Should I give this another chance?

jupiterian

Hello,
I've been involved with someone in an off- on relationship, we've made projects together and I must say the feelings I get when we're together are so strong that sometimes it scares me, but those feelings are the very same reason that have prevented me from walking away completely. He's been living in another country for the past year and yesterday he told me he was probably coming back on April.
I cast a chart asking if I should give this relationship one more chance when he comes, but there are Some confusing aspects:
1) My significator Venus (the chart ASC is Taurus) is on the 12th house next to Uranus, but still on Venus in triplicity and its terms. I don't find myself hiding things so I don't know what this could mean.
2) The quesited signficator is Mars, that's on the 9th house exhalted on Capricorn. It makes a separating aspect to the Moon that's on Cancer on the third house making an opposition. Before leaving the sign the Moon will make a perfect opposition to Saturn, that's also on the 9th house.

So does this mean that maybe something in me is about to change and I still don't know it? The moon opposing Saturn is a good omen for achieving stability or the opposite? Please help :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 11.04.30 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 11.04.30 AM.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 52

Aria Venue

I understood that you are interested on this man.are you a woman or a man? we have to specify the appropriate sigs.and always leave the cusps on the chart

Last edited:

rafaella

Hello,
I've been involved with someone in an off- on relationship, we've made projects together and I must say the feelings I get when we're together are so strong that sometimes it scares me, but those feelings are the very same reason that have prevented me from walking away completely. He's been living in another country for the past year and yesterday he told me he was probably coming back on April.
I cast a chart asking if I should give this relationship one more chance when he comes, but there are Some confusing aspects:
1) My significator Venus (the chart ASC is Taurus) is on the 12th house next to Uranus, but still on Venus in triplicity and its terms. I don't find myself hiding things so I don't know what this could mean.
2) The quesited signficator is Mars, that's on the 9th house exhalted on Capricorn. It makes a separating aspect to the Moon that's on Cancer on the third house making an opposition. Before leaving the sign the Moon will make a perfect opposition to Saturn, that's also on the 9th house.

So does this mean that maybe something in me is about to change and I still don't know it? The moon opposing Saturn is a good omen for achieving stability or the opposite? Please help :)

Interesting how this chart is describing exactly what you wrote above. Venus does trine Mars next, but Venus is in detriment of Mars and conjunct Uranus. It shows something that is sudden and exhilirating, Venus does not look favourably on Mars. Moon opposes jupiter and Saturn in the 9th. Moon aspects are very important and indicate general directio of where this is going. Based on these aspects and the receptions between the significators. I'd suggest to not get involved again. I think history will repeat itself.

I do believe he likes you and is attracted to you, Sun exalts Venus. So he would want to be with you. But I think this relationship may not develop into anything stable. I assume this guy will return back to his country? I think the main issue is the distance rather than things between you, am I right? This might be why this may not work. However I do like the Venus/Mars trine but it seems you are or will be more unwilling to get involved. Also not sure what that Venus/Uranus is, its something sudden and not always good.

Aria Venue

frankly i think that the days were you were under his power are gone.venus just left her detriment in aries while being in mars domicile and sun's exaltation (in real terms you were in love with him) and entered her domicile.so now you are essentially strong still accidentally weak as cadent and in your 12th (your fears-self undoing).

Your logic tells you that this whole thing has ended for you,since venus in mars (him) detriment and in this chart mars is also the relationship (pom), while your feelings though in mars fall still in mars triplicity.In real terms there are still feelings for him on your part, but basically you know that him (mars) or the relationship per se harms you (mars in moon's detriment).Does he likes you? sure he does,this strong exalted mars in venus triplicity (so he has friendly feelings for you) and his sun exalts venus , all in all yes he wants to be with you.

pom=mars being in a cardinal sign doesn't give fixidity while this venus is earthly, she longs for stability and we have also venus aspecting widely uranus (conjunction only and uranus treated as a fixed star only, uranus is not a planet, it doesn't rule houses, neither its on the asc) has a malefic influence on venus (separation, unexpected irritating things etc...).Moroever moon on castor, the mortal twin, unfortunate influence also.

So though if we move moon we see that she finds Jupiter, an essentially benefic, still in his fall and in moon's detriment then she will aspect malefic saturn (in real terms you could say also that the foreign country (l9) saturn he's leaving now harms moon).the aspects are also separating, moon has already found mars and sun.venus will find only this retrograde mercury by contrantiscion

jupiterian

Thank you so much, I really like that apparently things come from my side this time, in some ways this relationship has made me feel powerless in face of my feelings. Would you think the moon aspecting Jupiter first might be me meeting someone else?

Aria Venue

Thank you so much, I really like that apparently things come from my side this time, in some ways this relationship has made me feel powerless in face of my feelings. Would you think the moon aspecting Jupiter first might be me meeting someone else?

no Jupiterian.You didn't ask whether you'll have a relationship with someone generally speaking in this chart, this would have been a separate question. and Jupiter here is radix 8th(or his turned 2nd) and then pisces is intercepted in the 11th, house of wishes and expectations, but in horary we disregard intercepted houses.pay attention also to the fact that his sun again aspects widely neptune (treated as a fixed star) peregrine, with no essential dignity and that speaks also for vaque intentions from his part, while also being mutable unstable
You can just see this moon-jupiter aspect as lets say a benefic start-warm up of this relationship, but then moon will aspect(oppose) saturn.

And please Jupiterian try to keep the cusps tables on your chart.Is really disturbing trying to figure out the cusps.I asked you this before.

jupiterian

Thank you for your answer, I don’t know what happened to the image I open it and the cusps seem legible... maybe is not opening correctly or the last days of Mercury retro are at play!!

Aria Venue

the cusps are not in any of the images you uploaded on your threads.I am not speaking only about asc-mc-dc-ic .We want to see all the cusps

jupiterian

That’s what I’m talking about...I opened the file again and seems fine... I know what the cusps are, and I wouldn’t even know how to remove them...