Will Our Apartment be sold or will we purchase deed

Mmm I'm asking my first Horary Question right now. That's crazy I will try to give any information that allows you make an inference.
You know First Question, I thought "Where should I begin?"
and I decided.
so I'm very interested in reply comings.

Grandfather (Mom's)
Apt. was his property until he passed away on 31 December 2011 at 1 pm. (he died on his birthday man !)
This apartment is in Istanbul

in a secondary road, beside of a hospital called Florence Nighingale that part of the london based hospital group.
and quite close to the country's largest palace of justice, (so district is one of the highers of the City)

I think We can always find tenantries well.
such as Nurses, Lawyers..various business managers

it has 7+1 floors (one is basement)
and 2 workshops at the outside bottom.

anyway

There are four inheritor;

Grandma ( She says "my part is yours, just give me a right to housing" )
Uncle
Aunt
and My Mom

We are still trying to sell or purchase the title deed since he passed.
All of Us provide most of our income from that apartment.

but we are in danger because
Government can put out who don't have his own official main deed.
(We have only allocation of deed not itself)

They can do it for a low price momently. That would be bad.
also We can sell it even a nice price with deed
however we make our lives from there
We may not want to sell it If we purchase (only for a nice price by good customer)
deed sounds a bit difficult to us cause I said all of us don't have other income further, Mom is a divorced one, and I'm not working due to education, think it If we completely lose it today due to many reasons such as earthquake , tomorrow I will leave my life and start to looking for a job definitely.
(Already We have many debts)

(I hate situations such as that) I would to say Where is my father who couldn't make a claim to his family and obligate me to lead 3 women ?

but nevermind.

We just don't want a profit deficit definitely. so We may also sell without deed If the money is good

that's the story, hopefully I am not doing anything wrong or missing because I'm a novice one.
and thank you !

date of death

asking time

my chart

Last edited:
and I can't belive that starting this topic to wrong place :S
I thought I was in "Horary Questions on Sales, purchases, money"
please someone move it to correct place.

Last edited:

waybread

Have you talked to a lawyer who specializes in real estate law? Where is the actual title? Wouldn't the official record be in a registrar of deeds (or whatever that office is called in Instanbul)? Can't they supply copies of the deed for you?

Have you talked to a lawyer who specializes in real estate law? Where is the actual title? Wouldn't the official record be in a registrar of deeds (or whatever that office is called in Instanbul)? Can't they supply copies of the deed for you?
Have you talked to a lawyer who specializes in real estate law?
yep. and about various topics.

Where is the actual title?

on My uncle.

this is a new law that counting recently.
there was no such thing before now because this was a law deficiency.
but now we have to get official deed through the new law.

so the actual, that currently we have taken: it was available before these years.

just We have to upgrade it by costs before the sheathe :) happens

Wouldn't the official record be in a registrar of deeds (or whatever that office is called in Instanbul)?

so No. by I've written above