Need to understand my 7th House

TMA

Hi,

I have neptune and mars in 7th house, at present I have 3 retrograde planets mars pluto and saturn transiting my 7th house.:sick:

I am feeling lonely and don't want to trust anyone at all. Feeling betrayed and want to punch (sorry but i am feeling irritated):crying:

Phew ..........please tell me when it will be over...............

Attachments

• Transit 15 aug 2018.jpg
    Transit 15 aug 2018.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 27

miquar

Hi. I'm not sure the 7th house is what you need to be focusing on. You have a strong water emphasis plus angular Neptune and Sun in the 12th house. And now you have transits going on and coming up which will challenge the natural watery way of being. Transiting Saturn and Pluto are aspecting (or will aspect) the Cancer planets, while Transiting Uranus is approaching an opposition to your natal Pluto. These are all things you can look up online. A very accessible book which looks at the elements is Astrology for Lovers, by Liz Greene. Arroyo's Astrology, Psychology and the Four Elements is also very good.

Best wishes

Miquar

TMA

Transition of planets in retro motion is something I want to know?...........these are aspecting 1st house where I have venus, mercury and moon in water sign...........Unpredictability and instability is the main theme of my life...........