Is a chart radical if the astrologer casts it for themselves but saturn=asc ruler?

astrond24

Hello! I recently started to learn about horary astrology and I wanted to know if an ex of mine and I will get back together. I cast a chart but upon further reading i found that saturn being or ruling the 7h deems the question invalid but this was assuming the querent is not the astrologer themself. So if im reading a horary chart for myself, with aquarius rising and saturn being retrograde in 12h, neptune is also in the 1st but im not focusing on outer planets as im unsure whether or not i should so im trying to stay as close to what ive read as possible. Anyway point is, would the chart still be valid?

astrond24

astro_2gw_will_we_get_back_together_hr.58093.40721.jpg

im attaching the chart in case my ask was missing anything or unclear,

from what ive gathered id say were not getting back together but im unsure of the validity of the chart in the first place :unsure:

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The chart is valid.
Sun is significator of the 7th, and separates from a trine with Uranus, co-ruler of the ascendent. So the breakup, or separation, would not appear to have been traumatic.
Sun from the 7th approaches an opposition to Neptune in the ascendent, that looks like possible questions of distrust or infidelity going on between you two. This aspect can also show a weakening of the wills, some confusion you two have about the relationship.
Sun will eventually trine the other co-ruler of the ascendent, Saturn, so there is a good chance you will be able to get together again.
The first house here holds 3 signs, so you are also Jupiter, in your 12th of self-undoing.
The next aspect moon makes is a square to Jupiter, followed by square to Pluto and then Saturn. So there is a complex evolution to be gone through here, after which moon will conjunct mars, another of your secondary significators in the first house. This looks like another sign of coming together.
But you two will really have to work on it, and overcome some obstacles to get there.
If Neptune has its way you may just not have the will power to hang in there that long.

astrond24

The chart is valid.
Sun is significator of the 7th, and separates from a trine with Uranus, co-ruler of the ascendent. So the breakup, or separation, would not appear to have been traumatic.
Sun from the 7th approaches an opposition to Neptune in the ascendent, that looks like possible questions of distrust or infidelity going on between you two. This aspect can also show a weakening of the wills, some confusion you two have about the relationship.
Sun will eventually trine the other co-ruler of the ascendent, Saturn, so there is a good chance you will be able to get together again.
The first house here holds 3 signs, so you are also Jupiter, in your 12th of self-undoing.
The next aspect moon makes is a square to Jupiter, followed by square to Pluto and then Saturn. So there is a complex evolution to be gone through here, after which moon will conjunct mars, another of your secondary significators in the first house. This looks like another sign of coming together.
But you two will really have to work on it, and overcome some obstacles to get there.
If Neptune has its way you may just not have the will power to hang in there that long.

oh thank you for clarifying!! I dont think there is any infidelity going on, but confusion I can confirm. everything else is spot on too. but if im considered to be jupiter that would make sense too bc jupiter is in fall in cap whereas saturn is domicile, its been a lot easier for me to deny and reject any optimism i feel toward this! kinda interesting to see also that aries moon is in the exact degree and sign that my current progressed moon is.

anywho, is there anything in the chart that could point to whether or not we will last (ie to the point of marriage)? saturn(1st ruler) is domicile whereas sun(7th ruler) is peregrine so would that mean he'll leave again?

theres also some cultural/religious obstacles which could be what is being symbolised by the complex evolution you mentioned, esp w the square to jupiter which rules the 9th house of religion and all but if so would that imply that we would be able to overcome all these obstacles even though the moon will also square venus while conjunct mars(a malefic)?

ElenaJ

aries moon is in the exact degree and sign that my current progressed moon is.

This is a confirmation of the validity of the chart. Thank you for mentioning this.

that could point to whether or not we will last

Isn't this what I was writing about? Is Neptune blocking you from reality?

cultural/religious obstacles

Thank you also for mentioning this. Yes, the 9th house would definitely point to this.

astrond24

that could point to whether or not we will last

Isn't this what I was writing about? Is Neptune blocking you from reality?

his natal sun/venus is 10 and 9 degrees of aries respectively too if thats further confirmation

as for "isnt this what I was writing about?" you mentioned that we would get back together, not necessarily that we'll get back together and stay together or am i mistaken?

as for neptune it honestly likely is lmao, im having difficulty believing my own interpretations of events and my dreams about him that ive had all week

Thank you again for the help :)

ElenaJ

his natal sun/venus is 10 and 9 degrees of aries respectively too if thats further confirmation

No, you asked the question. A contact between your chart and the moment you asked the question can help to validate the chart, not the chart of eventual persons represented in the chart. (In this case your partner but in other charts it could be a teacher, a lawyer, a friend, child etc etc etc. They had no involvement in the formation of the question. Only you did).

Are you asking if this relationship might be sealed in glue? No chart can say this, there is the intervention of free will. Also, a horary does not apply to "forever", things can change, life can impose itself, people can change.

im having difficulty believing my own interpretations of events and my dreams about him that ive had all week

What is this all about?

astrond24

No, you asked the question. A contact between your chart and the moment you asked the question can help to validate the chart, not the chart of eventual persons represented in the chart. (In this case your partner but in other charts it could be a teacher, a lawyer, a friend, child etc etc etc. They had no involvement in the formation of the question. Only you did).

Are you asking if this relationship might be sealed in glue? No chart can say this, there is the intervention of free will. Also, a horary does not apply to "forever", things can change, life can impose itself, people can change.

im having difficulty believing my own interpretations of events and my dreams about him that ive had all week

What is this all about?

ah okay i see, i was wondering though because before moon leaves aries, itll square venus and with libra in the seventh, moon would eventually square a significator for him, so im wondering if that means eventually we might split again?

and as for the last part I was answering your question "is neptune blocking you from reality?" it likely is i was mainly saying i was really confused about our whole situation but ur help has cleared up a good chunk of the confusion

Last edited: