Diamond ring missing. Where is it?

teena

My mother cannot find her ring. We suspect it may have been stolen. I am hoping it has simply been misplaced.

2nd house ruler jupiter in Sagittarius is good but it makes no aspects to the moon or ascendant ruler saturn. Also, not good with mars in 2nd house.
Saturn aspects the moon but separating and moon is separating from its dispositor. Recovery seems unlikely?? :crying::crying:

Attachments

• missing ring.jpg
    missing ring.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 28

Almohsin

My mother cannot find her ring. We suspect it may have been stolen. I am hoping it has simply been misplaced.

2nd house ruler jupiter in Sagittarius is good but it makes no aspects to the moon or ascendant ruler saturn. Also, not good with mars in 2nd house.
Saturn aspects the moon but separating and moon is separating from its dispositor. Recovery seems unlikely?? :crying::crying:

Hi
If you Querent that is different .
Scorpio and Mars the mother Here it is different .

Ruler II in II
Your money or possessions are in their customary places of keeping.

The first search shall be in the symbols of the bow tower and the bull tower .

teena

hi Almohsin

Thanks for answering.

I should have mentioned that my mother asked the question so I think querent would be her and I think Mars doesn't describe the ring well.

It's still missing unfortunately.

Almohsin

hi Almohsin

Thanks for answering.

I should have mentioned that my mother asked the question so I think querent would be her and I think Mars doesn't describe the ring well.

It's still missing unfortunately.

welcome teena
Thank you for updating.
Yes if your mother is the one who put the question , Your conclusion is true .

But if the division of houses according to Placidus
The Aries will be the second house, which indicates the diamond.

Ruler of Aries in the First House and the Pisces Tower, probably means the house of the liquid and in his bedroom.
The moon in the second house .
The moon is going into good contact with Mars .
Find it possible

Thank you