Will he come back?

cloxkinghere

We dated for a little bit but it didn't work out. We haven't spoken in a while. Regardless, we were still connected on social media. I noticed recently that he removed me from social media. While we haven't spoken to each other, I thought it was a little odd since we never had a bad breakup or anything.

It is a late ascendant, but I thought I could still give it a shot.

L1 is Mars retrograde and domicile in the 12th house. L7 is Venus in the 6th house and also domicile. Moon is in the 4th house.

Venus is opposing Mars, but they are applying.

Mars retrograde is trine with Moon and applying. Venus is also sextile with Moon and applying.

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 38

IleneK

Premium Member
An opposition between significators does not point to a lasting coming back together. I think that Mars and Venus also in mutually adverse reception toward each other underscores that possibility.

There might be some contact between you with Moon applying to sextile him/Venus along with the Mars Venus opposition. But from a Whole Sign houe viewpoint it looks to me that both of you are entrenched in your own personal matters as well as also not very receptive to the other person.

ElenaJ

In addition to IleneK's comments, you are retrograde mars are rethinking everything, but you are in your own house of self undoing. He as Venus likewise is working against his best interests in this situation.
Moon separates from the Uranus square, which shows the abrupt separation and cut off.
However, it will sextile Venus and transfer the light to mars by a trine, so even though Venus and mars have no reception between them, the moon could make a contact.
Moon rules the 4th, so maybe a family member is responsible for this. It is located in the 5th, so it could be children, or just the love affair.
Moon at the same time, as ruler of the 4th, is the end of the matter, which could be a friendly one.
We do see the 5th ruler, sun, in his house, trine the cusp of the 4th, happy with the ending.
And independent Uranus is in your own house.
So the moon link could bring you together, but you won't really be into it, either of you.