[28-02-2015] EPL Fixtures

Jibreil

Banned
West Ham vs Crystal Palace

Strong one sided contest this one. Team that kicks-off wins.

EhabAtari

Manchester United vs Sunderland , There is a big possibility for a surprise today in this match , at least Sunderland will not lose today. I am using accidental analysis for this match.

Jibreil

Banned
Manchester United vs Sunderland , There is a big possibility for a surprise today in this match , at least Sunderland will not lose today. I am using accidental analysis for this match.

Share your analysis as well, very interesting read.

For me it's Team kick-off will lose this game.

Last edited:

sven555

After doing some analysis, I think the DSC teams are going to win the 3pm kick offs (there are 5!)

With Leo and Aquarius as Asc/DSC it's a little tough to work out which team is what, but generally Leo is Bright Colours and Aquarius Dark/unusual colours?

Jibreil

Banned
After doing some analysis, I think the DSC teams are going to win the 3pm kick offs (there are 5!)

With Leo and Aquarius as Asc/DSC it's a little tough to work out which team is what, but generally Leo is Bright Colours and Aquarius Dark/unusual colours?

L4 Venus is in conjunction with South Node. DSC looses badly. Sun/Leo represents the Red of Man Utd. hence Man Utd. is ASC. Sunderland Away 14/15 Away Kit is Light Blue. Venus represents light colors.

Last edited:

sven555

Venus conjunct South Node is a medium testimony for the ASC team because it's the 4th house ruler.

What we're looking for is ASC/DSC aspects or Ruler of ASC/DSC aspects or Moon aspects. IC/MC are great tie-breakers, but not as strong as ASC/DSC. (This includes aspects to their rulers and cusps).

The Moon is opposite the Antiscia of the POF, which is an ultra strong testimony. This signifies downfall of the ASC team. This means the power is with the DSC team. Saturn is also Stronger than the Sun at kick-off.

As a longshot, Man Utd take the lead and lose the game? :D 1-2?

Jibreil

Banned
Venus conjunct South Node is a medium testimony for the ASC team because it's the 4th house ruler.

What we're looking for is ASC/DSC aspects or Ruler of ASC/DSC aspects or Moon aspects. IC/MC are great tie-breakers, but not as strong as ASC/DSC. (This includes aspects to their rulers and cusps).

The Moon is opposite the Antiscia of the POF, which is an ultra strong testimony. This signifies downfall of the ASC team. This means the power is with the DSC team. Saturn is also Stronger than the Sun at kick-off.

As a longshot, Man Utd take the lead and lose the game? :D 1-2?

Significator conjunction with South Node is the overwhelming any testimony by Moon as well.

Moon opposition with APOF is separating not applying.

Can't say whos playing ASC/DSC - but surely there is no DRAW because of the Node conjunction.

Last edited:

sven555

Significator conjunction with South Node is the overwhelming any testimony by Moon as well.

Moon opposition with APOF is separating not applying.

Can't say whos playing ASC/DSC - but surely there is no DRAW because of the Node conjunction.

Good job sir! All games were win/lose.
You were right, applying aspects are greater than separating. I guess the node conjunction played it's hand!

You can predict on the referee's performance too, by looking at the 9th house. I told my brother to expect bad decisions in favour of Man Utd.

It happened, Sunderland got the wrong player sent off haha.