People just DO NOT like me

CaprLibraSquared

As astrologer Steven Forrest put it, no planet is in our chart just to hurt us. We do have some choices as to whether we learn from and express a planet's positive "teacher" mode or its negative "trickster" mode.

When a planet bites us in the ***, it's often because we haven't incorporated its positive, helpful meanings.

Saturn through Pluto are often planets symbolizing energies that people deny or suppress. They aren't easy to handle for many of us.

I'm not a huge fan of Jungian "modern psychological astrology" but one thing I think Jung got right is that if there is something within ourselves that we deny or suppress because it's not OK with us, then we tend to paste it onto other people who seemingly embody those unwanted negative traits. Put astrologically, if Pluto's negative traits of domination and bullying are abhorrent to us, we tend to deny them within ourselves, and then to attract people who seemingly embody the unwanted traits, because the chart has to express itself in some fashion.

But we all have Pluto in our charts somewhere. Part of healing Pluto's problems is actually to get kind of down and dirty, and to admit that we have within us the capacity to dig deep, reach deep within ourselves, and slug back at the universe.

Once I understood that I am all of the planets in my chart, my Pluto problem got a lot better. This wasn't a pretty sight, but once I "got it," it was a huge help.

If people don't have a particular issue with what a planet symbolizes, then they are unlikely to experience the hard edge of its trickster side, and more likely to benefit from its teacher mode.

Nobody said this was going to be easy. But sometimes, "the way out is the way through."

Ok, but let's say I have a bully inside myself that I deny. I am not sure I understand how to look at that acknowledge? I have no doubt I can be an ***, but my nature is to be overly accommodating, which makes me people think they can get away with it. I always surprise people when I push back, which eventually I do. One can only take so much. I wonder if it is really my inner bully I suppress, but rather my own anger, voice and strength.

CaprLibraSquared

This too shall pass, but the best way to handle it is to really look at your own Plutonian nature, and be willing to develop its call for self (sun) transformation. You may find that whatever you thought about your identity (sun) is no longer sustainable.

Any resources you would recommend to dig into my Plutonian nature. I assume it is more than Pluto in Virgo since there is a whole lot of us. :)

david starling

Ok, but let's say I have a bully inside myself that I deny. I am not sure I understand how to look at that acknowledge? I have no doubt I can be an ***, but my nature is to be overly accommodating, which makes me people think they can get away with it. I always surprise people when I push back, which eventually I do. One can only take so much. I wonder if it is really my inner bully I suppress, but rather my own anger, voice and strength.

Pluto is about the ability to dig deep and tap your emotional resources when all else fails.

CaprLibraSquared

I took Donna Cunningham's Plutonian test and scored a 61 if I figured the aspects correctly. Interesting indeed.
What does Being a Plutonian Mean?Pluto Donna Cunningham

Pluto has a wide range of expressions. At the unevolved level, Plutonians can engage in manipulating or coercing others, abuses of power, battles for control, resentments and grievances, failing for spite, and being a target of other people’s projections.

At the evolved level, the expressions can include transforming, healing, and empowering themselves and people and conditions they care about. Plutonians can have a natural gift for psychology, the healing arts, and understanding what makes people tick.

Pluto Issues: Power and control, trust, to discover and analyze what lies beneath the surface and eliminate the undesirable, separateness, holding on to things or feelings, revenge, death and endings, rebirth, healing, and transformation.

kshantaram

Premium Member
I am curious what chart would be helpful to get some insights as why my work life has been causing me so much difficultly. Would really appreciate some insight.

You have generated a post, and i responded again, rather carefully updated an earlier reading for current transits etc. highlighted a few points too for ready reference.

My question is whether any of the planetary outomes in terms of traits-talents-phenomenon etc help your self-discovery, having bearing on the various issues you are coping with time to time.

You are saying people just do not like you;
- how about not atleast acknowledging to a response-reading from a colleague on the forum;
what i write is not greek and latin; merely planetary outcomes of house and sign placements, aspects, transits, etc which perhaps could have bearing on your issues, trends in life and prospects etc.

You are asking me why am i posting again and again on the thread, it is merely to seek your considered feedbacks on the outcomes of the reading. Does the forum admin prohibit me from posting on the threads raised here.
Is it a sin to repost and seek acknowledgment and kind feedbacks to care enough for an equal forum member.

If something written by me is so complex without a dictionary meaning, or not well written to the best of my ability, one can always discuss it and seek clarifications.

You may try to ignore, while i may like to pursue the valued feedbacks on the reading effort and the details thereof.

May be i do not talk of pluto-uranus-neptune, but there are other planets, transits etc.

Each member here tries to get help, and offers help, hence the question of why one is participating on the forum threads does not arise.

May be people do not like you, and you do not like my readings, fair enough.

My readings are not greek and latin though not written in an essay or letter format.
Could be sort of updated astrological report for reflections, and valued comments-mutual learnings.

You asked me a question as if i am interfering with thread, and i tried to explain myself to my best in case it helps clarify.

One can atleast politely acknowledge the repeated reading effort being done for your goodself, rather pick up a point or two for considered feedback, true-false etc, or seek an clarification where required, or pursue the key query. While one may not be able to answer all. Each forum member tries to make his own contribution to the forum thread.

Wishing you all well in your struggles and pursuit of self-discovery and self-reflections;
while i am aware several members may not like me as well or understand my readings.
regret in case not able to meet your response requirements the way you exactly like it, sorry.

kshantaram
God Bless!

Last edited:

CaprLibraSquared

You have generated a post, and i responded again, rather carefully updated an earlier reading for current transits etc.

My question is whether any of the planetary outomes in terms of traits-talents-phenomenon etc help your self-discovery, having bearing on the various issues you are coping with time to time.

You are saying people just do not like you; how about not atleast acknowledging to a response-reading from a colleague on the forum;
what write is not greek and latin; merely planetary outcomes of house and sign placements, aspects, transits, etc which perhaps could have bearing on your issues, trends in life and prospects etc.

You are asking me why am i posting again and again on the thread, it is merely to seek your considered feedbacks on the outcomes of the reading. Does the forum admin prohibit me from posting on the threads raised here.
Is it a sin to repost and seek acknowledgment and kind feedbacks to care enough for an equal forum member.

If something written by me is so complex without a dictionary meaning, or not well written to the best of my ability, one can always discuss it and seek clarifications.

You may try to ignore, while i may like to pursue the valued feedbacks on the reading effort and the details thereof.

May be i do not talk of pluto-uranus-neptune, but there are other planets, transits etc. Each member here tries to get help, and offers help, hence the question of why one is participating on the forum threads does not arise.

May be people do not like you, and you do not like my readings, fair enough.
My readings are not greek and latin though not written in an essay or letter format. Could be sort of updated astrological report for reflections, and valued comments-learnings if any.

You asked me a question as if i am interfering with thread, and i tried to explain myself. One can atleast politely acknowledge the reading effort being done for your goodself, rat

Fair enough. I don’t think you are interfering and appreciate your time. Of course, you are free to post as often as you wish to do so, but assume you want a response from me, but it looks like the same post is being repeated. I don’t know how to respond because I don’t understand what is written. You say it is not in Greek or Latin, but to me it might as well be as I don’t understand. I don’t even know how to ask a question because I’m not sure what I’m reading. For example, my kidneys are ok, no surgeries (as of today) my dad is ok (as of today). I am working in a foreign land so that is accurate. I don’t know what/who a rahu is. Again, none of it is clear and I don’t want you to waste your time.

kshantaram

Premium Member
May ignore, need not respond as many times. these are not mere reposts to waste forum time.

Highlighted certain points for ready reference; who is rahu already clarified as NNode;
ketu is the separative SNode as mentioned.

the reading is not merely about father etc or the kidneys, much much more covering each planet and transit,
natal and future prospects-possibilities/probabilities-care, involving causes and suggestions to consider,
or strengths to build upon, etc etc;

could always ignore what is not true or not of immediate concern.
certain things could come up or contribute to personal development in the future.

sorry this old man not being able to touch you personally, bothering you rather!

updated
in case helps chart self-reflections,
traits, talents etc etc impacting success-failure-issues in life: adapt, integrate as relevant :

natal sat-rahu NNode debilated impulsive aries 2nd
impacting family-finances, and tending to distant lands for earnings;
sat aries social service aptitude;

sun-sat opp family-fin-luck-edu-father-distant travels under stress;
sun libra debilated, sociable, good at PR/hr,
wavery at decision making roles;

scorpio 10th inimical for cap asc, stress-delays in career,
research-investigative aptitudes,
mer lord 5th/6th over 10th scorpio,
stress-delay in education-romance-position-employment, skin diseases;

mer scorpio 10th research-occult-astrology aptitudes,

10th lord mars over 11th, technical gains, gains through career;
mars sag sportive, impulsive;

asc lord sat now for 4-5m retro towards sag-mars 11th, 11th from moon too,
gains from old friends, old people, gains through technology, tech shares, etc

asc lord sat coming 2yrs transit cap 12th for foreign-distant lands;
hardworking, ambitious; event management;

sat cap elevated aspect libra 9th supportive of luck-edu-distant travels

jup transit libra opp natal sat aries,
misjudgments-missed opportunities;

rahu the node previous 1.5yr transit venus virgo 8th could perhaps promote relationship,
rahu now 1.5yr transit natal jup leo 7th again relationship-marriage, foreigner;

jup leo commanding attitude;

jup lord 2nd/11th over 7th
financial gains-support from spouse/marriage/business partners;

venus lord 9th debilated virgo 8th, negating luck; self-centred;

venus elevated aspect pisces 2nd protective/supportive of family-finances-singing voice;

ketu separative SNode now for 1.5yr transit moon-acq first
prone to pain-injury head-legs-sciatica-nerve pain-heart-abdominals etc. to care

moon acq airy, uncertain, reformist, scientific thinking

wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum for debilated venus for luck and health;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart for gains, mars 11th;
may wear steel ring over sat finger for debilated asc lord saturn aries;
may wear ruby for debilated sun over 9th for luck, over copper pendant;
sun-sat opp under great stress;

wishing well with sat coming 4-5m retro towards sag 11th for gains
and then turns direct own cap 12th for foreign lands,

And jup last 4-5m retro sun-libra 9th for luck-edu-travels-PR, promotion, etc
while prone to misjudgments-missed opportunities the jup-sat opp?

while jup this July now direct inimical scorpio-mer 10th, research-occult,
career growth-employment-health under stress-delay;

late 018/come 019, jup moves to own sag-mars 11th for income-gains-friendships,
mars lord 10th for career over 11th for gains;

jup trine natal jup leo 7th for marriage-contracts, gains from advisory/consultancy roles;
trine sat-rahu aries 2nd, earnings through distant lands;

kshantaram
GOD BLESS!!

Last edited:

waybread

Spoken like a well-aspected Libra sun, with Saturn in Aries.

But there's another modality in your horoscope, that Mars square Uranus-Pluto. Jeeze Louise, CLx2, with that configuration, I'd expect you to have a strong aggressive streak. Have you got some kind of outlet for it? Maybe smashing a racquet ball around, or sailboat racing on the high seas during small craft warnings?

Astrology can and does work to a degree through sublimation, and any time a squared Mars is involved, I often think sports are a good outlet-- because that aggression can get constructively channeled-- vs., say, blowing up at one's friends, or suppressing it and thereby attracting the office bullies. How do you blow off steam in a healthy way?

There is some woo-woo stuff out there on Pluto, but one book I recommend is Steven Forrest, The Book of Pluto.

https://www.amazon.com/Book-Pluto-Turning-Darkness-Astrology/dp/0935127348

Pluto square sun can be back-to-the-wall stuff. Sometimes we have to out-Pluto those Plutonic pressures, and stand up for our identity (sun) but we do want to let go of anything not the real, core identity. Pluto kills off things metaphorically dead or dying so that new growth and a new self can emerge. You may feel like you're in Pluto's underworld now, but on the waning side of this transit, you emerge towards the sunlight.

Last edited:

CaprLibraSquared

Spoken like a well-aspected Libra sun, with Saturn in Aries.

But there's another modality in your horoscope, that Mars square Uranus-Pluto. Jeeze Louise, CLx2, with that configuration, I'd expect you to have a strong aggressive streak. Have you got some kind of outlet for it? Maybe smashing a racquet ball around, or sailboat racing on the high seas during small craft warnings?

:) Thank you!
What is CLx2? I tried googling it, but I just get electricity device model numbers.:lol: Small craft warnings - awesome.
Yeah, valid point on the anger. I've been seeing a therapist the last year - a lot of **** surfaced after my dog died. He is constantly telling me I have a lot of unexpressed anger. I think I am completely disconnected to it unless surprised by it. I am only now starting to believe he is right. And, I didn't connect maybe I am the recipient of so much hostility because I haven't owned mine. I used to run and I think that was a really good release for me as well club dancing. I am too old to stay out in the wee hours anymore and my joints can't take the running anymore - I need to find a new outlet for sure!

waybread

Oh, sorry. Sometimes I don't type out the person's full name, but their initials. Too hasty of me.

Capr=C
Libra=L
Squared= x2. (I'm kind of a technophobe, so I don't know how to write 2 as a small super-script.

So sorry about your dog. It's hard to lose a loving companion, be it canine or human.

I wonder if you can pick up some sort of high-impact sport that is friendly to your joints. Maybe it doesn't have to be so physically strenuous, so much as giving you an emotional release as well as the sense of facing a big challenge. Of not playing it too safe.

[I love hiking, but it's becoming increasingly untenable from a physical perspective, partly due to leg joint problems, but my husband and I have a canoe, and get out on the water when we can. In the winter, I sometimes swim laps at our local rec center, as it's a non-weight-bearing exercise. These really help my Virgo Saturn-Pisces Mars opposition.]

Your Mars square Uranus-Pluto has to have some kind of expression, and if it's not coming from within and the constructive choices you make, it's liable to come from the people you attract, however unwillingly.

You seem like a good person. I hope this all works out for you!