Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 07-22-2021, 12:58 AM

Is pluto in 7th house doomed?

Hello, I had a very though time with saturn in capricorn as I am a cancer and because it was traveling through my 5th house. Everything was except school was horrible especially my love life that was destroyed by one gemini man that left me with paranoia and mental health issues. When saturn left capricorn and entered aquarius I got an idea to move away from where I live and move to a country on the other side of the globe.

I just learnt about astro cartography on my birthday and I looked up the country I wanted to go to and it seemed promising with my moon line in ic in most of the country. But today I wanted to try out relocational astrology and I did a chart and pluto landed in the 7th house. I've always seen it as a doomed planet and everything it touches get's destroyed. Right now I have pluto transiting through my 5th house and I've always been scared of the time it will enter my 7th house even though it is in 30+ years.

This has literally destroyed me because something I've always wanted is love and a happy relationship. I'm a cancer with a libra moon and I have both Venus and Juno in my 1st house and I am a loving person even though they are in ''cold and analytical'' virgo. I have dealt with strong paranoia everyday for 1.5yrs since that gemini guy literally destroyed my life and I am so scared that that will be sunshines and rainbows compared to what will happen to me if I move to that location. I just wanted to move to a place where I felt like I belonged because I've never felt that anywhere and I wished that I would find that there but now I don't know.

In the relocation chart I also have venus in 4th, moon in 6th, saturn in 2nd, and a stellium containing , sun,mars,jupiter and mercury in 3rd house.

Tags
7th house, doomed, house, pluto, relocation