Would you predict infertility or other problems around children?

Hello! I've seen some concerning things in my new boyfriend's chart, as well as our composite chart, regarding the potential of us trying for children someday. In both our charts and in the composite, Chiron is in the 5th and opposite Saturn. Our composite Lilith is also in the 5th, conjunct with Chiron. For personal background, I'm a 5th house sun who regrettably placed my first (and so far only) child in an adoption at birth. After getting into astrology and reflecting, I think my lilith did play a role in that outcome, and I don't want her to strike again. My boyfriend doesn't have any children but would like them someday, as would I.

I also don't know what to make of the fire grand trine between Moon, Venus, and Jupiter (the fertile planets) in his chart. I haven't been able to find an answer to my question of if that could have any effect on his fertility, our combined fertility, or the health of a potential child. But I took note of it partly because I'm pretty sure the biological father of my first child, also a Taurus, has a grand trine in water. I got pregnant the first time we slept together.

Lastly, my boyfriend's moon is in the 4th house and I've read that can be an indicator of infertility.

I'd appreciate your HONEST interpretations regarding if there would/could be complications with us trying to conceive, or in being able to have a healthy child. It's not letting me do it here, so I will try to posts our charts and our composite chart in the comments! Thank you!!!