Career indicator in my chart (starting new business)

cskhee2

Dear all,

I am tired of working 6 years continuously for my cousin in a pet retail company---purely doing data mining. My brother arranged some new job and work for me to help out my brother's F&B company, and still I am stuck with these kind of routine---data entry work. I am totally bored out.

The reason I am stuck with these boring jobs is that my parents arranged my relatives to pay me higher than market rate in Malaysia, but the pay rate did not go up as years goes by. To find a new job, it will start from a lower pay rate and most company will not hiring people at 35 to do simple job. Because of that, I developed chronic depression and I was forced to visit at least 4 psychiatrist within 6 years just to prove that I am psychotic (if not, my parents will want to break the ties between me and the whole family). I also do not want to bring all these frustrations back home to my wife (who angry so easily at anything I do) and my little boy (who are 3 years old). I am afraid they will sense and absorbed all the negative thoughts from me.

Could anyone give me any insight of a happier career (i.e. astrologer, doctor, scientist/laboratory research, psychologist, psychiatrist, etc), or at least a happier place I can move and live to make my little family happier (for example United States, Australia, New Zealand, or countries that are colder in climate)?

Many thanks and look forward to hear back from you soon.

Attachments

• Aaron's Natal-Progressed-Transit Charts in One.jpg
    Aaron's Natal-Progressed-Transit Charts in One.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: