I need help with this horary.

knowledge

Hello,

I have got a chart where the quarent is puzzled if someone had/attempted some sort of blackmagic upon her family.

Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_did_they_hr.22052.178086.jpg
    astro_2gw_did_they_hr.22052.178086.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

The Everqueen

As I have glanced at this chart as a 'bewitchment' question I will follow John Frawley's method to find out.

Querent is ruled by the Sun. The Moon rules the 12H. The receptions will show us if such a thing has occurred. Lord 1 - The Sun is in the rulership of the Moon Lord of the 12H. JF says ' If Lord 1 is ruled by Lord 12, remember that the supposition of witchcraft can be enough to give that person power over the native, without the suspect having done anything'. He also says 'A contact with Lord 12 is much more convincing. An applying aspect between Lords 1 and 12 is not evidence. An applying aspect shows something in the future, and the question is not 'Will I be bewitched?'

So bearing that in mind, the Moon has separated from a trine with the Sun but as he makes no mention of the type of aspect, I imagine that it is any aspect. This would imply a 'yes' answer. However, as the Sun is in the 12H I am wondering if this is the querent's own 'self undoing'. Our thoughts do create therefore making it possible that just thinking about this matter is causing them to see it manifest. I don't know - just a thought!

I hope someone else comes along to look at this. :smile: