will i meet someone?

ersa

hello,

my question is if i will meet someone for a relationship the next months??
could you tell me please what you see??

Attachments

• astro_2gw_77_will_i_meet_someone_hr.77053.12970.jpg
    astro_2gw_77_will_i_meet_someone_hr.77053.12970.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 53

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, ersa.
Your chart is for 2017 instead of 2016. Perhaps you could recast and upload the correct chart for Nov 25 at 11:23 pm where you are located?

rafaella

Yesssssssss

Remember I told you 2 years for you to meet someone, where is that chart? That chart is the one, because it showed longterm partner.

This chart shows many obstacles before you meet the guy, Moon is square Mars, family troubles/emotional struggle. Sun and Saturn conjunct in 12 degrees, so about a year. Look to that chart and see if timing match.

rafaella

Ok, I'll take a look tomorrow. Anything I interpret for you privately, keep it private, especially as this is horary board and I looked at your natal chart, and some moderators here become cranky if we study natal charts in horary board :lol:

rafaella

ok Ersa, I looked at the old chart as I suggested 2 years timing for that, this will be 2017 March or so. This chart here suggests 12 units of time which I took to be 'months', but if we match them we come to 12 weeks, Can it be? Don't know. Also look to the natal chart interpretation, I think you had good things happening during this time too.

I'm just not too keen on this new chart, that Moon/Mars square shows frustration, anger, perhaps family issues. Sun as well aspects Mars first and then Jup before it comes to Saturn, so there are other things getting in the way. In the old chart, Sun is in 7th exalted, in detriment of Venus. So if put this all together, we might be getting a picture of someone who is powerful but also proud, thinks highly of himself. So this might be the reason for struggle here.

So lets see if you meet someone by March if not this might mean 12 months :)

Please Update us if anything happens!

ersa

Thank u rafaella'!
Of course I will update.
At the end of may I had post another chart for relationship and you have answered me "not now ,early asc"
Do you want to send it?it helps maybe for the answer??

ersa

ok Ersa, I looked at the old chart as I suggested 2 years timing for that, this will be 2017 March or so. This chart here suggests 12 units of time which I took to be 'months', but if we match them we come to 12 weeks, Can it be? Don't know. Also look to the natal chart interpretation, I think you had good things happening during this time too.

I'm just not too keen on this new chart, that Moon/Mars square shows frustration, anger, perhaps family issues. Sun as well aspects Mars first and then Jup before it comes to Saturn, so there are other things getting in the way. In the old chart, Sun is in 7th exalted, in detriment of Venus. So if put this all together, we might be getting a picture of someone who is powerful but also proud, thinks highly of himself. So this might be the reason for struggle here.

So lets see if you meet someone by March if not this might mean 12 months :)

Please Update us if anything happens!

nothing happened until now!!!:sad:
so,....lets see

rafaella

nothing happened until now!!!:sad:
so,....lets see

Well this chart has prohibition going from 2 other planets. But conjunction is there. Not the best looking chart. Prohibition can delay things.

I think you need to do something to find a partner, Sun is angular, so it can take action. Be more proactive. Go out more, ask friends to help. You need to be more social.

If you not the type to go to bars, or dance clubs etc... then try online. I know several couples who met through online dating, some married with kids, so it might work for you as well.

ersa

Well this chart has prohibition going from 2 other planets. But conjunction is there. Not the best looking chart. Prohibition can delay things.

perhaps i need a new chart with the same question>??

rafaella

perhaps i need a new chart with the same question>??

Its up to you, but your horary charts have not shown much, unfortunately the road to a relationship is not easy for you. Perhaps answer lies in looking at natal chart. Seek an astrologer in natal and predictive sections or Vedic, and ask them to help.

breeze

Sun sextiles Jupiter, before it conjucts Saturn. This is impediment.

Moon is at the detriment of Venus i.e. Moon can not do anything for love.

Moon's last aspect is sextile to Venus. Venus is at the detriment of Moon.

It is not likely that you will meet someone.

Regards

ersa

Sun sextiles Jupiter, before it conjucts Saturn. This is impediment.

Moon is at the detriment of Venus i.e. Moon can not do anything for love.

Moon's last aspect is sextile to Venus. Venus is at the detriment of Moon.

It is not likely that you will meet someone.

Regards

So many different answers!!i confused .....
Anyway!!thank you!!