No peace of mind due to my career

monusonu

Hi All,

DOB 23 Oct 1971
POB Trivandrum, Kerala, India
TOB 5.30 AM

My career always has some issues, salary, or type of job or bad boss like that. Some times I quit, sometimes they fire me, but somehow manage to work. Now I am facing tough situation in my work. Please suggest why my career like this and how can I improve situation.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

astrologymagic

Knowing your profession will help. Since when are you facing such difficulties?

You are currently in the SU dasha and there is not much support for profession. Just try to remain in the job and there will be good times after Oct-2022 when the MO dasha begins. There will also be some improvement in the coming months too, but you might not find that sufficient and hence it is important to recognise and be thankful.

----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

creativei

As per lagna its fine but as per rasi its not good both 9th & 10th lord are debiliated its not good 5th 9th are pillars of chart its should not get afflicted . 10th lord sun is in 12th with 12th indicates frequent changes and cut in prof person is least celebrated in professional life . mars rahu aspecting 9th spoils bhagiya fortune 9th house is also growth ., only good thing jupiter aspecting 9th is some what relief though you have problems it preserves professional life . debil sun gives problems with bosses lack of administrative skill leadership qualities it doesn't keep you in lime light always puts you behind the scene . though you sometimes perform well you wont get praise of proper recognition for that .

in d10 sat is retro and its aspected by 12th lord and 8th lord . 12th is firing 8th is humiliation . again jupiter aspect gave you job .

you are now in the last phase of professional life . currently undergoing moon dasa though deb is with jupiter that moon is aspected by sat which is not good . again jupiter is preserving it next dasa are not good for professional life sorry i have to say the truth things gets even worst . btu you will get gains from spouse . she is very much supportive for you . enough to run family alone . this moon dasa will be your last prof life . after that you will have many health issues and family problems to tackle with take care your health save as much as possible . god bless you & your family .. .

Last edited:

monusonu

Thanks @astrologymagic for the prediction , now will wait for Oct-2022 .

Thanks @creativei for brief prediction. Yes what you mentioned is true, I am so shy which make me to stay away from limelight and lack of people management and administrative skill affects my career a lot.

May be jupiter is playing my professional part, when ever there is any jupiter transit, either I lose my job or get another good one.

Thanks for telling the truth, So I can't be in my professional life after Moon dhasa ? Can I try some business ? Yes Running a family is not big issue, but I want to stand in my foot and it will be very helpful if I earn some pennies to help my parents etc.

mathur_dinesh

Gemini is in your tenth house and it is owned by Mercury. Gemini has Saturn in the ninth and Ketu in the eleventh from the ascendant. Thus the tenth house form the ascendant is flanked by naturally malign planets. Mercury is combust as it is too close to debilitated Sun. The eighth house from the tenth (the V from the ascendant) has exalted Mars and Rahu. Rahu is in sambandh with Saturn which is not a good planet for Gemini. Thus the tenth house from the ascendant is weak.
The tenth house from the Moon is in Leo. The Sun owns it. The Sun is debilitated. Both the eighth and twelfth houses from Leo are under the influence of Saturn-the twelfth house is under direct aspect of Saturn and the owner of the eighth Jupiter is under aspect of Saturn again. Hence the house of profession from the Moon is also disturbed.
The major-period of debilitated Sun is operating since November/2016. On account of its debilitation and its placement in the navamsha chart this major-period will not show satisfactory results with regard to your profession.
The next major-period will be of the Moon which starts in November/2022. The Moon is debilitated and it is with Jupiter both in the birth chart and navamsha chart. The Moon is in a nakshatra of Saturn and its dispositor being Mars is in Capricorn. There should be a major change in your profession. You will give up the present mode of earning your livelihood.

creativei

Thanks @astrologymagic for the prediction , now will wait for Oct-2022 .

Thanks @creativei for brief prediction. Yes what you mentioned is true, I am so shy which make me to stay away from limelight and lack of people management and administrative skill affects my career a lot.

May be jupiter is playing my professional part, when ever there is any jupiter transit, either I lose my job or get another good one.

Thanks for telling the truth, So I can't be in my professional life after Moon dhasa ? Can I try some business ? Yes Running a family is not big issue, but I want to stand in my foot and it will be very helpful if I earn some pennies to help my parents etc.

No sir business is not possible ,if anything like that means you have started before itself . though 7th house is good but that dasa is not in operation your next dasa is astama dasa 8th lord dasa indicates losses and disgrace . actually its threat to life but somehow it moves . you will have medium life span . there will be on off in career no major problems in moon dasa . but end of the moon dasa you will there happens friction in professional life . any dasa will laid foundation for next dasa in its end phase . wat to do sir some people life is that . they have studied lot and intelligent but very unlucky in terms of profession . if you are expecting child this moon dasa gives that . things related to childrens happens .