Temp job translate into job with government?

Ace

Hello,

My friend has asked me to ask this question on her behalf. She initiated me to ask the question to the forum and we discussed it together.

She currently holds a position with her former employer who finally decided to hire her back but with lower pay and she accepted. She qualifies for full disability through her current workplace because she is having a C-section next month.

While she is working with her current employer, she had reached out to a temp agency as she is not fully happy with her reduction in pay. This temp agency recently asked her if she wanted to take a temporary position working for the government. The thing is, she doesn't want to be employed by the temp agency, but by the government.

She wants to know if she will eventually be hired by the government if she does accept the position with the agency or she could also directly apply for the government position.

If the chart leads to a yes on her securing a position with the government, will it be better than the position she is currently holding?

This question seems more layered so I hope I can get someone to break things down for the analysis as I would like to learn how to dissect this type of question.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 1235465.jpg
    1235465.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: