Criminality in the natal chart

or1000

I’d like to know your opinion on the types of things you find in the charts of the prolific criminal. Stop at nothing type. The crimes I am talking about are more organised crime, thievery, fraud, general swindling or property crimes.

Last edited:

katydid

My friend's ex husband went into a life of crime, quite proudly. He helped set up a large Identity Theft organisation. They stole millions of dollars before he was finally arrested.

He had Sun/Mars/Pluto conjunct in Leo.

That conjunction was sextiling Moon/Neptune in the 1st. That Neptune rising in Libra helped him seem like a nice honest person. He talked himself into a job where he had access to a lot of private financial info and ripped off a lot of people. :bandit:

AJ Astrology

I’d like to know your opinion on the types of things you find in the charts of the prolific criminal. Stop at nothing type. The crimes I am talking about are more organised crime, thievery, fraud, general swindling or property crimes.

Hi or1000,

This topic would be best discussed in the Traditional Astrology Forum. There are signatures, but I don't feel like wading through Modern nonsense.

Gemini888

In order to perform "Stop at nothing type" crime you have to at least have a certain level of psychopathy. I would think of a lack of water or too much air (the ability to rationalize everything) or fire (narcissism and overconfidence in one's ability). Pluto (a thirst for power) and Neptune (delusion of grandeur) will also play a part.

Now the type of crime will be dictated by the planets/houses that hold considerable power in the chart. Merc is for thievery, 2H/10H are for fraud, Pluto/Saturn are for organized crime, Mars is for vandalism, Neptune/Sun/9H for cult-like crime.

And then there is also Uranus/Aquarius, the people who think their crime serves a higher purpose.

CapAquaPis

The 4 top signs for crime are the first signs of the astrological zodiac: Taurus, Cancer, Aries and Gemini (I'm referring to sun signs). Whether they are white-collar or serious violent ones, felonies and misdemeanors, and of passion vs. hatred, the risk of crime is high among other natal chart factors in these signs. Would Virgo with planet Mercury and Scorpio with planets Mars and Pluto have a tendency for criminality of some kind: Virgo in business or Scorpio-organized?

Inline

I’d like to know your opinion on the types of things you find in the charts of the prolific criminal....

The argument of genetics vs. environment continues....yes, some are born and some are made.....but in the end, it is also a choice.

The Germans have an approach to raising children that focuses on reducing the development of deviant behaviour.....at all costs, they try to avoid a young child experiencing an alarming shock...

They are convinced that shocks rewire a childs' brain - later giving the adult alternative reactions (or perhaps abnormal reactions) to their environment.

Difficult Uranus transits to personal planets in a young natal chart - may indicate a person who might later be wired differently?