Incorrect birth time given

nofate

I chanced upon my old immunization records and found out that the time of birth given was incorrect. My parents confused my time of birth with my sisters time of birth. My exact birth details are:
DOB: 10/Nov/1991
TOB: 8:20 am
POB: Dewas, Madhya Pradesh
I request all esteemed astrologers of this forum to read my chart and help me with my concerns of Career, Marriage, Father's health and the possibility of settling abroad. My father's DOB: 7/Jan/1957 POB: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, TOB: Unknown, Was born very early in the morning.

Furthermore, I am sorry for all the confusion caused due to the same.
Thank you

Ekonomist13

I chanced upon my old immunization records and found out that the time of birth given was incorrect. My parents confused my time of birth with my sisters time of birth. My exact birth details are:
DOB: 10/Nov/1991
TOB: 8:20 am
POB: Dewas, Madhya Pradesh
I request all esteemed astrologers of this forum to read my chart and help me with my concerns of Career, Marriage, Father's health and the possibility of settling abroad. My father's DOB: 7/Jan/1957 POB: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, TOB: Unknown, Was born very early in the morning.

Furthermore, I am sorry for all the confusion caused due to the same.
Thank you

I can't see anything related to your father without his exact time of birth. I'm not that educated in Vedic.

But I can tell you that you are impulsive, can full of energy and inclined to gamble and speculation. Your losses and gains come suddenly.

Your father or father figure can be seen from Sun/Leo/Jupiter relation. Sun in 12th house of Libra indicates harmonious relationship, idealistic and using authority to help others. Also, control your ego.

Jupiter in Leo in 10th house --> wisdom and spirituality in both career and father relations. He's very important to you.

I can't find indicators for long distance travel or foreign settlement, even though I can see the wish for it. Some things I find are countering the possibility of going abroad: you are fixed and dependant on your friends and family, have financial issues and have troubles understanding different culture and tradition.

My advice is, use your existing relationships to start your own business in India.