Mimicry

conspiracy theorist

I r offended!

quote-hatred-jealousy-and-fear-hinder-peace-of-mind-when-you-re-angry-or-unforgiving-for-example-dalai-lama-128-21-77.jpg

conspiracy theorist

All,

This is your first warning to desist the inflammatory posting. If I get anymore complaints about this thread, posts will be deleted and members will be liable for banning.

Laying down the law,
Ctheorist

Blaze

Account Closed
All,

This is your first warning to desist the inflammatory posting. If I get anymore complaints about this thread, posts will be deleted and members will be liable for banning.

Laying down the law,
Ctheorist

Ctheorist,

I have deleted all attacking posts, including your own.

Cleaning up,

Jim.

conspiracy theorist

We're going to have a discussion on how to govern this thread properly. The mod team and I will keep everyone posted as to the decisions that we've came to together.

teamwork makes the dreamwork,
Conspirator

conspiracy theorist

LOL. I'm still flying over to see her. After all those poems I wrote for her, she'll listen to me. LOL you don't even know me. LOL, WOW, such mean ppl, I swear, smh.

I'm not sure if that would be such a good idea....:unsure:

This scorpio girl has already shown she doesn't want you around and nothing you do will have an effect on her. When a scorpio makes up their minds it's done. :ninja:

You should move on from this and find a woman who will appreciate your romantic and sweet nature :love:

Blaze

Account Closed
I'm not sure if that would be such a good idea....:unsure:

This scorpio girl has already shown she doesn't want you around and nothing you do will have an effect on her. When a scorpio makes up their minds it's done. :ninja:

You should move on from this and find a woman who will appreciate your romantic and sweet nature :love:

LOL, yea, you're right, but I'm a Taurus LOL.

She'll come and see me if she really loved me. Ever loved me in the first place. LOL. LOL.