will i see him again?

oleanna

My best friend, a woman in her early 40ies, met a man she really liked. She's on her own for a while and really looking for someone new in her life.
she asked some minutes ago "Will i see him again?" ...
Jupiter is in the 1st house, which i take a a good sign although he's in detriment there. Jup. will trine Moon soon! They will meet??!
But Moon is as well in detriment, in Capricorn, - so the whole situation doesn't look too good, yes?
Mercury and Moon are in the 5th sign, - and yes, she is looking for joy and she is still thinking about children...
Mercury will soon aspect Venus, -- can this be taken as she will find love?
She's a lovely person and i would like for her to be happy again!
does anyone want to help with some insight? Thank you!

Attachments

• will i see him again.gif
    will i see him again.gif
    72.6 KB · Views: 97

Oddity

At least Mercury is both out of debility and in its own term, so it has a bit of dignity. And all three planets are in the moon's triplicity, though I still get anxious when planets are in detriment or fall.

Maybe we could read this as your friend has been through some hard times, but is starting to find her feet again, and perhaps she and this man have some common interests?

With Jupiter in 1, he's interested, though for what reason we know not. I wouldn't want to get hopes too high because of Jupiter's debility, the moon's and because moon conjuncts Saturn by antiscia.

Hope she at least gets a bit of a boost from it, but it doesn't look all that promising for love.

oleanna

At least Mercury is both out of debility and in its own term, so it has a bit of dignity. And all three planets are in the moon's triplicity, though I still get anxious when planets are in detriment or fall.

Maybe we could read this as your friend has been through some hard times, but is starting to find her feet again, and perhaps she and this man have some common interests?

With Jupiter in 1, he's interested, though for what reason we know not. I wouldn't want to get hopes too high because of Jupiter's debility, the moon's and because moon conjuncts Saturn by antiscia.

Hope she at least gets a bit of a boost from it, but it doesn't look all that promising for love.

Thanks dear for the quick reply! I was a bit afraid to hear that...but yes, this might be not too promising.
Yes, she had tough times with her ex husband, and now she is frightened someone new would again cheat on her.
I can't read his feelings for her in the chart, this would be to,d by reception, yes?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks dear for the quick reply! I was a bit afraid to hear that...but yes, this might be not too promising.
Yes, she had tough times with her ex husband, and now she is frightened someone new would again cheat on her.
I can't read his feelings for her in the chart, this would be to,d by reception, yes?

Reception traditionally does not point to feelings but rather inclination toward another.
In this instance, she/Merc is quite inclined toward him by reception, since he/Jup is in the sign of her/Merc's dignity.
The inclination is not returned by him, though, as she/Merc and Moon are in the sign of his/Jup's fall.

Last edited:

oleanna

IleneK Reception traditionally does not point to feelings but rather inclination toward another. In this instance said:
Thank you so much IleneK for your time and care! -
No, this doesn't sound good for my friend. She had a pretty nice understanding of this man and his interest in her, - but your insight
is more a warning, as i understand. ok.

I am always confused with Lilly/Frawley, - i remember from Frawleys pov it's opposite, right? -
Sometimes i wish it would be "marked" here in the forum, when people answer and delineate, so i'd knew to whom they follow in their reading, and could learn easier knowing about their direction.
So i sometimes think "oh, i got it!" and then next time it's different again...
So, since Mercury is at home in Virgo, he sort of "hosts" Jupiter there, right? Which means he likes him.
And not that Jupiter wants to be close, and that is, why he's found in Mercury's house...
Could i see it as that??

Sunrise

My best friend, a woman in her early 40ies, met a man she really liked. She's on her own for a while and really looking for someone new in her life.
she asked some minutes ago "Will i see him again?" ...
Jupiter is in the 1st house, which i take a a good sign although he's in detriment there. Jup. will trine Moon soon! They will meet??!
dear, the question was "If i will see him again" ..... and my opinion is that he will see him again. He is interested very very much about your friend and he is thinking of her. He likes her a lot. Jupiter there seems some reason can not do much (detriment) ...
Also Neptune there in the cusp of the 7th shows weakness, confusion .....
update us

oleanna

dear, the question was "If i will see him again" ..... and my opinion is that he will see him again. He is interested very very much about your friend and he is thinking of her. He likes her a lot. Jupiter there seems some reason can not do much (detriment) ...
Also Neptune there in the cusp of the 7th shows weakness, confusion .....
update us

Hello dear Sunrise, - thanks a lot for posting your opinion!
It would be lovely if you were right, - and in any case i will update.

May i ask if you follow Frawleys definitions?
I just try to understand how the difference explains between your reading and IleneK's....

heidy26

Moon trines Jupiter, so there is a possibility. But Moon in detriment and placed in Jupiter's fall...hmm. I don't think this will be good.
And I don't see Mercury being as interested in Jupiter, Mercury and Moon are placed in Jupiter's fall, which points to Mercury/Moon seeing Jupiter in a negative light.

oleanna

Moon trines Jupiter, so there is a possibility. But Moon in detriment and placed in Jupiter's fall...hmm. I don't think this will be good.
And I don't see Mercury being as interested in Jupiter, Mercury and Moon are placed in Jupiter's fall, which points to Mercury/Moon seeing Jupiter in a negative light.

Thanks heidy26, -
and again, since I try to learn here, -do you follow Frawleys rules?
I heard sort of different opinions here and try to understand their backgrounds.
Some light thrown into my brain's darkness would be very appreciated...;)

In fact it might be she distrusts him, not so much because she'd know him, but because she had been treated badly before.

oleanna

dear oleanna what did happen?:innocent:
Re: will i see him again?

Hello Sunrise - and all others - sorry, i've been on vacation -
here's the update
my friend did not meet this man again. - but he tried to make an appointment with her, just, she refused seeing him.
She's still a little interested, as if she doesn't want to give up totally on him, - but i doubt it will become more intense.
She's afraid as far as i can see. But he at least showed real interest in her.

Thank you all for your input!

heidy26

Hello Sunrise - and all others - sorry, i've been on vacation -
here's the update
my friend did not meet this man again. - but he tried to make an appointment with her, just, she refused seeing him.
She's still a little interested, as if she doesn't want to give up totally on him, - but i doubt it will become more intense.
She's afraid as far as i can see. But he at least showed real interest in her.

Thank you all for your input!

Well, the chart was telling. No surprise, Mercury/Moon were actually rejecting Jupiter from Capricorn. :)
If the situation remains the same, I'm afraid nothing will change, but please update us so we can learn from the chart.

Regarding my reception part, I look at it both ways, though Lilly was my main teacher. It's much to explain and I don't want to confuse you, so choose whatever suits you and stick with it. :joyful:

IleneK

Premium Member
Well, the chart was telling. No surprise, Mercury/Moon were actually rejecting Jupiter from Capricorn. :)
If the situation remains the same, I'm afraid nothing will change, but please update us so we can learn from the chart.

Regarding my reception part, I look at it both ways, though Lilly was my main teacher. It's much to explain and I don't want to confuse you, so choose whatever suits you and stick with it. :joyful:

I continue to look carefully at Frawley's results, while still relying on Lilly for my delineations. And I must say that it appears that Frawley wins the day in this delination.
I always appreciate your well-thought out delineations. Nice work!