Where is my wallet at ? (Blue, leather, rectangle shaped)

Rhue1618

Hi everyone,

Im dipped in astrology for a while now and just recently found out horary astrology. I've read a few articles but still cant understand it's concept. And now when my wallet got lost Im more desperate than ever.
The wallet has allowance that my mom gave me and most importantly my citizen id plus my grandmother's self-made amulet, so it's really important to me. The last time I saw it was last week Friday's afternoon (Dec 10th, 2021). I started looking for it and realise its missing last night.
I'm still a student so as much as I want to, I couldn't afford a proper horary reading :(
That's why Im seeking help on this forum, please take a look at the chart at the moment I ask the question and tell me where it might be.

I thank you in advance.

https://imgur.com/a/JUCeqRV

Last edited:

Almohsin

Hi everyone,

Im dipped in astrology for a while now and just recently found out horary astrology. I've read a few articles but still cant understand it's concept. And now when my wallet got lost Im more desperate than ever.
The wallet has allowance that my mom gave me and most importantly my citizen id plus my grandmother's self-made amulet, so it's really important to me. The last time I saw it was last week Friday's afternoon (Dec 10th, 2021). I started looking for it and realise its missing last night.
I'm still a student so as much as I want to, I couldn't afford a proper horary reading :(
That's why Im seeking help on this forum, please take a look at the chart at the moment I ask the question and tell me where it might be.

I thank you in advance.

https://imgur.com/a/JUCeqRV

The buyer is the ruler of the second in the first house, which means that the wallet is still with you, near you, or in your room.

It may be in or near a built-in appliance or equipment - a shelf or cabinet that is not a section of the house -
Near electrical appliances - near the radio - and TV - in the TV room with stereo devices -
Near the place of the phone - near the electrical panel - near the light in the renovated and remodeled room
A room with modern and modern furniture - in a room at the top of the house - near a window that gets in a strong wind - a room with very little and uncomfortable furniture -

tikana

I am thinking it is between things like (books??)
L2 is in h1 in aquarius. That is upper shelves.
There is TOL from sun to saturn to jupiter. Someone (sun) will find it.
You could use Venus as Lord of 3rd house since wallet is ruled by Venus and it is 3rd house. It is in 12th house. it is hidden as well.

Rhue1618

The buyer is the ruler of the second in the first house, which means that the wallet is still with you, near you, or in your room.

It may be in or near a built-in appliance or equipment - a shelf or cabinet that is not a section of the house -
Near electrical appliances - near the radio - and TV - in the TV room with stereo devices -
Near the place of the phone - near the electrical panel - near the light in the renovated and remodeled room
A room with modern and modern furniture - in a room at the top of the house - near a window that gets in a strong wind - a room with very little and uncomfortable furniture -

Thank you for your reply Ahmosin, it definitely clears the fog a little bit. I guess that I've been looking at the chart in the wrong way all along. Since I did some google search and it says lost stuff is the ruler of the 12h, since Saturn is the ruler of the 12h sitting in the 12h so I thought Im gonna lose it forever. I did dig up all the similar places you've said but still haven't found it yet, but I will be paying attention to those places and others nonetheless since I think it still lurking in the house somewhere. I'll make sure to give a heads up whenever I do found it though.
So thanks a lot for taking time to look at the chart and write a detail reply like that.

Last edited:

Rhue1618

I am thinking it is between things like (books??)
L2 is in h1 in aquarius. That is upper shelves.
There is TOL from sun to saturn to jupiter. Someone (sun) will find it.
You could use Venus as Lord of 3rd house since wallet is ruled by Venus and it is 3rd house. It is in 12th house. it is hidden as well.

Yup it is sure severely hidden, despite my effort to dig up all the place in the house 😅 But I definitely take notes and pay special attention to look for it in those places you've said.

And thank you for still giving a reply and small advice though, I totally understand this boundary of yours of strictly taking money for reading charts, since I have seen some people taking other's free advises for granted and I do know it takes a lot to read a chart, no matter what type of chart that is.

I do have a small question though, what is TOL by the way ?

Last edited:

tikana

Tol translation of light :)
Good luck!

Lol i just smacked that signature in it was taken from a meme regarding kids and hubby asking mom/wife where anything they need is (like socks, or sweater)

Last edited:

Rhue1618

Wow ok, first, u clearly have put so many thoughts and efforts into your reply and Im really grateful for that, I really mean it. Sorry for my late reply to ur comment though since Im currently in exam season so I dont wandering around on the internet as much as be4 😅

Secondly, now Im gonna try my best answer detailedly all of your questions. Its gonna be pretty long lol so take your time.
Were you with a friend Rhue1618 at any time before, during or after you realized the wallet was misplaced? Aquarius rises, the sign speaks of your wishes to retrieve the wallet (Uranus ruler of Aquarius, in the sign of possessions-Fall, Taurus, in the 3rd house), consider Saturn co ruler of that sign in the decanate of Aqu/Gem in the 12th of secret going ons, deceptions. Saturn in Aquar/Gemini brings in Mercury as a natural ruler of the 3rd house sign Gemini which is 4th house house-a visitor in your house?). Mercury is in the 11th house (friends)- could rule youths in the neighborhood visiting, siblings-Mercury in the 11th house could indicate a friend. Mercury is just leaving the Combustion with 'identifying individual' Sun. The combustion and detriment demiinishes-mental agility, awareness, something to do with habits-do you usually have a specific place you put your wallet? Detriment Mercury rules Virgo ('regular routine' disrupted someway), where you at a low ebb because of intoxicants, Mercury has symbionic association with Neptune co ruler of Sagittarius, he rules drugs-liquor. Mercury/ Sun and have recently squared Neptune, in your personal physical 1st house-the placement could also mean some confusion there or slight of hand from the friend in the house with you or someone you attended a party with during the interum of losing or misplacing your wallet? Just asking to aid your memory, Sun ruler of Leo is on the 7th house mixed up with Mercury could indicate the party with a friend which is against your best interests?
I wasn't with any friends or aquaintances the time before, during or after the missing of the wallet. But I was just finished dinner with my family when I was online shopping and ran to my room to find my wallet which has my id card in it >> So I was with my family, not with friends or siblings, acquaintances before the realization that my wallet was missing. I dont have many friends nor do I enjoy socializing or participate in any party ever as you have mention. I dont like drinking alcohol either. No one could force me to do those things that I dont like, tried that before, never again.
However I do get tired quite often since my sleep schedule is a little fck up since social distancing/quarantine, it takes some long time for me to sleep and quality of my sleep isn't the best also. So u were right about
regular routine' disrupted someway
, and pretty on point about the "mental agility" part too since I have a hard aspected Sag mercury myself 😅 Really forgetful, often absent-minded, poor memory and sense of time, quick to jump to judgment. Add that with the poor daily routine, f up sleep schedule and you have a mind that is not so sober (aware) very often. The transit of the separating combusted Sagi mercury of the time just amplify that even further I guess.
I do have some places that I usually put the wallet in (routine), I've already look for it in those places but it wasn't there. Probably bcs of the condition of my mind (natal & transit) that I've mention, that "routine" was "disrupted". There for no trace of the wallet in places that I usually put it in.

The object is ruled of the 2nd house ruler(s), Jupiter Neptune, and Moon natural ruler of lost possessions, women, and Cancer on the 6th house, home. Moon in personal Aries has recently made a sextile (opportunity energy) with Saturn, co ruler of your Ascendant. Did you recently come in contact with a woman in close vicinity with your person, (near your wallet's housing?)-personal contact, which could include your Mother as Capricorn, ruled of Saturn {wallet}, is in the sign governing the Mother. Could your Mother or older woman friend laid up the wallet for safe keeping for you?
I was in contact with my mother at the time, as well as the afternoon that I last recall of seeing the wallet - when I've just returned home from buying stuff that she ordered. My mom's a Sag not a Cap, but based on a her personality & the relationship with her mom, I doubt that she's a Cap moon (she was born at day when moon was transiting from Cap > Aqua). So u were right again about the Saturnian older female figure influences. But she's oftenly not at home bcs of her work and she has no clue where my wallet is at also (no older female friends here btw).

Aquarius/Uranus/Saturn is your personal ruler, when the planet that rules the Ascendant is in the 12th house, it is an indication the querent brings upon themselve the worrisome trouble, so there is some doubt that the wallet was taken by another.
Bingo, I easily get anxious and overthinking, I do have worries that wether my wallet was being stolen by someone. Someone who's a stranger of course since I was alone in the house often and I dont go out much.

Moon is in personal Aries so I should think the item is in your personal attire at some point, or is yet-in a garmet you or your Mother have placed in a closet, in the dirty clothes box, in an area in the restroom near a waste basket (Moon in Aries, brings in dignified Mars in Scorpio (trash or soiled clothing area, Venus rules clothing conjunct Pluto co ruler of Scorpio) on the 10th cusp, {Mother's justified actions cleaning up after you}?

Moon in Aries in the 2nd house natural ruler of lost objects in the 2nd house could tell the wallet is amongst other objects, hidden (Moon intercepted) you possess, or is hidden in an old jacket or backpack, something personal, and need mending, clothing item. Clothing you have recently changed from and put away?

Or, the wallet is in a crevice, hidden in an older peice of furniture, (Saturn in 12th, Aqu/Gem, Gemini on the 4th {home} cusp). It is near an area that is mysterious, (Neptune near the 2nd cusp, or has something to do with party favors, liquids)?
Libra is intercepted in the 8th house, the sign has something to do with clothing objects. In Scopio's 8th house indicates dark hidden places (Venus in 12th house in the sign of Capricorn could be work related objects or clothing), possessions at work.
I have been looking for those similar places but still, not a clue yet. It sure is mysterious 🤔 Gonna keep looking for it in those places nonetheless, definitely not gonna give up.

Do you live in close quarters with someone else that intermingles in their habits of changing, washing clothes or placeing your cloths in an area they undress in or strore their dirty cloths?
I have my own room, but I am living with my parents. However my clothes is mine, their's is theirs. Our habits/routine relating to clothes in general doesn't really "intermingle" with each other much though.

There must be an aspect that links the possession with the querent, usually this is the Ascendant ruler(?) with the Moon or ruler of the lost object 2nd lord (Neptune/Jupiter) for successful recovery. Moon will sextile Jupiter in your 1st house-you definetly have an opportunity to retrieve your wallet but you mustn't be idle in looking for it, Moon is held back in the 2nd house, the distance she is from Jupiter is approx. 7-9 degrees, which could mean days, or hours, she is in a Cardinal sign, fast, but again, is intercepted which holds back the timing element.
My stuff usually disappear, go missing out of the blue for whatever reason there is, subjective or objective. But after a while (hours, days, weeks) they just suddenly came back to me or be found out by accident, it's always like that. However the situation is so different this time with the missing of my wallet, I've search for it EVERYWHERE in my room, my house, dig up all the places - habitual routine places and odd places too. Still nowhere to be found whatsoever. It usually doesn't take this long of a time for something missing of mine to came back to me. I've actively looking for it all the places you guys have suggested and passively waiting for it to appear/be found out of nowhere like it usually happen to me before, somehow it just feel so different this time. So the time delays you've said is again, on point. Plus I'm in exam season, plus I'm gonna need my id (which is in the wallet) for the registration of using Covid vaccine. So much pressure and anxiety is being put on me rn that I have indeed became more idle in looking for it day by day (not fully giving up yet though).

Try to retrace your steps, when was the last time you remember utiliziing the wallet or seeing it in place in your pants or where ever you usually keep it.
The last time I recall utilizing it was when Im out in the supermarket to buy some stuff that my mom have ordered, then I return home, to my bedroom - so indeed
a place of solitude, resting or repose
, then I swang it on the desk nearby, and the memory stops there. I've find it everywhere near /on that desk though, not a clue still.
Where you in a religious atmosphere when you possibly lost the wallet
Nope, I wasn't in any religious atmosphere of the sort, so nothing to do with church or religion.

Urauns is the human element that has me worried the wallet is in the hands of someone you associate with, he rules gatherings additionally. In the third house rules siblings, neighborhood etc.
Really really hope its not in the hands of someone else :<<
As I've said I dont go out so much and my country is still in the condition of social distancing, I wasn't in contact with any siblings at the time, the relationship between me and my neighborhood is quite indifferent, kinda cold also so idk.

so you might not find the wallet in your clothing-could be hidden because of a sexual encounter of secrecy, Venus in the 12th partile Pluto?
Lol no 😂 I kinda afraid of physical intimacy actually.

I would look in all your pockets, in dirty clothes pockets in something red/with white in it, intermingled with light pastels (Uranus in Taurus ruies pinks-dazzling white, yellow, and electric blue colors).
Okay that color part is new, so is this technique
Look in an area from where you last remember seeing your wallet South by East.
Definitely trying it.

Again, I can't express how much I am thankful for your comments on my matter, of your time and efforts you put in the reply. Didn't really expect I'd get any replies/help in the first place but here I am, I'm really grateful for you and everyone else kindness. And don't worry, when I find out where that little mf is I will definitely update here for you guys :3
Thank you so much for your reply !

Last edited: