Random Thoughts, strictly Text

CapAquaPis

I personally know 2 Aquarius sun/Scorpio moon people in my life and one of them is friendly, the other isn't someone I want to be near (could it be their ascendants or true nodes I don't know?).

Bunraku

I’ve gotten my chart done several times, and I sent them different information about myself.

I tell them I’m male or female, or living in various countries and various ethnicities, just to see what they’ll say, and they give me different roles. Generally they give awesome roles to males with a lot of places to climb like leadership and CEO, but pink collar jobs to women, think teacher, secretary, or journalist, or daycare worker. Ethnicity doesn’t matter too much for whatever reason.

Bunraku

You said something in that magnet thread about Pluto funking up whatever it touches. What's your opinion of Sun-Pluto?

My way or high way, more pronounced the closer the conjunction or harsher the aspect.

For Venus/Mars they play waaaay too many games rather than being up front.

Moon just makes them into weird things to satisfy their emotions.

conspiracy theorist

Is something wrong with pink collar work? Lots of ladies I talk to aren't interested in climbing to the top of the corporate ladder, although they still care about high status or some level of power. I've personally encountered a decent amount who say they want to go into HR, Accounting or be a Small Business Owner, but none who say that they explicitly want to be a high powered exec. Maybe they care more about a more sane work-life balance.

Bunraku

Nothing is wrong about it, but I can’t complain because I did end up in one of those fields partly because of the work/life balance :lol:

Bunraku

1353218141140_8208049.png

conspiracy theorist

My way or high way, more pronounced the closer the conjunction or harsher the aspect.

For Venus/Mars they play waaaay too many games rather than being up front.

Moon just makes them into weird things to satisfy their emotions.

I have a cousin who has Sun-Pluto partile. He is ridiculously insufferable, and because I have the same conjunction I can sniff out every single power play that he tries to do, which for him is instinctual. I'm pretty sure I'm seen as wilful, but I'll leave it up to others to judge my control freak tendencies.

What about Merc-Pluto? Conspiratorial?

Bunraku

I have a cousin who has Sun-Pluto partile. He is ridiculously insufferable, and because I have the same conjunction I can sniff out every single power play that he tries to do, which for him is instinctual. I'm pretty sure I'm seen as wilful, but I'll leave it up to others to judge my control freak tendencies.

What about Merc-Pluto? Conspiratorial?

abt Merc I don’t know about the “digging deep” thing everyone goes on about. They may try to twist messages on purpose or accuse you of doing things, but that’s due to their insecurity or generally being distrustful.

Like if you keep on wanting to see bad things in someone eventually you’ll see it.