Job

christina1989

Hey guys.. I have question when will i get a job, when will something start happening related to job, money xd

In chart i am signified by Jupiter retrgorade in capricorn and yes i am starting to feel depressed without job.

Job is signified with 6rh and 10 th house if we take 6th its mercury nd there is only past aspect with mercury :(
10th ruler Venus in 7th cancer there is aspect with moon in pisces in3rd house but Venus also makes square with Mars xd
Jupiter is making aspect with Sun in virgo and i just noticed Saturn in first house soo no job still?
By the way my dad called his friend who said that there will be job in 2 or 3 months for me that i can work in his company but who knows...

https://ibb.co/jkV9Hqq

Last edited:

christina1989

Hey guys.. I have question when will i get a job, when will something start happening related to job, money xd

In chart i am signified by Jupiter retrgorade in capricorn and yes i am starting to feel depressed without job.

Job is signified with 6rh and 10 th house if we take 6th its mercury nd there is only past aspect with mercury :(
10th ruler Venus in 7th cancer there is aspect with moon in pisces in3rd house but Venus also makes square with Mars xd
Jupiter is making aspect with Sun in virgo and i just noticed Saturn in first house soo no job still?
By the way my dad called his friend who said that there will be job in 2 or 3 months for me that i can work in his company but who knows...

https://ibb.co/jkV9Hqq

Can someone look see the chart please 😊

IleneK

Premium Member
You/Moon trines job/Venus in mutual reception, with Venus receiving Moon by exaltation, separated only by one degree!
I wonder if something is about to happen?
The planets are in mutable signs, with one in the cadent 3rd, the other in the angular 7th. So I am going to say that the one unit of time separating Moon and Venus could be measured as at least a week, and possibly a month...?
I wish you well and I hope I am right. I don't often see a very closely applying trine in mutual reception!

christina1989

You/Moon trines job/Venus in mutual reception, with Venus receiving Moon by exaltation, separated only by one degree!
I wonder if something is about to happen?
The planets are in mutable signs, with one in the cadent 3rd, the other in the angular 7th. So I am going to say that the one unit of time separating Moon and Venus could be measured as at least a week, and possibly a month...?
I wish you well and I hope I am right. I don't often see a very closely applying trine in mutual reception!

Thank you Ilenek 😊.. I thought calling my father's friend for job if i can start working as soon is possible.
Yesterday i got call from agency for movies, to be extra on film but i hope chart didnt show this as a job cuz for me its not real job 😅.. Anyway i will let you know what happend 🙂

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you Ilenek ��.. I thought calling my father's friend for job if i can start working as soon is possible.
Yesterday i got call from agency for movies, to be extra on film but i hope chart didnt show this as a job cuz for me its not real job ��.. Anyway i will let you know what happend ��

Well, the chart indicated that something would happen quickly, so maybe this is what the chart was showing?
This is a job, after all, and who knows where it may lead :smile:!