show your true feelings in public, always want to take care of the partner & others with the sense of responsibility. It can often indicate a mother who didn't freely express her love.

Your comment about = makes absolutely no sense. Trump has a beautiful and .
is not strong in his chart at all making only . That enables him to work behind the scenes, in secret to defeat his enemies who are very powerful. He came to drain the swamp but it's much more evil than he knew before he started the journey.

But it's his that is his 'crowning glory'. Right in the Heart of the lion & notice how much his hair is discussed! LIke the mane of a lion.

There is nothing violent about this fortunate placement. In fact, Trump is a peacemaker & always exacts revenge on his enemies through legal means.
Not once in his 75 yrs has be ever been violent. Angry yes. rules anger but he absolutely abhors violence of any kind & will go to great lengths to ensure violence is avoided.

Do you remember when the fake news reported that he was going to start wars all over the world? HUH! It was the exact opposite. Peace treaties in the Middle East, he and N.Korea leader were sending love letters to each other and not one country was invaded when President Trump was in the WH.


AC Regulus makes him the man he is. A modern-day General Patton. Courageous, strong, aggressive and chosen by Destiny to be a Leader & have the Military support.



This alone signifies that the Native shall be a person of great note and power, too much exalted, and attain to high preferment and honors, although descended from the meanest parents.



“The Lyon’s herte is called of some men, the Royall Starre, for they that are borne under it, are thought to have a royall nativitie.”

And this title, the Lion’s Heart, has been a popular one from early classical times, seen in the Kardia Leontos of Greece and the Cor Leonis of Rome.




https://www.constellationsofwords.com/regulus/




Quote:
Originally Posted by chay View Post
Venus conjunct Saturn doesn't seem particularly caring, Mars conjunct Ascendant is violent, Pluto=Mars/Saturn looks a tad murderish. I hate looking at his chart..it's basically a diagram of a rich, privileged, stupid, swindler with power beyond his mental capacity.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
astrology, chart, djtrump, eclipse, president, solar, thread, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.