The suspection!

Nightsky

Banned
Hi,

I am stuck with this suspection chart.
Who is stealing our deliveries?

There is a sneaky neighbour who is stealing our deliveries and I want to find out who it is.

We have got two suspects, one is an elderly couple and the other is mid aged couple (family with kiddies)

The elderly couples, are very sneaky and they have a habit of poking into the neighbourhood always which i do not like at all.

The other neighbours left me puzzled! as they kept knocking at our door and complaining of same issues. I kinda feel that what if they steel our deliveries and pretenting to us that their stuffs are missing too just to divert us?

I seriously don't like to blame on someone when they are not faulty.

This is a very sensitive issue. My husabnd had decided to setup a surveillance cam to find the culprit.

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-05-01.57.15.jpg
    PicsArt_09-05-01.57.15.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 21

kalinka

Your deliveries are signified by Jupiter L2, separated from the moon by square. since Jupiter is retrograde you'll get them back. Jupiter is in Saturn's domicile-ruler of the 3rd house=neighbours. Saturn represents the eldery couple and will aspect Moon next. Mars recently was in square with Venus in cancer, which is the other couple with the kids (they knocked on your door). Venus likewise separates from an oppositon with Saturn. So it seems that Saturn also stealed their deliveries or at least they also tried to communicate with them,too.

Nightsky

Banned
Your deliveries are signified by Jupiter L2, separated from the moon by square. since Jupiter is retrograde you'll get them back. Jupiter is in Saturn's domicile-ruler of the 3rd house=neighbours. Saturn represents the eldery couple and will aspect Moon next. Mars recently was in square with Venus in cancer, which is the other couple with the kids (they knocked on your door). Venus likewise separates from an oppositon with Saturn. So it seems that Saturn also stealed their deliveries or at least they also tried to communicate with them,too.
Yes, the elderly couple did have communicated with the other neighbours i think. Cos my husband just put some happy news in their ears that he will be installing the cam soon to catch the culprits and they do not find it fun so they went and have gossiped about it to the other neighbour so she came to us asking about our plan.