A terrible thing happened to my brother. Is it about transits?

lasthope

On June 7, 2021, my cousin was reported missing in Moscow (Russia). According to investigators, on June 9, 2021, he died, the body was found hanged in Krasnogorsk (Moscow region). They blamed it on suicide, they didn't tell me any details. The investigation is still allegedly underway. I don't know if it really was suicide or if it was a violent death (he did not at all look like a person who is capable of suicide). If this somehow helps, then his natal chart: October 24, 2000 Lipetsk, Russia, the time is unknown (maybe there are some indications in the natal chart). Are there any indications of death in transit? Thanks in advance for the info.

Attachments

• 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 35

Cary2

Banned
I will examine the time of his disappearance. That would be retrodiction which requires the same techniques as prediction. I use both transits and solar arc (sa) directions in either retrodiction or prediction. Since we don't know his exact time of birth, we will probably not find anything conclusive -- only things suggestive. I will report his transits first.

I checked his birthchart for things that I consider suggestive of a tendency to suicide. I found nothing, but that is not conclusive since we don't have is angles since we don't have his birth time. However, I found that your brother is prone to risky behavior. He may have enjoyed danger, and so he is more prone to danger and intrigue than most. His natal Sun is at the midpoint of Mars/Pluto. He is powerful and can be dangerous. Venus-Pluto is at the Mars/Uranus midpoint. He can be too pushy with females. He will flirt with the boundaries in a way that can cause a female to take defensive measures. Mars squares the Sun/Uranus midpoint. He is accident or catastrophe prone. He is impatient and irritable. I have been focused on dangerous characteristics in his chart.

On June 7, 2021, there was a transiting opposition between Mars and Pluto that had his natal Pluto semi-square the midpoint. This is very dangerous and potentially deadly, but it does not suggest suicide. There was a transiting Mercury-Neptune square that placed Neptune in opposition to his natal Mars. This looks like a serious case of fraud or confusion. So far, it looks like a drug deal gone bad. His transiting Jupiter trined his natal Sun, so he was feeling optimistic, confident and open. He was not expecting trouble. This also tends to trend away from the suicide theory.

In solar arc, the sa.Ju-opp-Pl placed sa.Pluto sextile n.Sun with sa.Jupiter trine his Sun. He was not feeling suicidal according to this, but he might have been feeling driven. sa.Sun was sextile n.Mars and possibly n.Moon. He was eager and vigorous. sa.Mercury was conjunct n.Venus suggesting good humor and light-heartedness. sa.Uranus was square n.Venus, suggesting something happening with a female. There may have been a severance of a relationship, but it seems more likely that he was hoping for sexual excitement. sa.Sun/Mars midpoint was squaring n.Neptune. Again a drug connection.

sa.Saturn is squaring n.Mars (slightly wide) suggesting potential for death. Sa.Mars/Saturn midpoint conjuncts n.Uranus suggesting that death was unexpected and quick.

Last edited:

lasthope

I will examine the time of his disappearance. That would be retrodiction which requires the same techniques as prediction. I use both transits and solar arc (sa) directions in either retrodiction or prediction. Since we don't know his exact time of birth, we will probably not find anything conclusive -- only things suggestive. I will report his transits first.

I checked his birthchart for things that I consider suggestive of a tendency to suicide. I found nothing, but that is not conclusive since we don't have is angles since we don't have his birth time. However, I found that your brother is prone to risky behavior. He may have enjoyed danger, and so he is more prone to danger and intrigue than most. His natal Sun is at the midpoint of Mars/Pluto. He is powerful and can be dangerous. Venus-Pluto is at the Mars/Uranus midpoint. He can be too pushy with females. He will flirt with the boundaries in a way that can cause a female to take defensive measures. Mars squares the Sun/Uranus midpoint. He is accident or catastrophe prone. He is impatient and irritable. I have been focused on dangerous characteristics in his chart.

On June 7, 2021, there was a transiting opposition between Mars and Pluto that had his natal Pluto semi-square the midpoint. This is very dangerous and potentially deadly, but it does not suggest suicide. There was a transiting Mercury-Neptune square that place Neptune in opposition to his natal Mars. This looks like a serious case of fraud or confusion. So far, it looks like a drug deal gone bad. His transiting Jupiter trined his natal Sun, so he was feeling optimistic, confident and open. He was not expecting trouble. This also tends to trend away from the suicide theory.

In solar arc, the sa.Ju-opp-Pl placed sa.Pluto sextile n.Sun with sa.Jupiter trine his Sun. He was not feeling suicidal according to this, but he might have been feeling driven. sa.Sun was sextile n.Mars and possibly n.Moon. He was eager and vigorous. sa.Mercury was conjunct n.Venus suggesting good humor and light-heartedness. sa.Uranus was square n.Venus, suggesting something happening with a female. There may have been a severance of a relationship, but it seems more likely that he was hoping for sexual excitement. sa.Sun/Mars midpoint was squaring n.Neptune. Again a drug connection.

sa.Saturn is squaring n.Mars (slightly wide) suggesting potential for death. Sa.Mars/Saturn midpoint conjuncts n.Uranus suggesting that death was unexpected and quick.

Thank you for detailed information! I'll take that into account.

Zora

Account Closed
On June 7, 2021, my cousin was reported missing in Moscow (Russia). According to investigators, on June 9, 2021, he died, the body was found hanged in Krasnogorsk (Moscow region). They blamed it on suicide, they didn't tell me any details. The investigation is still allegedly underway. I don't know if it really was suicide or if it was a violent death (he did not at all look like a person who is capable of suicide). If this somehow helps, then his natal chart: October 24, 2000 Lipetsk, Russia, the time is unknown (maybe there are some indications in the natal chart). Are there any indications of death in transit? Thanks in advance for the info.

My God - this is so awfull and horrible - I feel so sorry for you - my deepest compassion and condolences. Noone should experience something like this with own brother or family.

Unfortunately one can't be of accurate astrological help for you - as without accurate known TOB - house cusps are missing - and we need to see the ruler of 8th house - house of death and near to death experience in own life. And how the planet energies and transits interact in houses in your brother's chart.

Sorry.

lasthope

My God - this is so awfull and horrible - I feel so sorry for you - my deepest compassion and condolences. Noone should experience something like this with own brother or family.

Unfortunately one can't be of accurate astrological help for you - as without accurate known TOB - house cusps are missing - and we need to see the ruler of 8th house - house of death and near to death experience in own life. And how the planet energies and transits interact in houses in your brother's chart.

Sorry.

Yes, this is very awful and I feel lost. Thanks.
I'll post 3 pics:
1 - natal chart of my brother
2 - transits on June 7
3 - transits on June 9. It's unusual that MC-IC is right on the natal Asc-Dsc.

Attachments

• natal chart brother.jpg
    natal chart brother.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 29
  • transits 7 june.jpg
    transits 7 june.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 24
  • transits 9 june.jpg
    transits 9 june.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 21

Zora

Account Closed
Yes, this is very awful and I feel lost. Thanks.

Yes - I am so sorry - but astrology only works with accurate data. All other would be only speculation not really helping.

Do you have your accurate TOB ? - What happens to you and you experience with your family members as a shock must be visible in your chart - too.

lasthope

Yes - I am so sorry - but astrology only works with accurate data. All other would be only speculation not really helping.

Do you have your accurate TOB ? - What happens to you and you experience with your family members as a shock must be visible in your chart - too.

Yes, I have an accurate TOB. (October 2, 2000 3:10 pm in Lipetsk, Russia)
Here it is.

Attachments

• My natal chart.jpg
    My natal chart.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Yes, I have an accurate TOB. (October 2, 2000 3:10 pm in Lipetsk, Russia)
Here it is.

I'm little bit confused - you were born on Oct 2, 2000 and your brother on Oct. 24, 2000?

Is it a typing error ?

Attachments

• ! Last Hope Transit death brother.jpg
    ! Last Hope Transit death brother.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 24

lasthope

I'm little bit confused - you were born on Oct 2, 2000 and your brother on Oct. 24, 2000?

Is it a typing error ?

I put it a little differently, I'm sorry. This is my cousin, I just used to call him just brother, since we have known each other all our lives.