Happy Birthday R4VEN!

07.Re

To one of my favourite Forum Members, wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thank you for sharing your wisdom and astrological knowledge with me ... :)

kris-cake-02.jpg

Earth Sign

I second 07.Re's post. Thank you for your intelligence, kindness, and freakish accuracy. I'm in awe of your skills, and you have my respect, admiration, and best wishes. :smile:

happy-birthday-raven-party.jpg

Arijana

HAPPPY B-DAY ! * hugsmiley*

you were the first one to take a lot at the first chart I posted,and I always value and your opinions and look forward to them,and look up to you :)

rock on:bandit:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday R4VEN!

"Ravens are known as the "keeper of secrets" in several native tribes, and are the teachers of mysticism. They have been wrapped in a wealth of myth and lore throughout many cultures and ages. Their black color and diet of dead animals associates them with the vast void of darkness, which is representative of the unconscious.
Raven flies to us with heightened awareness and greater understanding of our consciousness. It is with this new perception that we begin seeing into the hearts of others and experience their feelings. Raven asks us to experience the transformation it brings within our multidimensional self, and be reunited with the mysteries of the universe so we can expel our inner demons."

http://www.animaltotem.com/raven.html

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Same from me, Ra4ven.
I hope you have a great year and I really enjoy reading your posts.
Cheers
Lilly

Arian Maverick

You have always been so supportive and generous with your knowledge. I hope the Universe reciprocates nicely! :smile:

I'm a bit late in this reply, but enjoy the rest of your day!

Arian Maverick

EJ53

Banned
To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent - that is to triumph over age.
-- Thomas Bailey Aldrich

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

:love: NEV4R, YADHTRIB YPPAH

-

LittleMiss

Happy Birthday R4VEN!!
Thank you for sharing your knowledge here, and your contributions to my threads!! It is highly appreciated!
Best of wishes for this next year!!

R4VEN

Guys................................:cool: :whistling: :w00t: :biggrin:

I'm touched. :love:

Thank you all for your kind words, your cute pictures, your thoughts, and your intentions. I did have a good day, and there's still chocolate cake to be eaten! :biggrin: What more could a girl wish for??